PDA

View Full Version : My Wife MADE Me Cross Dress Tonight

Holly
06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
It's true! Tonight there was a staff party for where my wife works. The theme was Hawaiian. We both had new Hawaiian shirts/blouses to wear. Well, she didn't like the way hers looked on her when she put it on so she said, "Trade with me." My shirt was red with gold flowers on it, Her blouse was purple with blue and green flowers on it. So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse and my wife was wearing my men's shirt. How far we have come! Anyone else go out wearing one another's clothes?

Rachel Morley
06-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Yep, all the time! :happy: It's very common for Marla to ask me to wear something that belongs to her. She'll say something like "I'd really love it if you wore something of mine tonight. I have really nice top/sweater (or whatever) I think you'd look really cute in." I always say yes, even if it's really girly and pretty obvious that I'm wearing women's clothes in boy mode. But then again, I like blurring the boundaries and so does she :D

Andi
06-10-2007, 01:41 AM
You gals sure are lucky you have such great SO's. I'm green with envy.

cindychan
06-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Where do you find great SO's like that?

Barb Valentine
06-10-2007, 01:49 AM
My wife wears my t-shirts all the time
But do I complain.....No
(I should mark this down from if she ever finds out)

cindychan
06-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Well my daughter did my makeup on thursday if that counts:D

gillianCD
06-10-2007, 07:07 AM
I wish I could find an understanding and cool SO like that!

O2B Barbara
06-10-2007, 07:13 AM
My wife and I trade on occasion, usually she is looking for a camisole or bra to go with an outfit. She also will put out things of hers for me to wear. Just love those days!

Raychel
06-10-2007, 07:22 AM
WOW you are so lucky. My wife wouldn't even think of anything like that. She is pretty much on the straight and narrow as far as anything like that may be concerned.

tracie674
06-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Several years ago the people my wife works with had a halloween party. We went as Robin Hood and Maid Marian. Unfortunately I was Robin. Anyway, to find costums we went to a thrift shop. I tryed on several pairs of womens tights and tops till we found the right one. I put them on in the dressing room and then went out into the store to show my wife and the sales ladies. What fun. I wore the out fit to the party and was thrilled to be sort of out in public. Unbeknowed to everybody I also wore a little make-up just for fun.

Miss Lulu
06-10-2007, 09:11 AM
My wife and I have a few matching items. Often, when she finds a nice pair of shoes, a blouse or anything else, that she'll be looking for both sizes. Whenever the item is stretchy, and both of us can wear it; She'll simply say "This one is for sharing". The biggest confusion is the bras.... We often have to look at the tags to figure out which is which.
:heehee:

CharleneCD
06-10-2007, 09:36 AM
And when I saw the title to this thread I figured you had a bad day and was in a cranky grumpy mood so your wife made you dress to get you to relax.:D
Oh well, this was better.

Dixie
06-10-2007, 11:13 AM
My wife is hinting that when we go to Denver next time we are clothes shopping with me as Dixie, and yes if we end up buying anything at all for Dixie, Dixie will have to be present to try it on.

Violetgray
06-10-2007, 11:26 AM
How very interesting. My girlfriend often suggests I wear a pair of her underwear when I don't have any clean ones about the house.. Odd thing is, I've been cd'ing since I was maybe 4 years old, but I wasn't even in to women's underwear until I met her, that corruptor! :-)

Dixie
06-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Violet, there was alot I wasn't into before I met my wife, but under her guidence I have and continue to blossom.

Mitch23
06-10-2007, 11:40 AM
It's true! Tonight there was a staff party for where my wife works. The theme was Hawaiian. We both had new Hawaiian shirts/blouses to wear. Well, she didn't like the way hers looked on her when she put it on so she said, "Trade with me." My shirt was red with gold flowers on it, Her blouse was purple with blue and green flowers on it. So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse and my wife was wearing my men's shirt. How far we have come! Anyone else go out wearing one another's clothes?
You lucky, lucky, lucky girl

Mitch

trannie T
06-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Did you wear matching grass skirts?

