PDA

View Full Version : What do you wish for most.....

Dixie
06-09-2007, 11:36 AM
We have been playing a sort of game to see how much priority I place on my Crossdressing, When a question arose that I thought I would share:
"What do you wish for most, A complete new wardrobe, or peace in the middle east?"
Now I said new clothes, because I did not want to waste a wish on peace that will never come, they have been fighting for thousands of years and will continue to do so with or without our help. So let me shop!
Is that a bad attitude? I feel bad for not wishing for peace, which I do hope for, what would you do??

Angie G
06-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm with you Dixie :hugs:
Angie

Marla S
06-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I am with you too, Dixie.

Buy a complete new wardrobe and wish peace in the middle east.

The question isn't valid.

Options from completely different categories are no alternatives (both is possible, one, or neither).

No reason to feel bad.

More tricky would be questions like:

Would you buy a new wardrobe for you or for your SO, if you have money for one only ?

Would you rather stop war in the middle east or the genocide in Dafur (Sudan) ?

Independent of how you answer you could feel bad afterwards.

sandra-leigh
06-09-2007, 02:16 PM
"What do you wish for most, A complete new wardrobe, or peace in the middle east?"

I enjoy the shopping too much to just want a complete new wardrobe given to me. I can afford to buy all my regular clothes. Okay, I don't go in for $500 dresses, and I don't even think about getting the sorts of "collections" they put on run-ways, but if someone were to give me those things, I doubt I'd know what to do with them.

So, of the two, I'd wish for peace in the Middle East, because I value my experiences crossdressing.

Now, if the alternative had been a full set of whatever it takes (non-surgical, non-medical!) to be consistantly thought by others to be a woman, even when I interact with people, and even when I'm showing cleavage or in a bathing suit (e.g., start with a customized femskin)... now, that'd be a tough call!

Super Stacey
06-09-2007, 02:35 PM
I wish to live out in the middle of nowhere and dress how i like without getting bothered.:happy:

Stephenie S
06-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Well, of those two choices, I would choose peace without any second thoughts at all. I want to be able to continue to dress and act as I like, whenever I like, where ever I like. The war in the Middle East threatens the entire wold stability. Lets get those crazies to stop killing each other in the name of God and religion. Maybe if we gave them all big screen Plasma TV sets they would find something better to do. It would certainly be cheaper than what we are doing now. The national debt is something like $20,000 a year for all our children and grandchildren for long into the forseeable future.
And there would be enough left over to buy us ALL new wardrobes. He, he.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Teresa Amina
06-09-2007, 04:47 PM
There was peace in the middle east once- it was called the Ottoman Empire. An occaisional rebellion had to be smashed (and was quite efficiently) but the Sultans kept things reasonably calm. I don't think any of the present parties to conflict would like that sort of peace, though, so I won't wish it on them.

Leah B
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
That there is likely to continue to be conflict in the middle east is exactly why it needs the wish. One way or another I can get more clothes. If I get a wish that's guaranteed to be granted, why not make the choice that won't otherwise be fulfilled?

Mary Morgan
06-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I would wish that my wife would come to enjoy my femme self, and encourage me to be more openly with her. She is supportive, but at a distance.

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll kill two birds with one stone Dixie. Give me a decent Middle East wardrobe and I'll go over and fix the damn problems and everybody is happy. Your A.U.N.T.I.E agent said so.:belly:;)

Joy Carter
06-09-2007, 07:41 PM
For gods sake let me dress in pease. LoL:heehee:

O2B Barbara
06-10-2007, 07:50 AM
I think I would wish for natural B cup breasts.

Peace in the middle east may come when a change in their basic beliefs change.

A new wardrobe is something to enjoy shopping for and trying on a piece at a time.

Now filling that 38B without any kind of extra padding....

battybattybats
06-10-2007, 08:17 AM
I believe that peace in the middle east is possible, once enough people can find the freedom to speak. Just look at communism...

A choice? It'd need to be a really stingy djinn to give you only one wish!

CHAROLEE
06-10-2007, 08:27 AM
I also would like for my SO to help me with my dressing & shopping, but she is a little distant about her support of me. I can dress at home, but only when shes not there. It would really be nice if we could go out to-gether and shop.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

bye for now "Chato-Lee"

EricaCD
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I would take every cent I had and buy 6 month put options on oil futures. Then I would wish for peace in the middle east. Then, when the price of oil plummeted as a result (even if the peace didn't last), I'd pocket the profits and buy the clothes. And maybe a sailboat. And a...(insert greedy fantasy purchase here).

Erica