PDA

View Full Version : Getting my hair done

TerriM
06-09-2007, 09:00 AM
The other day I went to a Lemon Tree , thats a large hair salon chain, and got my hair done. I have a regular hairdresser, but she wasnt available. I went in dressed , slacks and pink s/s top. Light makeup. I asked if I could get a trim and a style. The girl looked and said , yes there was an opening. I got my hair washed and then sat in the chair to get my hair done. The hairdresser was very nice, I liked what she did. While i was sitting there, the song " I feel like a woman " came on the cd player they had on the store. I smiled and said I've heard that song a few times. She smiled, I think one of the other girls put it on. We had a nice conversation and she even trimmed my eyebrows. I know they knew I was a guy, my voice is too deep, but I usually pass in the mall and the other women shops for the most part. I loved the experience, even after all this time dressing. I felt like a queen.

Yours Terri

Darlene Rochelle
06-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I just get regular haircuts in a cosmetology school,along with eyebrow waxes,and it is so nice to be there,feeling like "one of the girls". Beauticians/hairdressers have to be open-minded,and most of them are.

PennieS
06-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Saloon visists are by far one of the most exciting thing I love about being a feminine guy. I regularly go into several different ones for a trim or styling or color touchup. The women there are always so nice and the conversations just seem so friendly and sincere. The 2 regular stylists I see, often ask me many different questions about my lifestyle and how things are going for me in my life. They have all met my wife who has occasionally gone with me a few times and always ask how she is doing. The saloon expierence is one thing that I always look forward to and it just seems to make me feel so much better about myself and my worries always seem so much more bearable for days after a visit. It is a remarkable expierence that many Cders should make an effort to do on a regular basis. What guy in his right mind does not like to be pampered by a lovely woman. i suggest if you haven't tried it before go out and do it.

PennieS

Wenda
06-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I have not gone to salons often, but have always enjoyed the trip. Once I went fully dressed, short skirt, nu-bra cleavage enhancers, nails etc, etc. The tech was going to do my makeup and wig. On the way back to her chair, she mentioned to one of the other techs that I had better cleavage than she did (a little bitchy), to which the other tech, a very attractive young woman screwed up her face and said, "oh eeew, that's just WRONG!" Didn't bother me, my cleavage was in fact better than hers. She could have had great cleavage if she cared, so why put someone else down? w

Angie G
06-16-2007, 04:24 AM
It's nice to feel good you go girl :hugs:
Angie