PDA

View Full Version : You'll Never Guess My Secret Identity (where do you stash?)

Angela-Renee
06-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Please let me first apologize for my curiosity...

For all the in the closet girls (of which I am one), where do you stash your secret identity?

Like I said, just curious...

PS. I hope I am in the right forum...

crusadergirl
06-08-2007, 02:26 AM
I don't really hide any of my stuff its out in the open most of the time. Well its in my room, which nobody goes in. Its like being a superhero only thing is i can't hide who i am forever.

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I have a special room down cellar. Everything is in the open.:happy:

Lilith Moon
06-08-2007, 02:43 AM
My stuff is in my wardrobe. Not on full display, but not hidden away either.

Katrina
06-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Some stuff fits in the master bedroom closet. Some stuff is in another bedroom closet. Some of my shoes are under the bed and some are on a set of nifty shoe racks we got from Ikea. Nothing is hidden.

In the past, when I was younger and completely in the closet, I had a non-descript shoe box that I stored my stash in. At that time, all I had was a pair of shoes and some various underwear. I put that shoe box under several other boxes. It was visible, but blended in with the rest of the stuff in my bedroom closet.

immike
06-08-2007, 06:07 AM

For all the in the closet girls (of which I am one), where do you stash your secret identity?

PS. I hope I am in the right forum...

I prefer to hide my secret identity in the trunk of my car.I keep a basic
stash,but I prefer to enter my mothers closet and dress in her good
outfits and business suits

marie354
06-08-2007, 06:17 AM
I used to keep all my things in a suitcase under my bed, but now I don't have to keep any of it out of site. I have 1 closet full and working on a second, 1 dresser for underthings and 1 more for bathing suits, shorts, T's, jeans... Things that I don't hang in the closets. I'll soon need another closet and 2 more dressers.
:hugs:

lynn27
06-08-2007, 06:53 AM

PS. I hope I am in the right forum...Seems just about everyone is saying, they don't "hide" their stuff. I too keep it out in the open now. The more you don't try to hide the better, try to be more open with who you are.

I think you are asking for ideas on where to conceal your stuff. Here are a few I've used.

In the distant past anything that could possibly be taken for male clothing [jeans, tops, etc] I'd mix in with my male stuff. I used to pull out the dresser drawers and put bags of the more "delicate" stuff either under, the sides or in back of the drawers. I'd store a box or two in the basement or attic with "normal" everyday junk [old school papers, etc] on top. I finally went to a large "garage sale" trunk that I stuck in a corner, filled and then I piled boxes on.

Hope that help, for some things right in the open works, most people are not looking for slightly "odd" stuff and might even look past a few skirts among your jeans...:p

O2B Barbara
06-08-2007, 07:10 AM
When I had to hide things I kept them in a box in the garage attic. Now allis in convenient places, closet and dresser.

Emily Ann Brown
06-08-2007, 07:18 AM
When I hid it was all in the bottom bin of my rolling tool box.

Emily Ann

SandyR
06-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Since I am lucky and my wife supports me, I keep most of it hung in with here stuff. I do keep the shoes, make-up, and things in a couple duffle bags. I have a travel case with 2 compartments for my road trips. Works out well.

Hugs.

SandyR

Crissy Kay
06-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I still hide my stuff, in the back of the closet, and under my bed!! Those petticoats need to be squished into the trash bags I keep them in under my bed. It would be so nice to hang them up, but they would take up all my closet space!!!!

Jocelyn Quivers
06-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Being that my wife knows nothing is really hidden. The only time I hide stuff is when company comes over. Jocelyn

MsJanessa
06-08-2007, 10:04 AM
If I told you I would have to kill you:dom:

Cyndi06
06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
my things hang in the open in the closet
my "delicates" LOL are in my drawer

fredgregjoe
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I usually just keep my breast forms and a bra under my pillow. I've got the rest either in my underwear drawer or in my closet hidden behind other clothes. The makeup is hidden in the nooks and cranies around my stereo that doesn't work by my bed.
My room is really messy so I have the advantage that my parents won't search through it for whatever reason. :devil:

Stephenie S
06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
In my closet.

I was just last night showing my sister and her husband the new closets that I built for my wife and me. My sister said, "But there's women's clothes in here!" I said, "Duh!, what have we been talking about all evening?" She said, "Oh, right".

