PDA

View Full Version : Female name

Kathrynn
06-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Hello again girls....
I almost forgot to tell you what happened at work yesterday. Well i am a new face at work, been there 3 weeks. I was walking thru the front door the receptionist said, i don't think we have met my name is Twyla and yours.....
Well everyone i no out of work calls me Kathrynn either 99.5% en-fem or that 1/2% in drab.
So back to yesterday. When Twyla asked my name i came within nanoseconds of saying Kathrynn.
Has this happened to you?
Kathrynn

SherriePall
06-09-2007, 09:56 AM
No. But I have almost answered when some one has called out, "Sherrie!"

Dixie
06-09-2007, 10:04 AM
I have had to bite my toungue when someone I was talking with once was going on about what a sexy name he thought our waitress had, her name......Dixie:heehee:

Angie G
06-09-2007, 02:03 PM
No not yet Kathrynn :hugs:
Angie

Susan Dee
06-13-2007, 10:53 AM
No, but I did find myself with one very big grin at a business workshop.

When one of the speakers was called there was a bit of doubt that it was her presentation, which she confirmed and added "unless there is anyone else here called Susan.....".

I don't think anyone noticed !

Susan

prettywithsideburns
06-13-2007, 11:41 AM
and THAT is exactly why I don't think I want a femme name at the mo.

JoAnnDallas
06-13-2007, 12:41 PM
We have a lady in the front office who's first name is JoAnn. I don't know how many times I have either looked or almost said something when someone address her by name. LOL Main reason I try and stay away from the front office.

Hermione Simpson
06-13-2007, 02:34 PM
not face to face with anyone, but about a month ago, i sent a song request into my local radio station using my femme name via text message, and it got read out if that counts

prettywithsideburns
06-13-2007, 02:38 PM
not face to face with anyone, but about a month ago, i sent a song request into my local radio station using my femme name via text message, and it got read out if that counts

yeah it counts... it counts as awesome!

Hermione Simpson
06-13-2007, 03:15 PM
thanks, i've often thought of entering the text competitions they do using my femme name as well, the only problem with that is if i win, as the person who delivers my mail knows my brother and he doesn't know about this side of me

Frankie-Dear
06-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Grateful that my femme name is gender-neutral.... *phew*

TracyH
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Grateful that my femme name is gender-neutral.... *phew*

Hehe, same here.