PDA

View Full Version : Told some friends...went very well!

Gina_darling
06-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Hiya everyone! I have just finished exams that went very well and was celebrating at a party last night. I was chatting to friends and found one of them was a barman at a gay club I have been to dressed. He works Fridays and Saturdays but I've been in on a Wednesday. Anyway i said I had been and he was very surprised! I said I went as someone else and then showed some pictures on my phone. A couple of other people had a look too and thought I was very hot! Which really makes a girl feel good about herself! :D:D Also a real girl in my class who I have not really spoken to much before suddenly saw me in a new light as someone interesting and worth getting to know! I ended up back at hers until the sun was up listening to music and chatting about it. We're all going to go out when we're next together and Gina gets to go with them!

I'm so pleased! Thought I'd share it with you!

Shelly Preston
06-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Thats great news Gina

It's always good when your friends accept you for who you are

Kristen Marie
06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
That sounds like so much fun. I love sharing pictures. Hope it works out well for you.

racquel
06-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Good for you,you are so lucky to be aware and outgoing at such a young age.The future looks promising for you.:hugs:

fredgregjoe
06-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Wish I had friends like that. T_T
Maybe I do. I should start telling people. XD

Dixie
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Good for you Gina! It's great to have friends like that isn't it! :drink:

Joy Carter
06-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Gina I'm very happy for you. Your so lucky to be young in these times of acceptance.

AmberCdCutie
06-07-2007, 09:53 PM
wow! i need to hang out where you hang out!

sounds like a dream.