PDA

View Full Version : My 1st pedicure of the summer!

Mistress Frillee
06-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Just got my 1st pedicure of the summer & it was freakin awesome! I went to Spa. Nice private room. The girl was a hot blonde french girl with a arosing french accent! She said she could not believe how soft my feet were as she massaged them! Baby soft feet! She said they were softer than hers! She massaged my feet, which was really nice. She even liked my silky smooth legs. I just shaved them. Sha asked me about that too! For polish, I even got some colour! a light pinkish peach! OPI canberrat without you is what it is called and of course a top coat! I can't wait to go back!

I got a card of the spa & the french girls name so I can go back in 5-6 weeks & get her again.... It cost me $59 & I gave her a $15 tip.

The really strange thing is that many women I know think its great! I thought they would think it was weird or something........

Jamie001
06-09-2007, 05:48 PM
It is true that most women think that it is great. I have been traveling this past week in United First Class where the flight attendants always give you extra attention. I travel in drab since I am not sure if I am really a crossdresser (I describe myself as a freestyler that has an androgenyous look) and was wearing my Crocs thong sansals. My toenails had just been professionally done in a French Pedicure with beautiful white flower designs on the big toes and a little yellow dot at the center of the flowers. On each on the flights the female flight attendants were exceptionally nice and went out of their way to chat with me. I am 100 percent sure that they noticed my pretty toes. One the last flight, I was not in a hurry, so I waited while all of the folks deplaned. The beautiful young African-American flight attendant stopped by and said she loved my toes and where did I get them done. I gave her a card with the name of the salon and the nail tech and told here that it is called a "French Pedicure". She said that she knew that it was a French Pedicure and slipped-off here shoe to show me her French Pedicure that was visible through her sheer toe black nylons. She even let me hold her foot to examine the little butterfly design that she had on her big toe. She told me that it is really cool that a guy can be so uninhabited as to get pedicures and wear polish on his toes. We had a great time talking and really enjoyed the girly conversation. I have had a lot of these types of encounters over the past several years. It seems that women really love the French Pedicure with nail art a lot more than just plain red nail polish. It is also very obvious that when they see my painted toenails that I am treated quite differently that other guys. It is really hard to explain but otherwise is a wonderful expierience and I am very proud of my painted toenails and show them off whenever possible.

Jamie :hugs:

Jamie001
06-09-2007, 05:49 PM
By the way Mistress, I forgot to say that you pedicure is very pretty. Please don't hide when you are in drab mode. It is so pretty that you should wear sandals all of the time.

Rachel Morley
06-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't go to the nail salon to get my manicures and pedicures done as my wife likes to do them for me. She's become quite an expert in giving a really good French manicure. After reading this post perhaps I really should get up the courage to go to a nail salon .... but in boy mode. Just like Jamie001 suggested, my wife has also said that I should not hide my toenails and instead I should always wear my saltwater sandals this summer. I'm undecided as yet as to what I should do..... do as my wife says?

Great post Mistress Frillee, thanks for sharing. I bet you felt great being pampered and (somewhat) feminized by (in your words) a hot blonde French girl! :D

Jamie001
06-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Rachel,

You should do as your wife suggested and don't hide your pretty toes. It is quite a liberating and wonderfeeling to have your pretty feminine toes on display for everyone to see while in drab. I would suggest getting some nail art on your french pedicure that includes flowers on the big toe. There is nothing that will make you feel like a girl. There is something so girly about having painted toenails especially with nail art. I am so proud of my pretty toes and wear sandals everywhere because I want everyone to see my painted toes. Even though I am in drab, I feel so very girly with painted toes and long dangly earrings. Rachel, you shuld give it a try because it is so liberating.

Jamie :hugs:

I don't go to the nail salon to get my manicures and pedicures done as my wife likes to do them for me. She's become quite an expert in giving a really good French manicure. After reading this post perhaps I really should get up the courage to go to a nail salon .... but in boy mode. Just like Jamie001 suggested, my wife has also said that I should not hide my toenails and instead I should always wear my saltwater sandals this summer. I'm undecided as yet as to what I should do..... do as my wife says?

