PDA

View Full Version : Who's secret is out in the open?

fredgregjoe
06-10-2007, 02:13 AM
I was wondering. Who here has their secret known to someone else? And how did they find out?

I'll go first. My secret...is still a secret. I fail... ^_^'

EDIT: I'm referring to the CDing secret if, for you, it is a secret.

Side note: I need to learn english better.

Kate Simmons
06-10-2007, 02:27 AM
What secret would that be?:happy:

fredgregjoe
06-10-2007, 02:35 AM
The crossdressing secret, for some. I guess its not so much a secret for others. ^_^'
I should refrase that, I guess. ^_^'

Kate Simmons
06-10-2007, 02:42 AM
I was just teasing you Hon. Gives an old man a laugh sometimes. I have a lot of secrets, least of which is CDing. Then again, you never know who you are dealing with as you have no doubt seen by my changing avatars. What you see is pretty much what you get with me but there are things I cannot share with everyone for different reasons. Nothing bad I assure you but on a need to know basis. Most of my friends know who I am in both modes though.:happy:

Chantelle CD
06-10-2007, 02:53 AM
I told my sister and mother, but wish i hadn't now, told them when my SO had left me because of CDing, My mom told the sister i never would have told, and i haven't spoken to her since. I think they all think that i have quit, since she came back to me, and been happy ever since, so now only my SO knows, i think LoL

Chantelle

Ekatcha
06-10-2007, 03:19 AM
My ex-wife knows (told her fairly early on actually... seemed the right thing to do at the time) and a friend I talk on the net a lot that is much older and far wiser than I'll probably ever be. Both were cool with it in different ways. Would like to be free with it with others (family) but not ready to deal with that yet... though I'm sure some suspect. Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Sooo... not really out in the open now is it? =)

Marla S
06-10-2007, 06:11 AM
I've talked about it with my Ex and my counselor, my mother knows without words, my best (very conservative) friend jokes about it from time to time (he feels a bit uncomfortable), my neighbours and hundreds of people have seen me.

I guess it's not a secret, in the meaning of the word, anymore.

Raychel
06-10-2007, 06:45 AM
My wife knows, and who ever she may have told. I kno wthat she told her mother, and god knows who else she may have told. :eek:

christina marie
06-10-2007, 08:56 AM
mom, wife and a couple of ex-gf's know, few of my friends have their suspicions. since finding this site and all of the great people here, i really dont care who knows anymore. its kind of fun to see how far i can push without getting outed sometimes, and if i do, oh well!

Miss Lulu
06-10-2007, 09:27 AM
My wife knows about my crossdressing, my ex-girlfriends, my best friend, a neighbour at my cottage, and the CDs I hang out with. Came close to catastrophy when I wanted to tell my son though. Beating around the bush in a conversation; I was about to expose myself to him until I found out that he despises anybody that doesn't live a STRAIGHT life.

Kristen Kelly
06-10-2007, 09:39 AM
For me not much of a secret everyone here knows. I go out often and in the daytime, the neighbors have seen me, my ex-wife found out after our divorce, my GF knows, and those in work have a pretty good idea what's going on. Been thinking about telling a good friend but if I tell her it will be like placing a full page ad in New York Times. Anyone that would confront me I would not deny it, just try to make them understand.

uknowhoo
06-10-2007, 09:46 AM
It is still a bit of a secret for me. I've told my wife and several friends, and my wife also told several mutual friends.:mad:

chucks
06-10-2007, 10:09 AM
i told whoever reads my blog which includes some friends and my roommate. lol. i plan on going to class dressed when school starts in the fall.

kathy butler
06-10-2007, 10:11 AM
i was outed by my SO. she came home one time and i was fully dressed. it was embarrassing but it was a good thing to get it out in the open.

Ms. Donna
06-10-2007, 11:00 AM
My entire firm knows my 'secret' (read here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37768))
My wife knew before we were married
Mom, Dad, my Sister
Best friend, his wife, his sister and husband
Various and sundry acquaintances
Nearly anyone I pass by on the street or train

Like I said... What secret. ;)

Regards,
Donna

Dixie
06-10-2007, 11:04 AM
My wife knows and has always known, some of our friends know. Most of our friends have seen me on Halloween, but probably think it was just a Halloween costume, however I am always sarcasticly joking about wearing my favorite panties with them or some other under garmet or I need a new dress/skirt, so unless they are dense as a post they probably at least suspect. My family does not know, as well as our kids.

sissy_tulsa
06-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Im still "in the closet" with my crossdressing. I have a few friends that know that I dress and have seen me. A couple of girls that I have dated know that I have tried it, but don't know the extent of my dressings (now that I am single, I almost dress constantly in the privacy of my house or at a friends house) NONE of my family knows. The friends that do know are comfortable with it and have even tried setting me up on dates with guys they know from work.

Joy Carter
06-10-2007, 11:57 AM
I can say yes. Too many. Lost my long time social contacts over it. It's a b when your phone stops ringing on a Friday night.

I sit here and recall being at bowling and one guy was drinking and outta no where he said something about him liking to ware panties. His wife sometime latter had a little song she sang about CDing.

And Oh How You Tore It
The Night That You Wore It
My Little Alice Blue Gown

Sharon
06-10-2007, 11:59 AM
There was just one person who knew about me for the first four-plus decades of my life, and that was my SO. Now, there are no longer any secrets being kept from anybody and I am sooooo much happier. Not that this is the right move for everyone(I'm TS, by the way, which makes a bit of difference), but being out in the open makes for a much happier life.

