PDA

View Full Version : first time out

TeriAnn
06-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Well ladies I am embarking on a new venture for myself. My wife and I are going to Atlanta for the weekend and I will go out for the first time fully dressed. I know I will be scared and excited at the same time but I feel I must do this. My wife is as excited as I am so I am really looking forward to this. I will only be around our hotel but for me it will be like being at the mall. I wanted to share this venture with you because this group I call a family has really helped me with info and courage to do what I love to do. Thanks to all the ladies of the forum. I love you all for being there. TeriAnn Hugs to all:hugs:

Holly
06-08-2007, 11:31 PM
TeriAnn, have a great time in Atlanta! And bring back LOT of pictures.

Joy Carter
06-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Can't wait to hear your story about your adventure.:D

Denielleinheels
06-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I will be a blast if you can stay calm enough to enjoy it.:happy:

Angie G
06-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Thats great Teriann you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Deidra Cowen
06-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Hope you have a great time here in Hot-Lanta! Perhaps it is more than you want to do your first time dressed, I do understand that...but, down at Model T's on Ponce De Leon Blvd a bunch of the local Tgirls are going to be there for a special show tonight. I have my kids this weekend so will miss it, but its a pretty friendly group and you and the wife might have fun checking out the scene.

But just have fun whatever you do!

Raychel
06-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Good luck TeriAnn. This is a HUGE step. I am praying that you have a great time.

TeriAnn
06-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Just to let you know my wife and I are getting ready to leave to go down south. Hopefully I will have a couple pix to share in the next day or so. Wish me luck cause here I go. :heehee::heehee:

RobertaFermina
06-09-2007, 07:44 AM
I remember the fear and the joy.,,,,,the excitement of the first steps out...the not knowing ahd what I did to be with the first moments *out there*.

Nothing like it, and your first modments, minutes, and hours will be your treasure.

Savor it, as the woman you Are !

Pulling for You and your Wife !

:hugs: Roberta :rose:

Dixie
06-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Go Terri I know you will enjoy it!!

TeriAnn
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I have returned from my first night out. I had a blast and going out was nerve racking but I did enjoy it. I will be posting some pix either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again for all the support. TeriAnn

MJ
06-10-2007, 05:21 PM
it gets a little bit better everytime you go out , i look forward to your pictures

TeriAnn
06-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Well my trip to Atlanta was very exciting for me to say the least. We went out for dinner and some shopping naturally saw some great shoes in a place called ESES don't know how to say it but ther heels started at 19.95 and went to 29.95. I could not buy any because my foot takes a 12 and the highest they had was 10. We went to eat and then back to the room, I proceed to get dressed in a white blouse and sliver skirt with cork sole shoes. They were about four inches did my make up which as you can tell from the pics in the photo section is still not very good. I was very nervouse but as the night wore on I decided to open the door and step out into the night air. I didn't really want to go out but my heart said it would be alright. We took pictures and stood outside for a while. Not a very exciting adventure but it was still quite a thrill for me.
I am going back in September to get a complete make over in Atlanta. I am really looking forward to doing this. I will post more pics when that happens. Over all I had a great night. Thanks to everyone who answered my post.

Brianna Lovely
06-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Well, giggle, now you know! Congradulations!
If your first time out was anything like mine, you now know what it feels like to be extreamly happy and have a heart attack, at the same time, giggle.

I can't wait to hear about your next outing, good for you.

Warm Hugs,
Brianna

Marlen
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Congratulations!!! Yes, first time out - it's so exciting. Not the thing, that one could forget even after many months...

Phoebe Reece
06-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Congratulations on your adventure Teri Ann. If you are planning on coming to Atlanta in September you should try to be here the week of the Southern Comfort Conference. You would have a chance to meet hundreds of your sisters then. The full spectrum of the transgender community will be represented there.