PDA

View Full Version : Hello Female to Male Forum....Just as Fascinating to me as Male to Female

Lovely Rita
06-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to say hello. I have not ventured to this side of the Galaxy very much. I have been enjoying learning what life is like over here. We are kind of in the same boat only different?

I have to confess that I know so very little about this side of life and I would love to learn more, with your permission of course, by just hanging around and reading.

So I say hi and wonderful to make your aquaintance:love:

By the way Fascinating is a good thing in my book. My mom used that word before she passed as the height of a wonderful experience.

bi_weird
06-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Well hello Lovely Rita! Nice to make your acquantence! Not only are we fascinating, but word has it we party better... :-)

Leah B
06-07-2007, 07:27 PM
The conversation is better over here. Generally not so relevant to my life, but better.

Go fig.

Lovely Rita
06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Well hello Lovely Rita! Nice to make your acquantence! Not only are we fascinating, but word has it we party
better... :-)

Bi Weird, I am glad to hear it because I am a party girl:D

The conversation is better over here. Generally not so relevant to my life, but better.

Go fig.

Leah, I always love good conversation and look forward to more of it with you.:D

Thanks for the warm hellos:love:

Kate Simmons
06-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Why do you think I hang out over here, Rita? These guys are great. Besides, if they can put up with me, they will welcome you for sure. These guys do know how to party though.:thumbsup::happy:

Kieron Andrew
06-07-2007, 07:47 PM
oooh we had a girl visit us....Bi get out the best cookies........someone give up their seat for the lady, knocks Poc off his chair!:)

YAY! she likes our conversations :) and thinks we're fascinating!!

welcome to our side of the fence Rita :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
06-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Why do you think I hang out over here, Rita? These guys are great. Besides, if they can put up with me, they will welcome you for sure. These guys do know how to party though.:thumbsup::happy:
yup Sal is a long standing visitor with us :) :hugs:

pocoyo
06-07-2007, 07:55 PM
knocks Poc off his chair!:)

Ooof! *falls to the floor with a thud*
Whaa? Wassat?

Ooh a lady :o hello Rita ... welcome to our little corner of the universe.
Hope you enjoy your visit here and learn stuff about us!

There's a bunch of stuff I could tell you.. but I'm too tired right now hehe!

Welcome anyway, make yerself at home :)

Kieron Andrew
06-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Whaa? Wassat?
what? give the lady your chair thats what!:rolleyes: mine is stuck firmly to my butt!:heehee:

CaptLex
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Whaa? Wassat?
It's okay, Poc, you can sit over here. *gives Poc a hand and pulls him off the floor . . . and onto his lap* :devil:

Welcome, Rita! :wave: What took you so long. You're always welcome to hang and party with us, but be warned you may never want to leave. Just ask some of the girls that visit regularly. :heehee:

Where are my manners . . . here, have a drink :cheers:

Kieron Andrew
06-07-2007, 08:20 PM
. *gives Poc a hand and pulls him off the floor . . . and onto his lap* :devil:
See i knew there was good reason to take your chair for the lady :heehee:Poc

Tristan
06-07-2007, 09:19 PM
It's okay, Poc, you can sit over here. *gives Poc a hand and pulls him off the floor . . . and onto his lap* :devil:

Welcome, Rita! :wave: What took you so long. You're always welcome to hang and party with us, but be warned you may never want to leave. Just ask some of the girls that visit regularly. :heehee:

Where are my manners . . . here, have a drink :cheers:

Awww damn, I was going to let pocs sit in my lap, but I don't dare steal him from Capt.

ZenFrost
06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Here, just take my chair Rita. I don't mind standing. And that way Pocs can have his. ;-)

Welcome to this side of the forum Rita, we like it when people stop by. Since you're new to the whole FtM thing I'll just let you know upfront that not many of us see ourselves as CD, most of us consider ourselves to be TS or TG.

RevMoonSerpent
06-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the other side Rita. I'm glad you decided to hang out with us. Just be careful some of us guys are real serious flirts. Guys you know who you are :p.
Since everyone else is passing out the drinks, how about a snack. http://thedarkerrealms.info/phpnuke/modules/Forums/images/food-smiley-002.gif

John
06-08-2007, 02:09 AM
oh! oh! a woman! :devil:

seams as good enough an excuse for a drink an any :drink:

welcome to the boys side of the island, Rita.

