PDA

View Full Version : I am really enjoying crossdressing

tiffianycd
06-08-2007, 10:03 PM
I have put up my new female name is Tiffiany after my favorite movie and look. anyhow, I have been crossdressing since I was ten years of age in my mothers clothes. I also where my anunts too. I have tried to move away from crossdressing for years with feelings of guilt and bra burning. I went to counsuling and also seek gudiance. but none seems to preval to understand why I desired crossdressing so much.
I did stop while I was at college for three years but the last year I was wearing boy short panites (best painties so far)and and a pair of cuffed crop Jeans with a sports bra with a pink shirt. (could not find a pair of shoes in my size 13) the first time I wore all these in public I was very nervues. (anyone ever get butterflies in stomch?) I was fearfull I be found out or mocked at but as I did my daily choures that went away and I felt more confandance in myself than I ever had in my life. I was wearing the same outfit at the college I went to had a comment that thoese jeans where hot on me by a freind of mine (i have size 14 w)
I had been on here before if you remmber but I could not log back in so I decided to join again with my own female name.
comment back or email me if you like. I like to make new freinds sometimes I feel along out here.

Lovely Rita
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Always feel the butterflies...but i am starting to like them. Welcome again Tiffany. It is great to hear how much fun you are having.

O2B Barbara
06-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Hi Tiffany,

I still get the butterflies sometimes. I do not go out but rather dress at home. While my wife accepts and supports my dressing to the point of buying me things, I can still be a bit self conscious when she tells em to model things for her.

As for being alone, I don't think that anyone can be alone on this forum. All they need to do is say hi.

Hugs,

sara_also
06-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Iagree with Barbara, Once you are a member of this forum You are never alone.. I believe there are times we are all nervous, but with time it gets eaiser..Welcome back

RobertaFermina
06-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Remember Hon,

That butterfly feeling is FREEDOM. You can get to liking it, if you want.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Angie G
06-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Welcome back Tiffiany :hugs:
Angie