PDA

View Full Version : wishing I could tell my friend

brenya
06-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Well, I just got off the phone with my friend, let's call her j, a gg, she's married (her husband is also my friend) I've known her for about a year, I just love talking to her and hanging out, whenever I'm with her I feel so girly and at ease, she is happily married, and I don't find her sexually attractive (she is very beutiful I just don't look at her that way) sometimes I think her husband gets jealous when we talk, and he freaked out a little one time when she came over to my apartment when he wasn't there. anyway, tonight we were talking, I told her I'll probably be moving out of state soon, and she was bummed, then she said something that really made me smile, it was something to the effect of "I love you because I can really relate to you, unlike most of (her husbands) friends, who are all just like, I don't know, guys." I so wanted to just say well theres a reason for that, but I don't know how she would react so I didn't say anything, I know she would most likely have zero problem with it, but her husband, and our other mutual friend who's always around, is another story, her husband does have a little bit of an issue with homophobia, but I really don't blame him, there are reasons but I wont go into them out of respect, I just don't want to leave without her ever really knowing me and how much she helped me without even knowing it, just through the simple act of engaging in a little girl talk, I am going to see them this weekend, there will be consumption of alcahol and daisy tends to want to come to the surface when I've had a few, like I was drunk over there one time and for some reason I took off my shirt, revealing my freshly smoothed chest, (and they have seen me with an unshaven chest before) so instead of trying to explain it away I just said "yeah, I shave my legs and armpits too!" and proceded to show them off, it wasn't even an issue at all, anyway since I will be buzzin and I have been feeling this need to share with her, I feel I should prepare a little for the possible conversation, I have a real hard time with how to say things, the terminology, and how to initiate a conversation in a way that I won't feel stupid, any tips?

sorry for the long rant I get so chatty after talking on the phone for a long time :heehee:

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 03:30 AM
My only advice is to just be yourself, be prepared for questions and don't volunteer unnecessary information as if you are talking to the IRS during an audit.:happy:

Vicky_Scot
06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Daisy I really think that you have found your soul mate.

I am talking about in a spiritually and friendship way.

you must whatever you decide to tell her keep in contact with this special lady.