Evert
06-08-2007, 03:01 AM
O god a girl a girl!!!

*runs yelling into his cabin to put on some clothes that actually are clean, pulls a comb through his hair, shaves and puts on some deodorant*

Whew! Welcome Rita! :D

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 03:39 AM
O god a girl a girl!!!

*runs yelling into his cabin to put on some clothes that actually are clean, pulls a comb through his hair, shaves and puts on some deodorant*

Whew! Welcome Rita! :DNice you did that for Rita Ev but you know you don't have to be so formal when I'm here.;):battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
06-08-2007, 03:49 AM
O god a girl a girl!!!

Jeez, you'd think he never saw a girl before? :heehee:

Hey Rita. welcome over.

Come on into the hot tub. Don't worry about a bathing suit. Apparently the boys don't care if you wear one or not. Seems pretty casual...although I've noticed they like to get into the tub too to make sure you're not feeling lonely. :battingeyelashes:

Evert
06-08-2007, 04:23 AM
You never get a second chance to make a first impression... What would she be thinking when I'm wearing my old ragged off clothes with holes, my hair with an out of bed look, pricky stubble and some smell of sweat, liquor and smoke? :eek:

Shelly Preston
06-08-2007, 04:24 AM
I don't know if fascinating is the right word +?

Goofy, fun ,mad and crazy spring to mind :D

One thing I do know, when you get chatting to the guys it can be hilarious :heehee:

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 04:26 AM
You never get a second chance to make a first impression... What would she be thinking when I'm wearing my old ragged off clothes with holes, my hair with an out of bed look, pricky stubble and some smell of sweat, liquor and smoke? :eek:My kinda guy, Hon.:happy:

kerrianna
06-08-2007, 04:29 AM
You never get a second chance to make a first impression... What would she be thinking when I'm wearing my old ragged off clothes with holes, my hair with an out of bed look, pricky stubble and some smell of sweat, liquor and smoke? :eek:

well, obviously she'd be :daydreaming:

:heehee:

oh oh Salandra...I think we're being a bad influence on young men. :p

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 04:59 AM
Just be careful some of us guys are real serious flirts. Guys you know who you are :p.nope couldnt possibly be talking about me im a :angel:

O god a girl a girl!!!

lol And thats the first time in a month he's put clean clothes on, we need new girls more often :heehee:

Evert
06-08-2007, 05:00 AM
Have I ever mentioned I like that bad influence of you girls? :p

Evert
06-08-2007, 05:01 AM
lol And thats the first time in a month he's put clean clothes on, we need new girls more often :heehee:

It's not my fault you guys don't know how to do the laundry! :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 05:13 AM
It's not my fault you guys don't know how to do the laundry! :tongueout
do your own Mister :slap:.....Rita im sorry the boys can be a bit unruly at times i hope we dont scare you away

Dasein9
06-08-2007, 05:17 AM
*looks up from book*

Heya, Rita! Welcome.

*nose back into book*

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 07:17 AM
After reading all your wonderful welcomes I may never go back to the other side.

You don't know guys but the numero uno flirt is in the building:D

I am sure I will never go back to the other side. I love it here already.

So nice to hear back from all of you guys:love:

Hey Salandra.......remember what happens in Female to Males stays in female to male....ok......shhhhhhhhh:D

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 07:18 AM
You don't know guys but the numero uno flirt is in the building:D
Uhh Ohh!!!! *Kieron hides* :hiding:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Kieron knocked some one off a chair for me. I don't get this treatment on the other side:D

I may never go back. I grew a little weary of the "what size bra do you wear threads?":heehee:

This place is gonna be fun:D

I have to warn you though....I can be positive to the point of adnauseum and my spelling can be attrocious at times.:sad: I can be a little too much like Mr. Rogers but thanks for welcoming me to the neighborhood.:love:

Cai
06-08-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm glad you like it here Rita.

We always love having the girls around. :heehee:

Dasein9
06-08-2007, 07:59 AM
I've been hanging around on the MtF side a bit, and it is a bit different here. For one thing, there are fewer of us, so the board doesn't move quite as fast. For another, I've seen less sniping, and less assuming someone meant something the wrong way. That's probably also because there are fewer of us, not a guy/girl thing.

