PDA

View Full Version : Tell Mom about Crossdressing

Ibecomingfemale
06-09-2007, 10:23 PM
I am a NEW MEMBER; my name is Nylon. How many of you have told your Mom about CD?

If yes, did you told her about your CD while FULL DRESS, HALF DRESS, PART DRESS, or NON-DRESS???

I WANT to tell my Mom about my CD! I live in my own house by myself; I haven't live with her about a decade. She live about couple blocks away from me. I know she will catch me shopping HOSES, women shoes, and others one of these day. I want to wear my PANTYHOSE front of her after that I am stuck....NEED ADVICE to WEAR after HOSES!!!

Should I give her pairs of PANTYHOSE as a Ice Breaker; It will replace the ones I borrow from her as a youngster.

Nylon

sparks
06-09-2007, 11:19 PM
You could just sit her down and sy "I luv but I would like to share something intiment about myself."
Might go better than flashing a little or a lot of leg. Go slow go easy.
My mom busted me once dressing. Either she chose to ignore it or is denial or plainly thought she something else but twenty years later we have yet to discuss it.

immike
06-10-2007, 05:32 AM
I was not able to sit my mother down&tell her gently that I was wearing her
clothes every day.She would spill the beans to the rest of the famiy&I would
be disowned.To this day,I still sneak into her closet and dress in her good
wardrobe.I especially love to wear her good skirtsuits&pantsuits,and her
massive collection of shoes&heels.

Vicky_Scot
06-10-2007, 05:56 AM
After reading your post my biggest question to you is:

Does your mother really need to know that you dress?

SweetCaroline
06-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Just remember, it's your business. No one needs to know unless you chose to tell them. My mother "knows" but at the same I never told her, nor do we ever talk about it. Anytime I ever got close to the subject of cross dressing with her she was like "Let's not go there; I don't need to know about this", therefore I chose not to let her into this aspect of my life.

Tho if you do choose to tell, from my experience, make sure it's your choice to tell, don't just blurt it out. I think you'll find most people are actually very understanding.

Here's an article you should read first. I don't agree with it 100 percent, but it's pretty good... http://www.cdspub.com/cope01.html

Best wishes.

Pete

Stephenie S
06-10-2007, 06:15 AM
Well, my advice is to tell her. But I would tell her in a serious discusion, not arrive at her doorstep fully dressed. Replacing stolen panty hose is an interesting idea. Are you sure of her brand, style, and size? That might be an icebreaker.

And to all of you. Stay OUT of other people's closets! This is gross, and completely disgusting. GET YOUR OWN CLOTHES. How would YOU feel to learn that someone was going through YOUR private things, ESPECIALLY if it was for a sexual thrill? Closets are private. Underwear is private. Get your own stuff. Being a CD does not give you an excuse to invade someone else's private space. Or, might I add, does it give you an excuse to shoplift from the Goodwill Store. Talk about building up bad Karma! Sheesh!

OK, enough, Stephenie

Lovies,
Steph

Carroll
06-10-2007, 06:37 AM
I was 40 years old when I decided to finally tell my mom. (3 years ago). I told her that I need to sit down and have some coffee and chat with her alone. So we get a day when we are not busy and I go over to her house. I get there and there is a family friend there. I wait until she leaves and mom ask me whats up. I told her that I remembered a day when I was about 16 I was helping her move furniture around and she said to me "you would make a cute looking girl". As soon as I said that she looks at me and says "your a cross dresser, aren't you?" I said yep. It seems like she knew because the was no reaction. We talk a bit about it my family and what my wife thinks about it. He just tells me to be careful so people from my kids school don't find out. Though not directly said she was telling me she didn't want any of her friends to know about it. Basically acceptance with limited tolerance

O2B Barbara
06-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Take it slow and gentle. It may be wise to approach the subject from the back door and not directly. I know my mother would not approve as my grandfather had a shoe fetish, and a rather nice collection, and she would always freak when the subject came up.

I have to say that I agree with Stephenie regarding wearing other peoples clothing in secret. I have a feeling that most of us are guilty to some degree at one time or another but since I was able to purchase and hide my own things it hasn't happened. I do like my privacy.

Stephenie S
06-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes, I agree. I too have been guilty of this. I was younger then, much less mature, and much less considerate of other's property and feelings. I'm a little, hopefully, more grown up now, and have a little better grasp on proper moral behavior.

For many of us, our mother's or sister's closet was our only outlet for years. But once you can buy your own, you should. And as an adult, you should never, never, invade someone else's closet.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Ibecomingfemale
06-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I am thinking invite my Mom to my place to tell my Cd. I most likely wear my HOSE under my Men's Jeans with a Men dress shirt. I give her a present with some HOSES. I am just looking for an ICE BREAKER!!! Don't worry I WON'T shock her. I WANT her think I am comfrontable wearing and buying women clothes.

I am STILL looking for ADVICE???

Nylon

sexysarah20
06-10-2007, 05:13 PM
I told my mom one day when i was 14, i think, i was wearing pantues but boys clothes otherwise. I only told her becuase i wanted to tell someone and i was sure she would be ok with it and not freak out.

I would suggest you tell you mother as gently as you can and only tell her if you think it wont cause a serious strain on your relationship

TxKimberly
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I am thinking invite my Mom to my place to tell my Cd. I most likely wear my HOSE under my Men's Jeans with a Men dress shirt. I give her a present with some HOSES. I am just looking for an ICE BREAKER!!! Don't worry I WON'T shock her. I WANT her think I am comfrontable wearing and buying women clothes.

I am STILL looking for ADVICE???

Nylon

All right,

This post implies no one has offered advice and it sure looks to me like they have. Just so its crystal clear, lets go through youroriginal post and make sure I get all points:

How many of you have told your Mom about CD?
I have yes. It went well - your Mother will always love you no matter what you say or do. Mothers are like that (thank goodness!)

If yes, did you told her about your CD while FULL DRESS, HALF DRESS, PART DRESS, or NON-DRESS???
Non-Dress - 100% boy mode. In my opinion anything else is not showing your mother courtesy or respect. You are already goingto drop a bomb shell on her, there is no need to also shock her with your appearance. Give her the decency of breaking it to her in a reasonably calm way - NOT by showing up dressed.

NEED ADVICE to WEAR after HOSES!!!
If this is a question, you might want to phrase it a bit coherently because it leaves me unsure. If you are asking what to wear in front of your mother after you show her your nylons, I think it's kind of an odd question. You wear what you are comfortable with, and if possible and the two don't conflict, you wear what you think your Mother will be comfortable seeing you in.

Should I give her pairs of PANTYHOSE as a Ice Breaker; It will replace the ones I borrow from her as a youngster.
No, and for the same reason I stated above. You intend to drop a bomb shell on your mother, I wouldn't aggravate it with something like this. Once she has had time to get acclimated to the idea you are about to present her with, you see how she handles it. If she is amused, THEN you get her the hose and explain they are to replace those you swiped when young. If she is NOT comfortable with the whole thing, you leave it alone.

OK, so that was each point where you requested advice, now for my own comments and thoughts (That I note were shared by others).
This is your mother we are speaking about. If you feel an over whelming urge to share this with her, then by all means do so, but do it with decency and respect. You do this with a conversation, not by showing up dressed. You do your best to ease into the topic, not just "Mom, I'm a drag queen, deal with it. Love ya' - mean it! See ya'!"
I see no need to be wearing anything while you tell her. It seems to me the only possible intent in wearing it, is to show her, and shock her.

Kimberly

Tamara Croft
06-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Should I give her pairs of PANTYHOSE as a Ice BreakerI'm sure they'll be just that, seeing as you keep them in the freezer.... :heehee:

SandyR
06-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Well said Kim,,,,,I agree. Good advice.

SandyR

danielle_from_cal
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Only you can tell if it's the right time to tell your mother about you crossdressing. I told my mom about a year ago and it has been great ever since. I can finally talk to her without hiding half of me in the background.

I can only say: Do what you think is right for you.

Ibecomingfemale
06-10-2007, 10:04 PM
THANK YOU KIMBERLY for the ADVICE!!!

I have been planning to tell my Mom as a Cd quite a while. When I was buying HEELS and HOSES EVERDAY this week, I knew I am growing as a Cd. I WANT to tell her in person before she see me in the WOMENS SECTION buying HOSES, skirts, and trying on HEEL shoes.

Thanks to others who have responded.

Nylon

How many of you have told your Mom about Cding?

What was your ICE BREAKER?

I have an idea what I am going to say to her. I am looking for other experience you have with your Mom.

Thanks,

Nylon