But to answer YOUR question, I used to keep them all over the place. Car trunk, boxes in the attic, garage, work shop. Anywhere I thought that few people were likely to go. You should always be prepared for someone to find something at some point. Because someone will find something. The question is not how, but when. Sooner or later, someone will find your stash and you should be prepared. That's why it's always good to be as up front about yourself as you possibly can be. That way there's less to explain when the inevitable happens.

Good luck, hon.

Stephenie

Kristen Marie
06-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I keep my clothes and make-up in my office in storage boxes that look like ever other storage box with client names on them. Very non-descript. I have about 8 boxes in total. Some of them are out in the open making them even less suspicious.

chucks
06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
i don't want my identity to be a secret :heehee:

katia
06-08-2007, 12:04 PM
My stuff is all in the loft,the loft is boarded and i have put in lights and electrics and clothes rails.( and a nice full length mirror :heehee: )
The clothes we don't wear are on the front rail and the rail hidden behind has my skirts and tops hanging on it.
Shoes and wigs and makeup is all in boxes under the desk where i have the laptop set up.
The wife wont go into the loft as i keep telling her about the size of the spiders up there :devil:

terrilynn
06-08-2007, 12:18 PM
I used to keep all my things in a couple of boxes in the back bottom of my closet, with a few other boxes stacked on top of them. That was when we lived in apartments and rented. Now that we own our home, I have an old dresser in the back room ( the catch all space ). Nothing is hidden, its all folded and put away neatly in the dresser, but no one else really ever goes in that room as most of the other stuff stored there is too heavy for my wife to move around, so she just doesnt go there. She knows everything is there, just chooses not to go there.

Terrilynn

RobertaFermina
06-08-2007, 02:43 PM
I rent a locker at a "Transform Parlor". I used it when living with my dad. Now I have a new apartment, I keep it in the only closet, which my daughter also uses.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

KatieZ
06-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Well a quick look around the house and I see my red pumps on the floor by the couch, dirty skirts,tops,& underdinks on the laundry room floor and bathroom floor, makeup on the bathroom vanity, a nightgown on a chair in the puter room. Clean clothes hung and/or folded in the laundry room and bedroom.

Maybe I should close the bedroom door in case company drops in.

Alice B
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
We have a walk in closet with built in drawers. I have three that are set aside for most of my stuff. Wigs, bras, forms, skirts and some blouses. I hang my dresses and shoes are on an upper shelf. Not a problem as my wife knows, but often wonder what our house cleaner (every two weeks) and people that house think. One is our massage person and she knows, so no problem there.:hugs:

ChastityInFemme
06-08-2007, 04:37 PM
...I used to pull out the dresser drawers and put bags of the more "delicate" stuff either under, the sides or in back of the drawers. I'd store a box or two in the basement or attic with "normal" everyday junk [old school papers, etc] on top...

i used the same exact places. under the bottom drawer of my dresser was my fav hiding place. it was large enough to fit all of my fem clothes in and i kept all of my shoes under my bed.

i liked using the basement too. mainly because i could go down there when the parents were home a dress up a bit and not worry about getting caught...no one ever came down there.

Seraph
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I hide my secret identity within a large box inside my closet. :heehee:

CathyJane
06-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Loft. In a big chesty box type thing.
I did hide some in plain sight (in my wardrobe... figured boy jeans, girl jeans whats the difference?), but had a close call.... and am not feeling brave enough now.

Cathy

---------------------------
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Deidra Cowen
06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
When I hid my stuff it was in the back in of the closet...used sport coats and dress suits to cover the femmy item of clothing. For example some girly jeans or a skirt would be on the hanger..then over that went my guy sport coat.

These days my girly stuff takes up most the closet and I don't hide it. No one goes into closets really anyway. I do sometimes do have to put up all my makeup, shoes, wigs that are usually spread around the bathroom and my bedroom. That stuff goes into cabinets and under the bed mostly. Wigs go up on a shelf in the closet.