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 08:22 AM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT DAS??? How dare you :p :tongueout!

---

Hi Rita... yeah it was me he knocked off a chair oww *rubs bottom* lol

Hope you have fun over here :D

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 08:25 AM
How's your bottom Poc? You don't have to be bashful , you can always sit on my lap ya know.:p

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 08:29 AM
How's your bottom Poc? You don't have to be bashful , you can always sit on my lap ya know.:p

:eek:!!! 1st you're kissing me... now offers of laps.. whatever next? :heehee:

Dasein9
06-08-2007, 08:32 AM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT DAS??? How dare you :p :tongueout!

HEY! Why, the bloody cheek of that boy! How dare you question anything about perfect ol' me! :tongueout

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 08:33 AM
If you ask me... I think there were undertones of "I hate pocoyo... why does he even post here" in your post.

And quite frankly I'm going to leave!

*flounces off*

hehehehehe

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 08:35 AM
:eek:!!! 1st you're kissing me... now offers of laps.. whatever next? :heehee:Well, truth be told, I never could resist a charming young guy. I promise to behave though, you're my friend after all and that's more important.:hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 08:39 AM
You kidding Rita? I never tell those other bi--er girls what goes on over here, there would be a flood of 'em. Good for the guys maybe but more competition, ya know?:rolleyes:

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 08:41 AM
hehehe *hugs the lovely Salandra*
You're a lovely lady with more than a hint of mischief about you...

ooh.. you called me charming :o!

Dasein9
06-08-2007, 08:48 AM
*flounces off*

*Watches his butt as he tries to flounce. Notes how cute it is, even if Poc is a bit too much of a boy to flounce properly. Makes mental note to ask Kez and Salandra to teach Poc how to flounce.*

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 08:53 AM
*Watches his butt as he tries to flounce.*
:eek::eek: hahaha!!

Awesome *grin*

oh yeah... Kez is VERY good at flouncing.

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Lordy Das, I really don't know how to flounce either. Seems in my case, it's automatic when wearing the skirt, kinda like a Mae West life raft inflates when it hits the water. Helps to move around like a nut on the dance floor also.:heehee:

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 10:03 AM
NOW HEAR THIS:

Hands off the 1st Cabin Boy/Purser you lot . . . he belongs to the captain (like the rest of the cabin boys)! Hmmph!!! Tresspassers will be made to walk the plank! This is your only warning. :devil:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 10:07 AM
NOW HEAR THIS:

Hands off the 1st Cabin Boy/Purser you lot . . . he belongs to the captain (like the rest of the cabin boys)! Hmmph!!! Tresspassers will be made to walk the plank! This is your only warning. :devil:
*hey poc d'ya want another hug whilst the captain's not looking?:heehee:*

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 10:12 AM
*grins*

Boys and girls fighting over me....

*sits down and leans back lazily, lights a cigarette*

I could get used to this....

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 10:15 AM
*grins*

Boys and girls fighting over me....

*sits down and leans back lazily, lights a cigarette*

I could get used to this....
Told ya, end of the day is rations for a month from me!

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
*hey poc d'ya want another hug whilst the captain's not looking?:heehee:*
You talk tough, but you've got a soft spot for the cabin boys too . . . :tongueout

Constable, take yourself to the brig for a time out! :spank:

Purser, put out that cigarette, hoist a sail, and stop flouncing in front of the professor! :doh:

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Purser, put out that cigarette, hoist a sail, and stop flouncing in front of the professor! :doh:

Urg, I can't be arsed.
Sir.

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Constable, take yourself to the brig for a time out! :spank:
can i take one of the girls to keep me company ;)....uh i mean watch over me lol!

*another thread going rapidly off course!* ;)

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Urg, I can't be arsed.
Sir.
You forget yourself, Mr. Longblade. Into the captain's quarters - now! I think you need a little reminder. :dom: Bloody pirates!

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
You forget yourself, Mr. Longblade. Into the captain's quarters - now! I think you need a little reminder. :dom: Bloody pirates!

:eek: that was sexy! "you forget yourself, Mr. Longblade" ... grarr :drool:!
*looks a bit frightened and gets to feet rapidly*

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 10:58 AM
can i take one of the girls to keep me company ;)....uh i mean watch over me lol!
Sure . . . anything to keep your mind (and grubby hands) off the cabin boys.