SweetCaroline
06-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Well I'm closeted and straight, and I recently decided to openly tell one of my brothers and a female best friend (tho I admit in both cases there was a little bit of alcohol involved in me telling them LOL). I'm pretty sure my parents know, we just don't talk about it, which is fine. In their case I guess "don't ask/ don't tell" is probably for the best. I decided since it's nobody's business but my own, no one has to know unless I choose to tell them. I don't dress up that often any more anyways.

As for the internet, I have mentioned it before to a few over the internet friends, and even shown pictures. I admit it is a bit easier talking about it on-line when you don't have to face the person, or see them the next day. LOL.:o

sparks
06-10-2007, 12:26 PM
My wife knows, My mother-in-law knows, My Sister knows, My best Buddy knows and probably more know. Ah my closet is expanding.
I'm sure my mom knows and if she knows my dad knows.

SweetCaroline
06-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh and everyone here knows. LOL. :tongueout

trannie T
06-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Aside from sales associates, members of the groups I attend and a few others who do not know me in the male mode the only person who knows I dress is a buddy. I came out to him a few months ago and he has been accepting.

Alice B
06-10-2007, 01:54 PM
My wife because I told her. Our massage thearpist because she came over one day (has Key to house) while I was dressed and thought it was great and now my toe nails are painted, so she sees them every two weeks. She even went with me when I bought may last wig to try out some for herself.:hugs: Also, a good friend of my wifes and mine. She saw a picture of me when I dressed for a halloween party and asked for more. She and I have a close e-mail relationship (just as friends) and I send her shots when I take them. Her husband, who is also a close friend does not know and I know my secret is safe with his wife.

Sallee
06-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Well It is a secret. I like to say I am in the closet but the door is open.
Who knows, there are a few My wife for sure, my brother and his wife, my kids know by accident and a couple of friends that I have told. Most are unbelieving, friends that is. but I convince them that indeed it is true.

AmberCdCutie
06-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I wish it was not such a secret for me...
but alas, i am not as brave as so many of you.

maybe in time.

sexysarah20
06-10-2007, 04:58 PM
my mom and sister know i told them when i was 14 or 15 and they are very supportive

prettieboy
06-11-2007, 03:08 AM
no one knows no one will ever know exept u

prettywithsideburns
06-11-2007, 03:21 AM
my best friend, cause she asked. she tends to ask questions most people are afraid to ask. well, her being a transsexual I could hardly lie to her, now could I? and besides, she can read my mind anyway. seriously, I don't believe in psychic phenomenon, but I have tested her on this and I really think she's psychic. but sort of dyslexic-psychic, cause if I ask her to guess a number I've written down, she'll guess it backwards. if a word, she'll guess a synonym. so really, if I don't answer questions honestly it can only lead to unnecessary confusion.

Steff26
06-11-2007, 10:30 AM
No big secret anymore for me. Came out a few years ago, I twas hard because I am from a very conservative southern family, it eventually worked out.
xoxox,
Steff

kaitlin
06-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey Girls, Lets see...My wife, very supportive and involved. She has 3 sisters, one knows it all, the other two know about my toenails and my wifes always matching. They all think it's cool and one wishes her husband would let her do his. Another admitted her husband wears panties at home all the time. (I love this family) My old work (before retirement) partner, she is a great person, she thinks I'm pretter in a dress than she is! haha. Oh and I have a neice that knows some but not all, I think she is getting the idea. Kaitlin

Gina_darling
06-11-2007, 11:41 AM
All my close family know except my Dad. I have also told some friends who received it well. And then there's the people who have seen me out and about! :heehee: I'm working my way round anyway! Why keep it in? It's nothing to be ashamed of! Although having said that there are times and places not to do so and people who telling would be a bad idea!

Samantha B L
06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I've lived with my Sister,Mom and Nephew for years and none of them know. Lots of my freinds know,but those 3 don't know. A family freind told me more than once that my Mom would never ever accept it. She wouldn't disown me or deny that I'm her son and actually she'd still help me if I was broke and starving. What I'm trying to say is that she'd find my crossdressing to be like something horrendous and freakish. My sister and nephew would probably accept it. Maybe.they are both very 2007 modern. At least I think they would. Many of my freinds know and I hate to sound particular but I'd rather not be in a close relationship with a GG if they don't know or won't accept it. And I had an absolutely wonderful relationship with a GG for many years before she passed away 2 years ago. She was moving into a new house and I was going to have a permanent guest bedroom with floor to ceiling mirrors and a vanity. Otherwise I'm still a little bit in the closet. I have an NYC penfreind who I've known since 1983. I keep thinking I should come out to her. It's a "just freinds" thing. She has a live-in. I don't think she'll be uptight about it but I've just never came out and told her. I really should.

JazmyneCD
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
A few female friends knew before my wife. But when the wife caught me trying on one of her skirts, the jig was up and I had to confess.

But it wasn't a bad thing. If anything, it was a blessing as she lets me dress whenever I want now ;)

Paula Wilder
06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
I'm totally in the closet, except for the lovely lady that did my transformation makeover and full body waxing last Fall. She's discreet and used to doing business with CD's. I couldn't tell anyone else...at least not for the foreseeable future...too many other issues to deal with in my life right now without adding "coming out".

crusadergirl
06-12-2007, 02:32 AM
everybody on here knows all my friends on myspace know, but the only on kirras page.
My mom , dad , a couple of friends know i gave hints to my best friend he thinks i'm joking around. I'm not someone that ppl take to serious so even when i tell them they don't believe me. But the ones that know are all cool with it so far. 2 of my ex gf's know they helped me really come out and admite that i am a cd. I would say 90% of my friends know. So really its not much of a sercet. The only ones i really haved told is my younger bother my best friend and my grand parents thats all.

Annesah
06-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Almost everyone knows and practically nobody objects.