PDA

View Full Version : When is the next bus

Rita B
06-07-2007, 05:27 PM
When is the next bus to the shelter for abused and rejected crossdressers?

Did you ever do something stupid and knew instantly that you had? My wife and I have not been getting along for some time. The crossdressing had never been an issue until she went on holiday for 3 weeks, during which time, Rita came out of the closet after 15 years. Well to cut to the chase, I guess I was not too cordial upon her return. We had an argument and she asked the question that all wives ask "What is wrong?" Which if we are smart we should avoid answering at any cost.

Well, I finally dropped "da bomb" about being transgendered. I suppose that it had to happen sooner or later. I tried to negotiate a practical solution to the problem which included my having to find new living quarters, in return for which I would provide her with financial assistance etc.,etc. On her part, she is to act in a civil manner until I can find suitable employment and transportation, and to keep our "dirty little secret" to herself.

Somehow I do not think that I will get the benefit of a month and that my departure may be sooner than later. So many things to think about, especially at my age and retired.

So keep me in your thoughts and prayers. This laptop is my connection to sanity!!!!!!:love:

Rita

MJ
06-07-2007, 05:43 PM
rita
i am sorry to hear about your troubles i do hope things will work out .

Siobhan Marie
06-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Rita, I'm so very sorry to hear of your troubles hun, if you want someone to talk to then you're more than welcome to PM, IM or email me anytime. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Anna x

Holly
06-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Rita, I'm so sorry to hear of the recent turn of events. I hope that the two of you will continue to talk and try and find some common ground.

racquel
06-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm so sorry for the troubles you are having.Wish I could do more than just offer a :hugs:.Good luck,have another:hugs:

Daintre
06-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Rita, I am so sorry to hear about what is happening between you and your wife. Seems that more than your dressing is involved though. I wish you the best in dealing with all that is going on.

Marla S
06-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Awww. So sorry to hear.
I did quite often something stupid, but never with such consequences.
I really do hope it will work out for you. This way or that way.
I am positive there is a bus coming driving you to brighter days.

O2B Barbara
06-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Rita,

May not be stupid, just unfortunate. Definately a bumpy road ahead, please remember that you have lots of friends here that care.

Hugs,

Rita B
06-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Thank you everybody. You're the best!:hugs:

Rita

stormrider
06-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Rita,
I am so sorry to hear of your pending separation. I hope it works out for you as well as it has for me. As with all the others, if you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message or email me. I have been tthough it too dear.

Michelle

MJ
06-07-2007, 09:44 PM
i just want to add that you can pm , me or im .. i have been through it as well please remember you are not alone :hugs:

Dixie
06-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Rita, my heart and prayers go out to you.:hugs:

Rita B
06-08-2007, 02:50 PM
I want to thank you all for your support and nice words of encouragement. I think some of you may be able to relate to this. I think that if it was only the wife and me and we lived hundreds of miles from the kids and the family etc. . .it might work. I am just not ready to share my very personal life with family and friends right now. As it is, I know that it is going to happen and probably sooner than later. Frankly, I don't want to be here when it happens. It's as simple as that. Thank you all and yes, I will be calling on you from time. Heaven knows it can get very lonesome at times for us girls!:love:

Rita

uknowhoo
06-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm so very sorry Rita to hear this sad news. Wives and SO's often go on a rollercoaster ride emotions upon hearing such news. Though it looks bleak right now, there may be hope yet (or maybe not :o). In any case, we are here with and for you, praying for both you and your wife. Best wishes. :bighug: Tammi

sandra-leigh
06-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, I finally dropped "da bomb" about being transgendered. I suppose that it had to happen sooner or later. I tried to negotiate a practical solution to the problem which included my having to find new living quarters, in return for which I would provide her with financial assistance etc.,etc.

Rita, you did not say anything about her reaction; that together with your later posting about not wanting to be there when the news gets out could (possibly only for lack of fuller information) be interpreted as you volunteering to "bail out" even though (for all we've been told) your SO might have come to accept it.

Forgive me for not having gone back to review your postings; is this a case where you have decided to (more or less) disappear from your current scene and go somewhere you aren't known and "start over" there, living as a woman? Possibly even SRS? Or (excuse me again for not researching) are you rather "ashamed" of your TG status and are fleeing from criticism you anticipate? If so then do you have firm reason to believe that people will give you a lot of trouble, or is that you fear people will give you a lot of trouble?

I've gone through some hard times with my wife; I was quite sick and very moody, and I could go from having a good time to feeling extremely hurt in a fraction of a second. Those bad times seem to have flown past; we are getting noticably closer these days even with her recently finding out about my dressing.

TxKimberly
06-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Good luck and hugs Rita.

(( Rita ))

Kim

Denielleinheels
06-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Well you came to the right pace for support. We are with you all the way.