*another thread going rapidly off course!* ;)
It's what we do best, isn't it? Another ship going down in flames . . . :p

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Sure . . . anything to keep your mind (and grubby hands) off the cabin boys. i can assure you my AND especially hands were no where near poc! lol

It's what we do best, isn't it? Another ship going down in flames . . . :pyuppers it is!!:heehee:, hope we didnt scare the girls off?....we need more girls around here :D

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 11:05 AM
your hands were no where near me?

Oooh you liar!

Sorry about thread off track *runs off*

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
i can assure you my AND especially hands were no where near poc! lol
You better be right . . . I'm having him checked for prints, and if I find yours on him . . . it be the cat-o-nine-tails for ye! :devil:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
. . . it be the cat-o-nine-tails for ye! :devil:
Promises Promises!!:heehee:

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Promises Promises!!:heehee:
:lol2:

Oh man, we really did scuttle this ship, didn't we? Sorry, Rita, that's always the danger when you tangle with pirates. But at least we're never boring.

Welcome to the madhouse. Here's a tip, if you wanna hang on the Genderquest (our ship), rum really helps. :drink: A lot of rum . . . :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Here's a tip, if you wanna hang on the Genderquest (our ship), rum really helps. :drink: A lot of rum . . . :heehee:
and Tequila and cookies!!!

Hmm *wonders if the lady can cook?*

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Don't listen to them Rita, they are a bunch of pussycats--Oh hi Capt Lex.:p

John
06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Hmm *wonders if the lady can cook?*

If she can, invite her to the next party

Felix
06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi Rita and welcome from the Captains right hand man xx Felix :hugs:

happyfish
06-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Hey Rita and welcome to the fun side. ;)
And I can cook. I would too, if I could get to the kitchen past all these empty rum bottles. :rolleyes:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Bi Weird, Keiron, Cai, Capt. Lex, Felix, Pocoyo, Dasein9, Leah B, Tristan, Zen Frost, RevMoonSerpent, John, Evert, Kerrianna, ShellyP.........wait up recovering from carpel tunnel syndrome after writing all those names:D....and of course Salandra

Thanks for making my day. You guys are stuck with me. I hope you know what you are doing. The other side got sick of me with all my postiveness and sweetness. I think I gave some of them diabetes:heehee:

Salandra you are right, this is a tame bunch I was expecting some catcalls and whistles like when I pass a contruction site.:D

Just kidding.

Seriously, I like it here, very much,

like Rick Blane (Bogart) told Louis Renault ( Claude Raines) at the end of Casablanca, after shooting the Nazi Coronel, "Louie I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.":love:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I was expecting some catcalls and whistles like when I pass a contruction site.:D
Give us a chance we're just warming up lol:heehee:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Give us a chance we're just warming up lol:heehee:

Hi Kieron

Is the rule one thread a day here?

Don't want to get in trouble on this side, at leaste I want to give it a little time before I do.:heehee:

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 03:16 PM
I was expecting some catcalls and whistles like when I pass a contruction site.:D
Kieron is probably the biggest flirt here, but cat calls and wolf whistles are not his style. He's a real charmer - a smooth talker. He'll pull out your chair for you, kiss your hand and gaze into your eyes and tell you how beautiful you are . . . that type of thing. Dangerous guy . . . :ukflag:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Hi Kieron

Is the rule one thread a day here?

Don't want to get in trouble on this side, at leaste I want to give it a little time before I do.:heehee:nope as many threads as you like? why what do you have in mind?

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Kieron is probably the biggest flirt here, but cat calls and wolf whistles are not his style. He's a real charmer - a smooth talker. He'll pull out your chair for you, kiss your hand and gaze into your eyes and tell you how beautiful you are . . . that type of thing. Dangerous guy . . . :ukflag:
hey dont give my moves away dude!! *even though you were pretty spot on!!* dammit is nothing secret around here lol

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM

I hear you are the big kahuna around here and the other side as well. Nice to formally make your aquaintance. As Captain I expect your protection as we navigate through this wonderful voyage. With you on board I know my journey will be a safe one.