We don't have nearly enough haloweens, let's make the last day of every month a haloween.

az_azeel
06-10-2007, 05:03 PM
So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse

You sound as though you both had a good time Holly... as an after thought my S/O makes me cross dress all the time :heehee:

susie evans
06-10-2007, 07:23 PM
yeap my wife and i trade all the time and it's fun hope you had a great time at the party:hugs:

susie

missfine
06-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Your lucky to be the same or close size. I'm not althought she will share accesories. She does love fashion and happy to shop and buy for me. I guess thats close.
Fran

Holly
06-10-2007, 08:39 PM
The party was a blast... we had a great time. It would have been better, though, if it had been a mumu instead of a blouse that she wanted to trade :tongueout.

Roxi Loh
06-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Holly..way to go. I don't know if I could do that but I bet you pulled it off extremely well and beautifully.

Krystenw
06-10-2007, 11:27 PM
We used to share a lot of things, but several years ago she went on a diet and lost 130 pounds. (she was 260 when she started).
BTW, she lost it the hard way, she started eating less and walking 4 to 6 miles a day.

prettywithsideburns
06-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I was seeing this girl last September who made me wear her t-shirts. they were regular unisex t-shirts, and one of them was even a "federal breast inspector" t-shirt obviously intended for male wearers (the others included a bruce springsteen tour shirt and a shirt with a boudoir photo of george costanza), but it was such a thrill knowing that I was wearing a woman's shirt in public and nobody knew because they weren't necessarily womens attire. naturally I told anyone that would listen.

she also wanted to paint my nails, but she let me go before that happened because she was convinced that she was a sociopath and didn't want to end up hurting me.

Melanie R
06-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Friday night I wore one of my wife's dresses when we met 2 other couples for dinner. This morning she wore one of my over blouses to church. We do ask each other before we borrow clothes. Some items are don't ask - don't tell -such as hose, panties, bras, jewelry.

Carin
06-11-2007, 05:20 AM
That is so cool Holly. Cheered me up no end.

Louise said she needed some new bra's today. I went through my stock and came up with 5 that fit her quite well - and mostly unworn. So yes, now she is wearing my bra's. :happy:
My wife and I trade on occasion, usually she is looking for a camisole or bra to go with an outfit. She also will put out things of hers for me to wear. Just love those days!

JulieC
06-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Where do you find great SO's like that?

Aisle 7 at Walmart :lol:

Those of us with supportive SOs are indeed lucky. I wish mine was more supportive, but she's fantastic already.

Mitch23
06-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Aisle 7 at Walmart :lol:

Those of us with supportive SOs are indeed lucky. I wish mine was more supportive, but she's fantastic already.
heck of a lot more supportive than i ever thought possible - hates it but not divorced - shes a lovely girl!

Mitch

Di
06-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Your wife is the coolest:thumbsup:

We share all kinds of things too...except I can't fit in her skirts....:sad: but blouses,makeup,perfume,jewlery,purses,bras,hair stuff,nighties....fun :D

Josephine 1941
06-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Hi Holly, I have a great SO we are the same size 16 in all our cloths an 10 1/2 to 11 shoes. We interchange cloths all the time an I have a hell of a time getting some of my cloths back just to go out. She is a great gal I have prettier cloths an better fashion sence she admits it . We go out shoping together one time a women in a store, an I was in drab came up to us. She ask my SO if she could borrow me as her husband was like most other husbands. She had been watching us in all the departments an was jellous. Just last Sat my SO did my make up as I was going to a Tri Ess meeting, I got a lot of compulments. Have fun gals I do.

Josephine

RachelDenise
06-12-2007, 04:52 AM
No sharing in my house, but that's not a surprise. Holly, you really needed a coconut shell bra!