PDA

View Full Version : I think i saw a sister cd yesterday

MistyCD
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
I think I saw a sister cd yesterday at the Kohls in Hillsborough NJ around 5pm. If you are a member here, I was wearing a Red polo shirt buying a pair of pantyhose..... I was just a little too tired from work to talk to you

hugs misty

tracie674
06-09-2007, 10:46 PM
That brings up something that I've wondered about. If you see someone in public that you don't know but suspect they are one of us what do you do? Maybe we need a secret cder gang sign to flash to let other cders know we are one too.

sandra-leigh
06-09-2007, 10:54 PM
That brings up something that I've wondered about. If you see someone in public that you don't know but suspect they are one of us what do you do?

See the discussion in today's "Inquisitive new user" thread.

Avsblues19
06-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I live in Dayton, OH, and I believe our waitress at Crackel Barrel was a crossdresser or a TG. She was very beautiful, had great hair, and great eyes. The reason I think she was a crossdresser or a TG was because of her unusually low voice.

Kate Simmons
06-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Not surprising. They say 5% of the population? Much higher than that I believe. Look how many people join here every day.:happy:

bgirl
06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I saw a cder the other day myself. She didn't catch my notice at first glance but something made me take a second look.
Unfortunatly I had two different reactions. I spent a large part of my life deyning or hide-ing from myself and everyone else, that the first response was the status quo or to say I was uncomfortable. Then I remembered who I am. I felt a great wave of empathy and understanding for her. I encountered her a couple of times in the grocery store we were shopping in. she tried so hard to hide herself from everyone that she sort of stood out.
My heart went out to her. She was just trying to be herself and was displaying great courage in taking to chance to do so. She was just a girl like me, trying her best to blend in and be herself. As I was bringing my groceries out to my car, she was just getting into her car. I recognized that look of great relief she had from running the gauntlet. Been there, done that. I wish her good luck and good will. Truly Beth

Dixie
06-10-2007, 10:57 AM
It seems more and more are popping up in my area lately, and some of them have even joined this forum.:D

Mitch23
06-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Frustrating sometimes - I saw a fellow 'sister' the other day in my local shopping mall and tried to make contact but she wasn't having any of it and scuttled away - pity but thats her choice!

Mitch

EricaCD
06-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Happens all the time. (Probably helps that I live in NY.) As far as how I interact with them? Like everyone else in NY, I ignore them unless something makes it necessary to interact personally. Then I do so consistent with the presented gender. There, that wasn't so tricky, was it?

chucks
06-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Like everyone else in NY, I ignore them unless something makes it necessary to interact personally.

hahaha lol. :heehee: that sucks. i think i'll never live in new york.

TG-Taru
06-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCD
Like everyone else in NY, I ignore them unless something makes it necessary to interact personally.

hahaha lol. :heehee: that sucks. i think i'll never live in new york.

Sounds like I'd fit in perfectly there... which does make me :sad: sometimes.

sobe1ove GG
06-11-2007, 01:23 AM
It's funny. There was a CD (or TS, I'm not sure) that lived/lives in our apartment building. He's just two floors up! Funny that a place with 15 apartments could have at least two inhabited by cross dressers.

battybattybats
06-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Wow! Maybe that's an occassion when reaching out and saying hello or sliding a flyer for this site in the letterbox might be ok.. though some might find it intrusive they also could welcome it and become friends.

Hmm... 2 in 15 huh..