Someone mentioned I should bring rum and judging by your avatar it is not a bad idea.:D

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM
hey dont give my moves away dude!! *even though you were pretty spot on!!* dammit is nothing secret around here lol
I told you . . . I've been taking notes. I may be ready for a pop quiz soon . . . :lol2:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
I hear you are the big kahuna around hereoh that is soooo begging for a comment but im gonna soooo be a good boy as we have a lady in our company!! :straightface: :whistling:

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
I hear you are the big kahuna around here and the other side as well. Nice to formally make your aquaintance. As Captain I expect your protection as we navigate through this wonderful voyage. With you on board I know my journey will be a safe one.

Someone mentioned I should bring rum and judging by your avatar it is not a bad idea.:D
Haha . . . the big kahuna . . . I like that. Don't worry, Ms. Rita, First Mate Felix and I keep the boys in line, so they don't molest the ladies (too much) - unless they're into that sort of thing. I can assure you a pleasant voyage, and if you bring rum you'll certainly always be welcome. The boys may even fight each other for you. :heehee:

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 03:25 PM
oh that is soooo begging for a comment but im gonna soooo be a good boy as we have a lady in our company!! :straightface: :whistling:

:lol2: I double dare you . . . :devil:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 03:26 PM
oh that is soooo begging for a comment but im gonna soooo be a good boy as we have a lady in our company!! :straightface: :whistling:

Nothing a lady enjoys more than to stir up some trouble amongst the boys:heehee:

"See what happens when you allow a lady on board":heehee:

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 03:38 PM
I missed like, the whole 1st page of this thread somehow!

Here, just take my chair Rita. I don't mind standing. And that way Pocs can have his. ;-)
Thanks Zen dude, that was very kind of you :D
(Not that I mind "having" to sit on Caps/Tristan's laps :heehee:)

Since you're new to the whole FtM thing I'll just let you know upfront that not many of us see ourselves as CD, most of us consider ourselves to be TS or TG.
^^ yes, absolutely... that was one of the things I was going to tell you Rita (when I was too tired to tell you anything bout us haha!)

Quite a stir you're causing aboard here Lovely Rita, a ripple of excitement if you will :p

Btw...you wanna watch that Kieron... ;)

And as for Capt Lex and "Big Kahuna" in one sentence.. well! :heehee:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Welcome to this side of the forum Rita, we like it when people stop by. Since you're new to the whole FtM thing I'll just let you know upfront that not many of us see ourselves as CD, most of us consider ourselves to be TS or TG.[/QUOTE]

Hi Zen Frost, I look forward to getting to know you guys better. It has been wonderful to be here with you all for the short time that I have.

Understand, TS and TG, just don't ask me what I am:idontknow:

I have not found a category or label that really fits.

kerrianna
06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
I have not found a category or label that really fits.

How about "Dangerous Flirt"? :heehee:

Just loved watching the guys trip all over themselves welcoming you aboard Rita. :p

And Capt Lex...that take charge commanding attitude you were able to hold for a few minutes...:daydreaming:... sent shivers down my spine.

Insolent bunch you have here though. I really do think a public lashing would do some good. Just make sure you don't splash blood on our dresses, because of course we would be dressed in our finery for that spectacle.

Hmmm, now which one to lash? They're all so handsome...you'll just have to chose I guess. :battingeyelashes:

mistunderstood
06-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the boys side. Hope we can make you all feel welcomed. I am A little late on this sorry I have been sailing the hi seas looking for gold and rum:) ,Again welcome.

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Kez - May I volunteer my services?
I don't think I'd particularly feel a lashing tonight...
and I'd get to look brave and sexy hehe

kerrianna
06-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Kez - May I volunteer my services?
I don't think I'd particularly feel a lashing tonight...
and I'd get to look brave and sexy hehe

Well, I must admit I was shocked, SHOCKED! :eek:, at your earlier insubordinance with your Captain. You're just lucky he as a err soft spot for you.

But I would think tieing you to the mainmast and ripping off your shirt would be in his best interests! :D

Well, Captain? :battingeyelashes:

pocoyo
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Hehe well... sometimes a lad's gotta try a bit of cheek.

I somehow don't think Cap with have a problem with the tying and the tearing off of my clothes.... :straightface: ... even if I do say so myself lol.

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=kerrianna;895345]How about "Dangerous Flirt"? :heehee:

I have to admit to that one. I can be quite a dangerous flirt so be warned.

