PDA

View Full Version : What a feeling...

marie354
06-08-2007, 09:22 PM
I've been E-Mailing someone back & forth that I met through another site for about 3 months and about 2 weeks after we finally exchanged phone numbers, we finally met.
I was impressed that my gut instincts or spidey-sense works after all these years.
He called me Thursday morning and wanted to meet for lunch, but at a camp site. After some conversation, I agreed. He even suggested that I bring
some "extra" clothes along. Hehe.
Well he picked me up at my house right on time like he said, we went to the site, sat at a picnic table and talked for about an hour or so until I felt
comfortable enough to change clothes.
I loved every minute of it, and it turned out to be a fantastic adventure for me. He was a perfect gentleman!

After I changed from Sam to Sandy, I was treated like a lady in every respect. Doors were opened for me, I was waited on and the doors opened again for me.
He never made any inappropriate gestures or touched me in an offensive manor the entire time.

Lunch was great! He set up the grill while I was changing and threw on a couple of steaks when I came out. What a great time.

That was the first time I have dressed outside of my house, and it was a memorable experience.
My camera battery died, but his worked, so as soon as he E-Mails me them I'll post them.

I felt sooo free, being outside, and he made me feel very feminine too.

What have I learned. Use the force Luke... Use the force. Teeheehee.
My gut instincts were right about him, he just wanted to be friends, nothing more.
Being treated with that kind of respect is wonderful, and I gave him a big hug before I had to change back to Sam for the trip back home.

Being closeted, even if you have the freedom of the entire house is not enough.
I think that I have to advance my plans about when I "come out".
I really like being treated like a lady.

I will be posting the details on my web page next week if you're interested. (I've redesigned the entire page and uploading it when I'm completely
satisfied with it.)

~~ Sandy ~~
:hugs:

AllieSF
06-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Congratulations on your new experience. It sounds like a lot of fun and something very special for you. I don't know all the details leading up to the meeting, but I have made it a policy to meet first in drab for coffee, wine and conversation prior to meeting dressed. That gives me a chance to talk and relax and not worry about being read, impressing the other person or anything else. It also gives my internal gut feelings and antennae a chance to function without all the other distractions. I feel that if someone is interested in me, in drab will be fine until we click, or at least until I feel more secure about dressing in front of that person. I personally am only looking for friends first and let the rest follow its natural course. Good luck.

Wenda
06-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow! That goes way beyond anything I would consider. Glad for you it worked out so well!

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Sounds thrilling Sandy. I'm glad you had a good time and you got to experience somewhat how it feels to be treated like a lady. Keep us posted and like girls say to each other, details, I want details.:hugs:

Tamara Croft
06-09-2007, 03:57 AM
One question, did you do this in secret, or did you tell your wife where you were going?

marie354
06-09-2007, 06:58 PM
I was simply amazed that there still are some gentlemen. He did know that I didn't want anything more than friendship. Some of our conversation was about what things that we have and haven't seen in the USA. We make a road trip this year some time. I's prefer that we stay within 200 miles of home base though.

Tamara... Yes my SO knew, and she got all the details first when I returned.

:hugs: