PDA

View Full Version : Oh Boy I feel like a real hypocrite !!

Sarah Plumber
06-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi Guys.

This is the first time I've had a read on this side of the fence so to speak and I feel really bad.
Let me explain. From the few pictures I've seen there are some really pretty girls here. My initial response?

But they want to be boys?
How can this be?
They are everything I want to be!
How can they want to give that up? It's not fair!
Whats wrong with them?
It's not normal!

Hold on. I tell myself these guys are the same as me! It's just the other side of the coin right? I can understand that whole heartedly.

So why my initial response? I guess it's the same feelings my wife had about me when she realised what is inside of me. Now I understand a little bit better.

It's so wrong to feel like that and so unfair. My re-considered response is go for it Lads! Good luck to everyone of you!

Sarah.

(Anybody want to swap bodies with a 6ft 6" 280lb Bloke?)

Dasein9
06-08-2007, 09:46 AM
But you're not a hypocrite. You learned.

Welcome to this side of the fence. Have a seat. Would you like a drink?

Evert might even change clothes and shave again when he sees you're here. :D

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Evert might even change clothes and shave again when he sees you're here. :D
Twice in one day?? you're kidding right? twice in one week and we'd be lucky!!

As for being a hypocrite Sarah no way are you, you came over had a look around took a step back and gained some knowledge from us, and that is the biggest compliment you can give any of us guys!....thank you!

oh and welcome to our side of the fence :)

CaptLex
06-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Uh oh, the word is out . . . more girls are comin over - hide the rum! :drink:

From the few pictures I've seen there are some really pretty girls here. My initial response?

But they want to be boys?
How can this be?
They are everything I want to be!
How can they want to give that up? It's not fair!
Whats wrong with them?
It's not normal!
Your feelings are understandable, Sarah. I felt the same way about you ladies once too. Couldn't understand how someone wouldn't be happier being a boy. We live and learn - and that's what's great about this place. Glad you rowed over to this side of the island - we have rum and calypso music. The limbo contest starts in 10 minutes. :heehee:

(Anybody want to swap bodies with a 6ft 6" 280lb Bloke?)
Wow, 6'6"?! I'd have to get all new clothes. :eek:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow, 6'6"?! I'd have to get all new clothes. :eek:
watch out! a gay man on a shopping spree!!! *and i want you to take me shopping...i must be mad!*

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi Sarah. No problem, it's just that boys will be boys the same as girls will be girls. All part of balancing the equation. This is the best bunch of guys in the world and a real fun bunch but gentlemen all. Nice to have you but Gad, everyone is discovering just what a fun place this is(about time too). Oh well, CaptLex better have Poc order more Rum, we're gonna need it and I'm probably gonna need more wenches to help serve it. Can't wait for the next ship party.:happy:

Emily Ann Brown
06-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh wow Salandra......been waiting to be a bawdy wench. Where do I sign up ?

Emily Ann

John
06-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Hase someone tidyed up around here or something? There seans to be more women coming over here today...

Hello Saira. ok, so maybe you're initial assesment was off, but now you're here and chating to us, so you're alright:D

Have a :drink:

Felix
06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
No worries Hun and welcome to the board :hugs::hugs: hope we see more of ya xx Felix :hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh wow Salandra......been waiting to be a bawdy wench. Where do I sign up ?

Emily AnnYou're in Em, now it's up to the guys when the next party will be and what for (although we never need an excuse really).:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-08-2007, 01:05 PM
You're in Em, now it's up to the guys when the next party will be and what for (although we never need an excuse really).:heehee:
i say we have a party in honour of the new girls that have discovered us boys???

but unfortunately im on my way out, so someone is gonna have to start it without me?

ZenFrost
06-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Don't worry about it, it can be hard to understand someone that wants the exact opposite that you want. You'll find that we're a gentlemanly bunch here ;-) feel free to make yourself at home.

O2B Barbara
06-09-2007, 06:54 AM
HI Guys,

You can put me in the same group as Sarah, she said a lot of the things I haven't said here. While I visited here on occasion I never opened up and shared my ignorance. Thanks Sarah, and hugs to all you guys.

A couple of rums would help that nicely!

Kieron Andrew
06-09-2007, 06:55 AM
i say we have a party in honour of the new girls that have discovered us boys???

but unfortunately im on my way out, so someone is gonna have to start it without me?
uhhhummm did no one read this last night!!......no one set it up in my absence

CaptLex
06-09-2007, 07:03 AM
uhhhummm did no one read this last night!!......no one set it up in my absence
Wouldn't be a party without you, K . . . :tongueout

pocoyo
06-09-2007, 07:08 AM
I were asleep like a good boy!

Welcome, Sarah :) It's very cool you have been enlightened hehe

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Well, at least some more of us gals are "getting it'. How many to go? My point is with the understanding, we can all sort of help one another in navigating this "genderland" thing. Bottom line is we are all just people who just want to be ourselves. Works for me anyway.;):happy:

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, at least some more of us gals are "getting it'. How many to go? My point is with the understanding, we can all sort of help one another in navigating this "genderland" thing. Bottom line is we are all just people who just want to be ourselves. Works for me anyway.;):happy:

Being myself was someone I never was until I cam to terms with who I am. My life could be described, nothing new I am sure, as a struggle. More like: comply, hate, fit in, act, behave, impressions, depressions, anger.

Today it is more like: discover, love, unlearn, love, defend, love, and love more:love: