PDA

View Full Version : Pride Dance with a Surprise Guest

Sherlyn
06-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Last night we went to the rainbow dance in Ktown..Sooo heres the story ..upon arriving and parking the car ..we see Rose and Sam ..2 members from here that we we're meeting up with at the dance !!!!!!BUT !!!!!!! WHO is the 3rd blonde?,...Can anyone guess??? :D:D..... we got stuck on the phone before we could go in ...and eventually made it into the place ....it was a slow starting event but it eventually kicked in gear ...but:sad::sad: we hadnt been there long and Rose did not feel well ..soooooo her and Sam had to leave ...we are hoping to meet up with them to-night at the grad club... Our surprise visitor :) had never been been up dancin' in her girly mode ...soooooo Di and I had her up a few times shakin' her bootay ...lol she even kicked off her shoes :) ...more pics in the gallery to-morrow or Monday and I am sure the others will add to this thread ...heres the first pic off the cam..I looked pissed ..lol ..but just wasn't ready "I Think"

Daintre
06-09-2007, 10:07 AM
That's MJ, and actually you all look great, hope you had a terrific time.

uknowhoo
06-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah!!! MJ got out n about! :GD: Very cool. So glad to hear y'all had a good time (and, more importantly :p looked great!!!). Too bad about Rose n Sam though. :o

Joy Carter
06-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Small world ain't it. You two look swell.:D

MJ
06-09-2007, 10:29 AM
aww thanks i had a great time , never dance before evan as a guy lol but ... if you are at a dance what do you do apart from :drink: .my feet hrut in them heels so off they came .. oh and Di & sher thank you for the dance lessions :D you both are amazing and wonderful . And rose @ sam thank you for a amazing time so far... we still have a whole day and a half but next time i will leave my heel at home Lol and I will post more after the weekend

Dixie
06-09-2007, 10:33 AM
There was a PRIDE dance in Grand Junction last night, we did not go, we did not know until some friends of ours texted us wanting to know where we were at. Damn I could have gone out dressed again, and didn't even know about it. My wife who is back home now said she knew, and was going to surprise me by just dressing me up and going, but with everything that she has just been through it totally slipped her mind. Am I mad at her for forgetting?? Are you kidding, I am just happy she is home and is going to be allright.

rose382832
06-09-2007, 12:13 PM
hey girls! see di does exist apart from sher and we managed to pry the camera from her fingers long enough to get this shot( and look ma no pole!):heehee:

Shelly Preston
06-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Looks like a fun time was had by all :)

Angie G
06-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I think you girl have to much fun keep it up :hugs:
Angie

Sandra
06-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Nice pics glad everyone enjoed themselves

Barb Valentine
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh Marissa I'm glad that you made it up there for the dance
I know that wanted to go to the Spring Fling but couldn't make it

Sher you do look pissed
(the look like to say hurry up your cutting into my drinking time):heehee:

Sherlyn
06-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes its Mj...lol Duh :p ...anyhows ...thanx for looking in on our thread ..just found out its confirmed ..we all are meeting at the grad house to-night ...3 story old house pool ..patio ..first floor Dj spinnin..dance floor hoppin' ...sounds like a Animal House gig ...lol ..c y'a later :) hmmm what goes on on the second and third floors ...stay tuned ................

MoonBaby GG
06-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah! Everyone looks great. :thumbsup: I wish I could find something like that in our area. As far as I know Seattle is the closest spot with celebrations/dances?

Raychel
06-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Great Pics. It sure looks like it was a great time.

Kieron Andrew
06-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Yes its Mj...lol Duh :p ...anyhows ...thanx for looking in on our thread ..just found out its confirmed ..we all are meeting at the grad house to-night ...3 story old house pool ..patio ..first floor Dj spinnin..dance floor hoppin' ...sounds like a Animal House gig ...lol ..c y'a later :) hmmm what goes on on the second and third floors ...stay tuned ................
get evidence of Mj dancing!!

Sheila
06-10-2007, 06:33 AM
enjoy te rest of the weekend all of you,the pics are great

MJ
06-10-2007, 08:19 AM
get evidence of Mj dancing!!
Kieron :eek:ok here is yor evidance :dancing: the pride party was fun can't remember if any pictures were taken but we will see

Sherlyn
06-10-2007, 11:34 AM
I do have a pic of us on the dance floor friday night Mj ..none on Saturday ..but it was sooooooo packed in their eh .... I'll post in the gallery later to-day ...the grad club on Saturday night did turn out to be 1 big frat party ...lol was real fun ...stories later ..things to do today :p

LindaTS
06-10-2007, 01:17 PM
It's very easy to pick MJ out in a crowd. Love to see all of you in person.

MJ
06-10-2007, 03:47 PM
It's very easy to pick MJ out in a crowd. Love to see all of you in person.

hmm is that a good thing or bad :eek:.. any way dancing was not that hard and it was fun too... apart from the heels .. SAM took me for a tour of ktown and it was pride day so we watch the parade and then some town history pass the " art " by the beach the weird tube thing sher and DI took pictures in, it was a perfect weekend ..not too hot in the day and cool at night , the grad club on Saturday night did turn out to be 1 big frat party Lol and there was not much room on the dance floor but i gave it a go.. and just for the record the students were very respectful and i got ask many questions regarding my gender issues and made some new friends the hi Light of the evening was the gg trying to get me to talk with a Canadian accent and a chick voice.. ha ha , that was funny "someone remind me not to drink any more " . all in all a truly wonderful weekend DI and sher have the pictures i look forward to seeing them thank you for a fun time

LindaTS
06-11-2007, 02:29 PM
hmm is that a good thing or bad :eek:.. any way dancing was not that hard and it was fun too... apart from the heels .. SAM took me for a tour of ktown and it was pride day so we watch the parade and then some town history pass the " art " by the beach the weird tube thing sher and DI took pictures in, it was a perfect weekend ..not too hot in the day and cool at night , the grad club on Saturday night did turn out to be 1 big frat party Lol and there was not much room on the dance floor but i gave it a go.. and just for the record the students were very respectful and i got ask many questions regarding my gender issues and made some new friends the hi Light of the evening was the gg trying to get me to talk with a Canadian accent and a chick voice.. ha ha , that was funny "someone remind me not to drink any more " . all in all a truly wonderful weekend DI and sher have the pictures i look forward to seeing them thank you for a fun time

It's a good thing MJ, trust me on this one.