I have been a Stella, (Great Expectations, Dickens) to many a poor man who has ventured forth in flirting with me. I can be Miss Havasham's, (Great Expectations) little protege and wreak havoc on mankind:heehee:

I have been trying to behave lately:rolleyes:

kerrianna
06-08-2007, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=kerrianna;895345]How about "Dangerous Flirt"? :heehee:

I have to admit to that one. I can be quite a dangerous flirt so be warned.

I have been a Stella, (Great Expectations, Dickens) to many a poor man who has ventured forth in flirting with me. I can be Miss Havasham's, (Great Expectations) little protege and wreak havoc on mankind:heehee:

I have been trying to behave lately:rolleyes:

Oh honey, they don't like girls who behave here! :p

It's a pirate ship!

Come on! Let's go rip off our clothes and jump into the Captain's hot tub. :happy:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Yo
[quote=Lovely Rita;895422]

Oh honey, they don't like girls who behave here! :p

It's a pirate ship!

Come on! Let's go rip off our clothes and jump into the Captain's hot tub. :happy:

This forum will surely be my undoing. I will not be able to mince around prim and proper on the other side but that hot tub is so very tempting indeed:D

Evert
06-08-2007, 04:50 PM
*Climbs up on the fore mast to get a view on the hot tub*

:devil:

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 05:00 PM
*Climbs up on the fore mast to get a view on the hot tub*

:devil:

It is a real treat to enjoy all the tongue and cheek around here.....now please don't take advantage of this last statement it is too too easy and would not be very sporting.:heehee:

You guys are in trouble......It is way too much fun around here:love:

I am not leaving.......ever

Evert
06-08-2007, 05:05 PM

Who says you have to? :D

And now... shhhtt... go back in the tub and let me enjoy my view... :devil:

ZenFrost
06-08-2007, 08:17 PM
It is a real treat to enjoy all the tongue and cheek around here.....now please don't take advantage of this last statement it is too too easy and would not be very sporting.:heehee:

You guys are in trouble......It is way too much fun around here:love:

True, but be warned that I am probably the least fun of all the guys here. I'm the weird Zen Monk/Pirate that stands in the back of the room and speaks only when I have something uninteresting to say. But don't worry, I wont bore you with volumes of obscure proverbs, I save those for the miscreants the Captain throws in the brig. ;-)

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 09:19 PM
:lol2: I double dare you . . . :devil:not a good idea!! :heehee:

Nothing a lady enjoys more than to stir up some trouble amongst the boys

"See what happens when you allow a lady on board":heehee:The best thing we ever did was allow the ladies on board!, speaking from a man that likes the ladies that is!!!

Btw...you wanna watch that Kieron... ;)What the heck did i do now im a total Gentleman!!!

"Dangerous Flirt"? :heehee:hang on a minute Lex gave me that name earlier!!!

Hmmm, now which one to lash? They're all so handsome...you'll just have to chose I guess. :battingeyelashes:not me im the good boy around these parts!

IYou guys are in trouble......It is way too much fun around here:love:

I am not leaving.......everBeing an englishman! i say jolly good show!!

Who says you have to? :D

And now... shhhtt... go back in the tub and let me enjoy my view... :devil:EXACTLY never a truer word spoken, well said Evert

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 09:37 PM
I somehow don't think Cap with have a problem with the tying and the tearing off of my clothes.... :straightface: ... even if I do say so myself lol.
Haha . . . whoooo :drool: . . . why is it so hot in here suddenly? Forget the hot tub, I need a dip in the ocean . . . *splash*

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Your numbers may be lower than the other side but your fun and energy is Amazing. I never knew what a wild party it was over here.

I also know there are the usual sober moments but when you Pirates Party you party:thumbsup:

This side should really be called Port Royale.....You know that Pirate port...Way back in the day.

Where have you all been all my life:love:

kerrianna
06-09-2007, 03:21 AM
hang on a minute Lex gave me that name earlier!!!

Hey, you're right. (for a change :tongueout) :heehee:

And I thought I was being original. :rolleyes:

Dangerdog Keiron. Bloodflirtiest pirate on the high seas. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Hmm, with all these new girls on board to serve rum, maybe now I can get down to my true business of being a Buccaneer. My katanas are screaming for action me hearties and they need to be tuned up (after some rum of course).;):battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
06-09-2007, 04:23 AM
Hmm, with all these new girls on board to serve rum, maybe now I can get down to my true business of being a Buccaneer. My katanas are screaming for action me hearties and they need to be tuned up (after some rum of course).;):battingeyelashes:

HA! Who said we were serving rum?

