PDA

View Full Version : How did you view women when younger?

Steff26
06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
I thought I would ask this to see if anyone else was like me. When I was a younger "boy"(yuck), and even now. I used to look at beautiful women as inspiring. I appreciated how they looked, and what it took to get there eg. V.S. models. I was probably more turned on them in their clothes, and lingerie than if their were naked. I guess I just wanted to be them, and look that beautiful. Kind of jealous I guess.
xoxo,
Steff

rose382832
06-08-2007, 12:37 PM
always admired them and wanted to be like them. never wanted to be a girl, just wanted to be like a girl.

Tiffany Leigh
06-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I understand, I rarely look at girls (except my bride) in a sexual way, but I do look ,often too hard, at their feminine selves and admire and feel jealous of the natural state that I could never have.

Chantelle CD
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I remember looking at my older sisters and just wanted to be like them too, looked at woman in moms woman mags in awe, how lovely they were. I even remember saying, i wish i was a woman, from looking and admiring there beauty. i wanted to start a post like this too :) asking how others viewed woman before they started dressing, thinking that there is something to this, you know want something bad enough, and it just might happen:) Careful of what you wish for <giggle>

Ashley1
06-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Steff, with your observations in your youth, you nailed it. I can actually remember a very pretty lady named Rita, who walked past our house when she went home from work every day, and wishing that I could be just like her.
Rita always wore nice clothes with high heels and stockings, and she walked tall and very confidently. Some things we never forget. Hugs
Love
Ashley

megan163
06-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I have always been in awe of all females - girls and women - from early age. I recall wanting to dress like them have long, shiny hair, etc. Like others said not be one but be like a girl. I recall one time in second grade that the teacher punished me and made me wear a girls school uniform. I was in heaven. My favorite teacher:happy:.

Samantha B L
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Steff,you've described it to a tee.It was the same way for me.I've heard m to f crossdressers described as those who worship femininity.I guess that sounds dramatic,but I can remember wanting certain clothing items which I saw on girls or women in town or on TV when I was 12 or 13 and having to eat ---- because at that time there was just no way for me to buy that stuff and sneak it home past my Mom.And I do think I probably felt some jealosie of expensively dressed women at the same time that I admired their clothes and was sexually attracted.

Stephenie S
06-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, when I was younger I was too wrapped up in trying to "prove" my masculinity. Therefor I did not treat women with much respect. I thought that to be a "real" man, I had to treat women as a lower sub-species.

I am not at all proud of this misogynistic behavior, but I'm afraid it was a fact. I was talking to my sister last night and she said she could remember when I was like that.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Bonnie D
06-08-2007, 02:05 PM
I always admired women and wanted to be a girl and grow up to be a woman, marry and have children. I've always felt bad when women were mistreated whether it was in movies or in real life. I treated my girlfriends and other girls with respect. I was busy maintaining a masculine image but not overly so. My wife was impressed how I respected my mother.

Bonnie

RobertaFermina
06-08-2007, 03:02 PM
I saw women as brilliant and sexy (no matter their looks - for me, brilliant IS sexy!), or just too damn sexy to care about their brilliance (now THAT'S SEXY!), or else they were truly homely plain or dumb as a stump.

That was BEFORE I realized how much life had to offer, what a miracle it is, and how magnificent I am (as are you!), even on 'ugly' or 'stupid' days. Any negative judgements I had of others, especially women, were just expressions of my own isolation and self-judgement.

The most significant thing about women for me was - no matter how brilliant <mentally sexy>, or physically sexy, or NOT...I just wanted to touch and smell and **** them all. And that's the truth. Didn't matter what thier age was.

It is a wonder to me that I held all this within myself and never crossed any women's boundaries. My fear of my own desire led me to ALWAYS wait for the woman to make the first move. That way, I knew I would not be encroaching and unwelcome within a woman's boundaries. It also left me a little (no alot!) lonely for feminine company.

If I could get around my constant desire to **** them, I could hold a conversation that wasn't polluted with objectification, and shame....which, with focussed intention, I was able to do.

Now, the hormone levels are less, or I have learned so much more about how broad and deep women are on the inside, and how much more important that is than appearance, or appraisal, I have a much easier time keeping lust in check.

But sometimes, like last night at DIVA'S in SF, I still just want to **** them! Whaitaminnit! THOSE Trannies weren't Women !?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Marla S
06-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I saw them as a mix of inspiration, friends, danger (if they would know, they would laugh at me), and sexual attractive (testosterone is running through my vains).

This mix and the fetishising testosterone gave me hard times. I didn't really know how to deal with the girls. I made some friends among them, but usually retracted when I heard the voice of Testos (felt uncomfortable and out of place).
Because I didn't really want to play with the boys, this was a lousy situation.

Today, after having sorted some things out, it is far more relaxed and I see them as a attractive inspiration, which might become friend or partner.

Phyliss
06-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I worshipped them as "GODDESSES" I so wanted to be like them. Their very presense around me caused me to turn into jelly. I was never able to hold a conversation with any woman, because I was in such awe of them. Something magical about them.

Only now That I've begun to explore someof their "secrets" do I have a better understanding of them.

Joy Carter
06-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I guess I was totally confused in this area. I didn't have the hots for women till after T hit. I just knew I wanted to be one. To me they (most) were magical creatures who were soft and gentle. Like I wished I was. Rarely I saw one I didn't like (and we all know the type don't we ?). I can recall my mom rushing me through J C Penny to buy school clothes. I had my eye on the girls department and the pretty dresses hanging on the racks. I was totally convinced my mom knew I was TG. One Christmas I snooped and found a pair if lovely red flannel lace pj's. In my size no less. Boy was I disappointed come Christmas morning.:o

StephanieH
06-08-2007, 04:00 PM
:drink:Same way I do today I suppose, fascinating creatures, wonderful to behold provided they haven't ingested two boxes of Twinkies per day and decide to wear polyester shorts! :D

faltenrock
06-08-2007, 05:16 PM
allwayes loved them - still love them - women are the best on earth

ChastityInFemme
06-08-2007, 05:20 PM
...I was probably more turned on them in their clothes, and lingerie than if their were naked. I guess I just wanted to be them, and look that beautiful. Kind of jealous I guess...

me too. i'd much rather see women in sexy lingerie than nude. and i've always wanted to be a girl. i wish you could choose to be either male or female.

always admired them and wanted to be like them. never wanted to be a girl, just wanted to be like a girl.

i'm the other way around...i want to be a girl. but i dont want it bad enough to transition. so being like a girl will do.

Alice B
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Have always loved to look at beautiful woman, note how they dress, carry themselfs and wear make-up. In the past I had other toughts also, but getting too old for that.:happy:

Ashleigh
06-08-2007, 06:01 PM
As I do now - ON A PEDESTAL. :love:

The truth of the matter is that females are very much superior to males and males just don't want to accept it.

Once again - ON A PEDESTAL they are.

A :doll:

Jocelyn Quivers
06-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I definitely had "venus envy" when growing up. I still to this day look at women as being the smarter, more beautiful, stronger (childbirth, no way I could tolerate that amount of pain) and superior of the 2 sexes. Jocelyn

xoxSamxox
06-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I remember this really well, everytime I always thought more about how they much better they looked in clothes then nude.

Joy Carter
06-08-2007, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=Ashleigh;895488]
The truth of the matter is that females are very much superior to males and males just don't want to accept it.

OK so all females ?????? .......are superior ??????? LoL

gillianCD
06-08-2007, 11:56 PM
When I was young (maybe around 5) I can remember watching Scooby Doo and wanting to be Daphne. (However, when I watched Star Wars I wanted to be Luke!)

As I got older I found myself attracted to confident and intelligent women...and wanting to be like them as well.

But a funny thing about it...I am comfortable as a man. When I am with a woman I want to be strong and masculine. However, when I am alone that is when I want to be soft and feminine. This could be because I am an only child and sometimes when I was alone (which was alot!) I would pretend to be Daphne or some other woman I had perceived as strong. (I was 5...all I saw was a girl running around chasing ghosts and monsters which I thought was strong...I didn't pick-up on the valley girl thing yet!)

When I was in college I read about a book called The Golden Fleece about a Greek hero who was turned into different animals and eventually a woman before being turned back into a man. Sometimes I wish it were that easy...that I could wake-up and say "Today I want to be Gillian" and magically transform into a woman who is a cross between Gillian Anderson, Tina Fey and Daphne...

Lanore
06-09-2007, 08:42 AM
When I was younger, I would see an older women who really kept herself and wanted to look like her when I reached her age. However, there was a limit. There was just something about older women that really made me feel good and still do. I believe all of my watching helped me become who I am today. I grew in to my age. I've always felt female and now that I'm older, I feel like the ones I use to look at. Of coarse, it's the female inside that makes my outer appearance so comfortable.

Lanore

Crissy65
06-09-2007, 09:16 AM
I view a lady as beautiful, sexy, all together person

Rita B
06-09-2007, 05:43 PM
I loved all the women in my life. My mother, my grandmother, my aunts, my mother's friends. I always thought they were so soft and nice and soft spoken and they smelled so good. Oh yes I loved women!

SarahLynn
06-09-2007, 07:37 PM
"How did you view women when younger?"

Usually from between my fingers if they were in the next stall. :eek: :D :heehee::heehee:

Gee, as i remember (old age is gaining on me quickly now days) they were the bees knees and i wanted to be like them. Still prefer a well dressed lady (skirted suit or pants suit, heels and stockings) to a skimpy clad teeniebopper.

SarahLynn

Rachel Morley
06-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I view women today just as I always have done. They are role models for me. Here's something I found here (http://parenting.ivillage.com/mom/0,,toptenlist_b8jqrkz9,00.html) on a women's magazine style website saying what their readers thought were was the 10 best things about being a woman. Apart from number 5 which is perhaps one of the reasons why some of us dress, I think I have to agree.

1) The biggest advantage of being a woman the art of being able to talk the hind legs off a donkey.

2) Hello?! Boobs! I love having boobs. They're my best accessory!

3) The best thing about being a woman is the variety. As women, we experience so many changes in our bodies and minds over the course of our lives. We get to experience life in a whole different way than men do, and I love that.

4) I can get away with buying Star and People (magazines) at the checkout.

5) I love having lots of dressing options and looking pretty. It would be terrible to be a man and have to choose between the blue suit or the blue suit.

6) The "superpower" of being able to grow another life inside you, and produce the food to feed it too.

7) Women have so many choices. They can work or stay home. Be a nurse or a soldier. Despite the fact that we think men have it good, ask a man who has chosen a career viewed as predominantly for women, like a secretary or a nurse, or one who has chosen to stay home and raise the kids while Mom works. They get a lot of flack and are looked on as less of a man.

8) Multiple Orgasms.

9) My six-year-old son answered this one for me a couple nights ago. All snuggled up beside me in his pjs, he says very sincerely, "It's better to be a girl than a boy." When I asked him why he thought then, he said, "Because the kids always love you best."

10) A woman can do all the things that women naturally do and she can do most things a man can do also. A woman can keep a house looking like something out of House Beautiful, a woman can make a delicious meal from leftovers, a woman can create life. A woman can plow the north 40, hot coat the roof, milk the cows, come in, take a bath, and be ready for a night on the town. Men can't even put a dish in the sink.