PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

VeronicaKate
06-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I really have a lot going on here in Iraq, and then comeing out to my wife of my secret. I was filled with fear of her rejection, and feeling terrible about myself as a person.

The more I read and get to know you all, the better I feel about myself. I can relate to many of you here, and some times chuckled to myself "I have wondered the same thing". I have really enjoyed all your stories and have gained new insite. Some stories have really put a smile on my face and make me feel like I belong here:D.

Special thank you to all the wonderfull GG here that try to understabd their SO, and help them feel normal. You are heroes in my book to shoulder such a secret for some, becuase of societies views. You are truely wonderful women to put up with us. I don't know what I would do if my wife came up wearing a fake beard.:eek:

So, once again here is a big Thank you for careing for others. You are all truely wonderful poeple.

Kate Simmons
06-09-2007, 05:18 PM
We should be thanking you, Hon. We appreciate your efforts and committments and mostly appreciate you for being you. Posivite thoughts and energy coming your way my friend always.:hugs:

SarahLynn
06-09-2007, 05:35 PM
And we support you and wish you well in this which you are doing for us. Would that i could take your place but the gov says i'm too old now to do their fighting. "ell i'm only 57 but they say that i've done my war and now it's anothers.

I think i know what they are afraid of; that we older warriors will take on the attitude of, shoot them all and let God sort them out. Humm sounds like a good idea to me.

Again: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US.

SarahLynn

Rebecca-L
06-09-2007, 05:42 PM
We should be thanking you, Hon. We appreciate your efforts and committments and mostly appreciate you for being you. Posivite thoughts and energy coming your way my friend always.:hugs:

Exactly. Too many of our folks in Iraq are looked down upon by the general public (mostly, I think, because negative news sells on the television and in newspapers).

Our thoughts are with you.

Toyah
06-09-2007, 05:43 PM
If it helps a lot of us were in the armed forces and know exactly what that entails good luck an keep your head down

Lovinda GG
06-09-2007, 06:25 PM
You are such a sweet person. I want to thank you back for everything that you and the rest of the guys are doing Iraq. I stand by you a 100% and I wish you all a safe return. God bless!

Mary Morgan
06-09-2007, 07:59 PM
As one veteran to another, thank you for your service, and may God bless you and keep you safe.

TerriM
06-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Thank you for serving our country. I served in Vietnam in 1967 and did not feel the support that all veterans deserve. I think of guys and gals like you everyday and pray for your safe return.

Yours Terri

Kelsy
06-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Thank You Veronica!!

It is an honor to know you! I thank God for you and all who are willing to put it on the line for us. My son will be headed that way in the near future! Please take care and be safe!:happy:

Jennifer

O2B Barbara
06-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Thank you Veronica for doing something that so few of us could do and even fewer would admit it. We many times forget that the freedoms enjoyed in America are there as a result of sacrifice made by others. Please be careful and come home safe.

Hugs,