PDA

View Full Version : Told (a GG friend)

Madison Marie
06-09-2007, 06:11 AM
I have been talking to a friend of mine (a GG) who just needed to vent out somethings. And after a a beer or ten I told about my crossdressing. She said she would never had thought it and had alot of guestions about it. She said if I need any help she would be there and also gave me a key to her house and said have at it try on anything you want(she lives alone). I am glad I told her and found a GG to help me.

Madison

Mitch23
06-09-2007, 06:14 AM
she sounds like a cool friend!

Mitch

O2B Barbara
06-09-2007, 06:18 AM
The kind of friend to keep around. Sounds like she accepts without judgement. Lucky girl!

Angie G
06-09-2007, 08:52 AM
That sounds like a good friend Madison you lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

Dixie
06-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Now that's what I call a FRIEND! That's too cool.

SweetCaroline
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
That's cool. I told a GG friend of mine over the weekend. We were drinking quite heavily I admit. But the first thing she did was wrap her arms around me and give me the biggest hug she had ever given me.

Come to think of it anytime I've told anyone I was a cross-dresser it was after having a few. LOL :drink:

Rachel Morley
06-09-2007, 04:53 PM
That's awesome news. I think GG friends (who you are not in a relationship with) are (perhaps?) more likely to help and be more sympathetic because they don't have all the other consequences that go with being in a relationship with you.

I hope it all works out and you never know, she might find it fun. I used to have a GG friend who loved to dress me up as a woman for costume parties (which I know is not the same) but after a few times she started suggesting she dress me up when there was no party to go to. When I asked her what was in it for her she said she found it fun and loved seeing the "transformation". She always wanted to show me off to her GG friends which of course I loved.

Anyway, YGG!

Rita B
06-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I had a GG friend like that once so I know that you just did not dream this up. In my case, it was she who came to my house to borrow things out of my wardrobe. As a matter of fact, I gave her a lot of things when I purged not too long after that:(

Rita

Kristen Marie
06-09-2007, 05:28 PM
GG friends, true friends, are great to have. One has asked me on several occassions to come to her office (she is a professional and works in her own executive office) and work dressed some day. I have been very tempted to do it. Love the idea of being in an upscale office, secure and dressed for the day.

I would say go slowly and watch for your boundaries.

Raychel
06-09-2007, 06:56 PM
She sounds almost to good to be true. You better hold on to her. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

marie354
06-09-2007, 07:03 PM
She sounds like she's a really good friend. She gave you a key to her place! Wow!
:hugs:

shericd7
06-09-2007, 08:19 PM
that is great that you have found such a great friend...I had one some time ago,she came over unexcepted and found me dressed...she was cool with it and we went out to clubs together...have fun..hugs

Valerie Nicole
06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Key to her house?! If I were you, I'd just move right in :D

chrissietoo
06-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Very sweet. Yes, I think that many girls that we have as (non-romantic) friends feel close already because they sense our feminine side. When they discover how deep the feeling goes, they often want to help and protect us....their instinct is to hug and protect. isn't that just wonderful! you're very lucky...

xoxo chrissie

Suzie S.
06-10-2007, 03:52 AM
That's one heck of a friend Madison! I hope she's the same size as you! :heehee:

Emma England
06-10-2007, 03:57 AM
You have what I call a proper friend.
That is one who accepts you for the way you are without any judgement.

Kate Simmons
06-10-2007, 04:00 AM
Good friends like that are hard to find. Good for you, Madison. Now , all I gotta do is find a GG who wants to vent, drink 10 beers and give me the key to her house. Any takers out there?:happy:

faltenrock
06-10-2007, 04:32 PM
what a friend to have, I'm jeaulous (sorry I'm german).

christiecd
06-10-2007, 04:38 PM
You certainly have a great friend there. Everyone in this forum wishes they had a friend like that.

christie

Julia Welch
06-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Thats very cool....good for her....and of course you. :happy:

Kitty Sue
06-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Awesome. CDers winning the world over one heart at a time.