ChastityInFemme
06-08-2007, 08:17 PM
My clothes are on hangars, my shoes on the floor, my wigs and make-up on a shelf. All of it is in my closet. I live alone so nobody to hide it from, and anybody I'd live with would need to know anyway.

if i lived alone, i'd be en femme every moment i was home. i could only imagine how lovely that would be...:(

Drucilla
06-08-2007, 09:19 PM
If you have a basement as I do, you can create a great place to store (aka hide) stuff in the exposed floor joist .
I simply added a 1/4 inch plywood cover over about 3 ft of floor joist and then added some hangers to store hanging stuff like paint brushes , etc . What you see when you look up in the basement is a neat storage place for various work tools.
What you don't see is that above that is a 3 foot by 12inch space that can hold a lot of stuff that you don't want others to see.

AshleyLove
06-08-2007, 10:29 PM
i used the same exact places. under the bottom drawer of my dresser was my fav hiding place. it was large enough to fit all of my fem clothes in and i kept all of my shoes under my bed.

Yup.. bottom of a drawer. I don't really have any places to put shoes if I got them..

Paula Wilder
06-09-2007, 01:26 AM
I am definitely in the closet, but have aquired a lot of stuff - clothes, breast forms, shoes, wigs, etc. Too much to keep at home, without raising questions I don't want to answer right now. So, I've rented one of those self-storage places (smallest unit) between my home and work. That way, I can stop at the unit and pick up/drop off items as needed. When I want to access the whole "stash", I load it in the van and take it to a motel room, usually.

Someday, maybe I'll be able to do more at home..but not now. I've still got teenagers at home and my wife is disabled and has enough worries, without keeping track of my "hobbies."

Paula

Petra1
06-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Since we've moved into the house, I keep my stuff in a locked closet in the downstairs bathroom. I just hope nobody has to go in the crawl space.

scarlet
06-09-2007, 07:56 AM
my stuff seems towind up all over the place. So when I know someone is comming over I have to do a quick walk through. when I was younger I had really long hair sometimes I miss it . WEll I came up with a really good reason to have a couple of wigs laying around. When I'm out and about listening to live music I'm usually recording it. So I throw on the wig and run the wires up the back of theneck the nics sorta sit ontop of each ear. they are only as big as a pencil eraser. It all works out pretty good when someone comes over and notices the wigs sitting there thats what I tell them . And thats my story and I'm sticking to it.:Party2:

Angie G
06-09-2007, 08:13 AM
I have a knowing wife Who is OK With my dressing ao I have no need to stash my things :hugs:
Angie

Crissy65
06-09-2007, 09:22 AM
My wife supports me, and I only wear lingerie, so we keep it in her dresser drawer. It looks so pretty next to her lacoes

Jenniferritchie
06-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Like a lot of the girls here, i have no need to hide mine as my wife is a very understanding angel, the only complaint she has is that my stuff is taking up to mouch of our wardrobes and as such she has just gone out and bought a new set of wardrobes that has three sections to hang dresses,skirts and blouses as well as six drawers for the more intimate of clothing. I suppose the next thing will be we will argue as to how much space we will each have:heehee:

Angela-Renee
06-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their honesty. From your responses I think I may have been challenged to look at things from a different perspective.

So thank you, and I will keep everyone posted.

ANG :)

CHAROLEE
06-11-2007, 05:43 PM
in the attic as per my SO, she knows but doesn't want the kids to know.

bye; :D:D:D:D

JenniferR771
06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Eight boxes in my outdoor garden shed, locked. My wife knows but is very negative about my CDing. Also a few dresses in the darkest corner of my closet--concealed in garment bags. She found those and threatens to throw them out periodically.

danielle_from_cal
06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Most of my clothes do not need to be hidden at all, because they are my wife's. I have a nice little place in the attic where I keep my wigs, makeup, bras, and shoes. I only dress at home when my wife is out of town for a few days, so I just get my things down from there and go for it.

Wearing my wife's clothes gives me great incentive to keep my weight down too! Either that or I have to get her to pork up a bit. But then I don't want her to look obese. (She has a great figure).

cindi51
06-12-2007, 12:47 AM
My Wife knows now and the kids moved out so its not really hidden. When I did need to keep it hiden, I had a locking two drawer file cabinet in my home office. Now everything would never fit in there.

JennyEire
06-12-2007, 04:15 AM
In my current apartment there are storage drawers under the bed so most of stuff is in there. I have a bag with my heels and boots behind my other clothes in the closet.