Great post Mistress Frillee, thanks for sharing. I bet you felt great being pampered and (somewhat) feminized by (in your words) a hot blonde French girl! :D

Jamie001
06-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Rachel,

Did you see the article in the Sacramento Bee about guys getting pedicures with polish? I can't seem to find it but it appeared about a year ago...

Rachel Morley
06-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Rachel,

Did you see the article in the Sacramento Bee about guys getting pedicures with polish? I can't seem to find it but it appeared about a year ago...
I did! It was an after hours type thing on a Monday night in a place about 30 minutes drive from here - just for guys! :happy:

JoAnnDallas
06-11-2007, 08:56 AM
I go at least once a month and get the full works. Pedicure, toe nail polish, manicure, fill, and eyebrow waxed. It takes about two hours, and it is heaven. All the ladies there are great. I try and get the same tech each time. Even the other customers are great. I have had great conversations with both the techs and customers.

Rachel Morley......you have to do it, even if it's only once. Many of the salons also have massage chairs, couple that with the foot massage, it's makes me melt.

Dixie
06-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Good for you, you go Gurl!

lindsaycd75
06-11-2007, 02:24 PM
When I saw the title to this thread I at first thought it said " my first pedegree of the summer". For a second I thought someone was trying to change in to a poodle.:eek: lol My poor broken mind. :D

jennig
06-11-2007, 03:23 PM
HI girls I went to a new nail salon my old one closed after me going to them for over 5 years. Ihad gont to the old ond dressed theay would love it when I came in as jenni. so I walked in about 3pm on sat and told the girl I wanted a full set and a pedi she kept saying man/ped wich I told her full set she finialy caught on she asked me why full set I told her I crossdressed all the time with my nails and I woman can have nice nails why cant I. about half way through this a woman walks by to wash her hands and stops and says why aim i ketting my nails done another woman says its weird to that I looked at this woman with short short hair and said having you hair so short is weird or is it or are you just doing what you like so why cant I she droped it. people are weird you think we as c/d are weird at teast we have a open mind we might be the scanest of the bunch. well have fur and be yourself!!!!!

love jennig:2c:

Jamie001
06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
You need to keep in mind that you are also in the south and a lot of the folks that live there are very narrow-minded rednecks with an IQ less than 70. You have to keep that in mind if you live in that area. Any male that does not wear overalls and flannel shirts will most likely be considered to be gay. On the other hand, it is interesting that they will easily accept a woman with a very short haircut without assuming that she is gay.

HI girls I went to a new nail salon my old one closed after me going to them for over 5 years. Ihad gont to the old ond dressed theay would love it when I came in as jenni. so I walked in about 3pm on sat and told the girl I wanted a full set and a pedi she kept saying man/ped wich I told her full set she finialy caught on she asked me why full set I told her I crossdressed all the time with my nails and I woman can have nice nails why cant I. about half way through this a woman walks by to wash her hands and stops and says why aim i ketting my nails done another woman says its weird to that I looked at this woman with short short hair and said having you hair so short is weird or is it or are you just doing what you like so why cant I she droped it. people are weird you think we as c/d are weird at teast we have a open mind we might be the scanest of the bunch. well have fur and be yourself!!!!!

love jennig:2c:

Andi
06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Jamie, that's quite an indictment of southerners. Are you expressing your humble opinion???

Jamie001
06-12-2007, 03:47 PM
I did not mean to insinuate that all southerners are "that way", however, I did live for 3 years in Macon, GA and there are certainly a lot of Bubba's in that city. It was really scary for me...

I did not mean to offend any southern girls... :love:

Jamie, that's quite an indictment of southerners. Are you expressing your humble opinion???

Andi
06-13-2007, 12:11 AM
OK Jamie! I guess we can kiss and makeup. :kissing:

Having lived in several northern states I have to say there's no monopoly on bad behavior toward cders in any state. Rude, scary folks are everywhere.