So you're going to buck an ear huh? Some screaming action? Oh my! :blushing:
And I thought I was the naughty one on board. :p

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 04:33 AM
Yep, this is the real me Kerri. Now all I have to do is convince our good Captain to take out The Genderquest in search of Blackbeard's treasure, which is said to possess magical powers to whoever has it. Wouldn't it be nice for all of us to use that to become who we want to be? Even if we don't find it, we can count on one fantastic voyage and adventure with this crew.:happy:

TG-Taru
06-09-2007, 05:27 AM
Ooh, the

Tequila and cookies!!!
were the last straw to drag this stoaway from hiding!

*peeks from the hatch at the men up in the rigging and ladies strolling the deck*

Kieron Andrew
06-09-2007, 05:32 AM
Ooh, the

were the last straw to drag this stoaway from hiding!

*peeks from the hatch at the men up in the rigging and ladies strolling the deck*ha! i knew it!! i knew there was girl here somewhere with my tastes

kerrianna
06-09-2007, 06:04 AM
ha! i knew it!! i knew there was girl here somewhere with my tastes

Well, now you know who was stealing your tequila and cookies!

And you thought it was the rats. :heehee: (or Pocs)

Captain, Salandra's itching for adventure. I think you should start it off with a good lashing and then set sail for Blackbird's Island, or whatever she said. :heehee:

CaptLex
06-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Where have you all been all my life:love:
Sitting here patiently waiting for you, Rita . . . :kiss:

I like the Port Royale idea, and we also sail to Tortuga (the other cool pirate port) regularly. But for now Sal has a great idea . . . partying is great, but we need to find some treasure or the men will get restless. We have our heading men . . . we're looking for Blackbeard's treasure! Gonna need Capt. Jack's compass for that. :D

pocoyo
06-09-2007, 07:11 AM
yay, we finally have our heading!

I asked like over a month ago where we were headed... no one answered... they just all partied hahaha!

Btw I got a compass for my birthday! (another pirate jack with a compass) but this one DOES point North... :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Welcome aboard Rita

May I offer you a drink?:cheers:

...and another?

...one more?

:D
are you trying to get the lady drunk?

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Sitting here patiently waiting for you, Rita . . . :kiss:

I like the Port Royale idea, and we also sail to Tortuga (the other cool pirate port) regularly. But for now Sal has a great idea . . . partying is great, but we need to find some treasure or the men will get restless. We have our heading men . . . we're looking for Blackbeard's treasure! Gonna need Capt. Jack's compass for that. :D

That treasure sounds great to me. With map in hand and the clues we all bring together how can we fail. Especially with you as our Captain:thumbsup:

Happy to be aboard:D

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Welcome aboard Rita

May I offer you a drink?:cheers:

...and another?

...one more?

:D

Is there any Coke or Pepsi on board. I do so love a Cuba Libre:D I know there is salted meat and such for the voyage.

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 11:31 AM
It has been trully a gift to hang out on this side of the Galaxy:D

It has produced more peptides for my addictive cells which are always looking for stimulation and pleasure.:thumbsup:

Sorry....I have just been watching the movie "What The Bleep" and so I am trying to contextualize what the physicists were all sharing.

It was quite fascinating and had some wonderful insights in some of the results of their experiments.

Thanks for letting me share:love:

KarenMichelleLuv
06-09-2007, 12:11 PM
It has been trully a gift to hang out on this side of the Galaxy:D

It has produced more peptides for my addictive cells which are always looking for stimulation and pleasure.:thumbsup:

Sorry....I have just been watching the movie "What The Bleep" and so I am trying to contextualize what the physicists were all sharing.

It was quite fascinating and had some wonderful insights in some of the results of their experiments.

Thanks for letting me share:love:

Which one...The Original or the "Down the Rabbit Hole" sequel?

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Which one...The Original or the "Down the Rabbit Hole" sequel?

Hey Karen, fancy meeting you here::D You will find all the boys here so very interesting and quite a fun bunch. I love it here.

:love: