PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding dressing...

battybattybats
06-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Sometimes I catch myself avoiding dressing. Putting it off time and again. At these times I'm normally very stressed and/or upset. When I catch myself doing so and challenge it by dressing anyway I feel a tremendous feeling of happiness calm and satisfaction.

Unfortunately the lesson hasn't sunk in and I keep having to remind myself.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Chantelle CD
06-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Yes Batty, i do tend to put off dressing at times too, and when i do dress it makes me feel so much better, like you said a calmness, contentment, at ease. And there has been times when i dress, i cant get comfortable at all, nothing seems to fit right, I'm constantly arranging, and i have to change back, this doesn't happen often, but rare times. And other times i get such a feeling of prettiness come over me it makes me shutter with a joy that is followed by the tingles from head to toe!!

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 04:17 AM
Well Batty, I'm to the point where I don't "avoid" it, I just don't do it. Makes no never mind to me really as I just do it when I want to and it's not something I have to do. It has become the fun part of myself and I do it as much for my friends as I do myself as they have come to expect me being that part of myself, but when it comes to fun, I can always have fun either way. It's nice to do it with "glitter" sometimes though.;):happy: