PDA

View Full Version : Amy's Sat Night

Amy Sue
06-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I am not much of a poster here, occassion here and there, but I wanted to share my Sat night with the group. My wife went away this weekend to a friend's bachlorette party and I got a weekend alone. I made plans for the day today, but I promised myself that Sat night was for Amy.

My plans today took me to NYC and after a long day of getting up at the crack of dawn, taking the train, meeting up with a friend, hanging out, taking the hot subway and the train back home I was kinda tired, well actually whipped, but I said I promised.

So 15 minutes after I got home I turned on the hot water in the sink, pulled out the Skintimate shave gel under the counter and got to work ;). I shaved as close as I could and then did it again in the opposite direction. I did a good job and hopped in the shower.

Ahhhhh a hot shower got rid of the "man smell" from sweating waiting for a train and I began to relax. I got out of the shower and noticed it was 8:00. Wow what a coincidence! When I left the house this morning to catch the train I noticed it was 8:00 then. 12 hours apart my two separate days in one day start :)

I slipped on my padded panties and regular of panties on top. A quick spray of Summer's Eve in my panties because I like the smell, and I began to work on my face. Everything looked good, no rough spots, barely any shadow, nothing that couldn't be fixed with make up, and I was fortunate, lucky, careful ??? not to nick myself so I had basically a clean pallet to work with.

First some Mary Kay concealer in any spot I thought I could see shadow and it was gone. Next a sponge and some ivory Mary Kay foundation, followed by loose powder (also MK). A clean slate and began to work on my eyes. I have dark eyes so I have been trying to notice girls and women with the same and what make up they use to bring out their eyes. One of my favorite looks with dark eyes is a single darkish blue on the lid, a lighter highlight on the brow, some black liner on the lids - upper and lower, and black mascara.

I have never tried this before but thought "why not?". So on went Mary Kay's Lagoon . It's a dual shadow pack with the dark blue on one side with a silver on the other. I used the silver as a highlight. Next went on Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Black, carefully applied with a angled brish to upper lid and the waterline below. Followed all this up with Maybelline's Lash Discovery ( I love the mini brush) in very black. It looked good, really good and my eyes had a pop to them.

I then decided to get dressed. A cotton VS Bra and my forms. Black hose and a cute checkered black and white skirt. Next came a cute vertical stripped blouse and I put on another shirt on top to complete the look by leaving the top of the blouse visible and the collars out.

Strappy 2" heels, my black wig- tied back with aclip that had a ribbon on it, and earrings. I finished the look with some MK blush & lipliner and Maybelline's Wetshine Diamonds lipstick in Gems and Roses .

Not only did I look feminine, I felt devine :) I chatted with a friend online for a bit, but knew I would have to take the dog out. I don't really go out, in fact I have never been out in my own neighborhood, but I thought what the heck?

Wow! What a thrill. The air was warm, but slightly chilled by a soft breeze. I walked the dog in the street to a common area in the middle of our development, we always walk her there, as do other owners walk their dogs.
As I walked I could feel the swoosh of the material and the air rush up my skirt. How feminine! and cooling :) I could hear the click of my heels, which kept slipping off my ankles. :( I walked past my neighbors house and could hear their window was open and they were watching Shreck.

We got to the open area and I walked the dog, some teeenagers were in the shadowy part in the middle talking. I could see the blue glow of their cell phones and could hear them, they didn't seem to notice me or care - YAY! :)

The dog did her thing and back we came. What a thirll!! Well I wrote too much and Amy's night is still going, but I thought I would share some

Amy :)

( The non poster, who wrote a novel tonight ) :)

spaceycasey GG
06-09-2007, 10:14 PM
I think that it's great that you got to get out. And no, it wasn't a novel. My fiance' has never been out( Diane098), but I can't wait until she does.:hugs:

CHAROLEE
06-10-2007, 05:42 PM
That sounds so good to be able to go out in public all dressed up and be able to walk in your own neighborhood. I know how i would like to do it, just hearing the sound of my heels clicking on the sidewalk and wearing my new red dress would turn me on to new adventures. :love::D:D:D:D

BYE GURLS, "CHARO-LEE"

Gnome Queen Sam
06-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Sounds great you had it all worked. It looks like you work really hard on your makeup would love to see a pic some time.

Amy Sue
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks girls. It was exciting! I live on a court where cars park in the middle and the houses are around it. The path to the common area I spoke about is oppsoite my house about 5-6 houses away. I have to walk in the street, since we don't have sidewalks. It was a thirll, really :) The best part was I stopped thinking about it about 1/2 way through. In other words, I felt very comfortable just walking along. If my heel strap stopped coming off my heel ( I had to stop every 50 yards to fix them) I would have probably walked more.

Great part is walking in the cool air, I stopped noticing things about myself. When I am usually here dressed and online or taking pics. I still notice I am wearing a bra, feel the weight of my forms, or taste of my lipstick, etc (not sure if GG's do also) but when I was out I was a woman walking her dog, enjoying a nice night out.

One detail I left out earlier was when I dressed last night I also wore a pad in my panties. I like to dress as feminine as possible, and women at certain times of the month use them, so on occassion so do I. I also think it helps keep a flat appearance, which is a big plus in a skirt. Well, when I sit I can feel it and when I walk I can feel it ( GG's know this feeling) even last night walking around it just "disappeared".

Rose's Sam GG - I do work hard on my make up. It took me about an hour last night to go start to finish. Something magical about the transformation that I really like. It's not just for CD's, but also GG's who can go from plain to wow with just some shadow, liner, mascara and a good foundation.

Amy :)