PDA

View Full Version : Treated like a lady.

Maddie Knight
03-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I am having a week of work so this morning I got up to spend the day fem. Just before lunch my friend who I also work with called me to see about coming over for lunch. He has known for many years about my cd'ing but has only seen photo's, never meet me dressed. I told him I was dressed and if he didn't mind he could still call over. It was amazing, he treated me like a lady and even refered to the drab me as another person. He's a true friend, if only everybody could be the same. :)

Priscilla1018
03-04-2005, 02:39 PM
I am having a week of work so this morning I got up to spend the day fem. Just before lunch my friend who I also work with called me to see about coming over for lunch. He has known for many years about my cd'ing but has only seen photo's, never meet me dressed. I told him I was dressed and if he didn't mind he could still call over. It was amazing, he treated me like a lady and even refered to the drab me as another person. He's a true friend, if only everybody could be the same. :)

That dear lady is my dream.
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 02:50 PM
sounds way cool to hear someone call you by your fem name is veary cool................

Richelle
03-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Maddie,

You are so lucky to have such a good friend. I can only hope that we can all have the same great experience that you had.

Richelle

Tristen Cox
03-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Very kind of him, now if only some of my 'friends' would do the same (you know who you are) You're lucky to have such a friend Maddie, good for you.

Love
Tristen

Shining Star
03-04-2005, 08:17 PM
congratulation's are in order you have a good friend there. and finding a freind like that is hard so treat him happy and i hope you friendship last for many yrs to come

Trinity_cat
03-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Now that IS a friend, Maddie. :D Congrats to you.

SilkenPrincess
03-04-2005, 09:02 PM

Your right Catrina! Congatulations Maddie!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

racquel
03-05-2005, 04:22 AM
Couldn't have said it any better.Am very happy for you.

Holly
03-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Maddie,

What a heart warming story! People such as your friend are very rare. You, dear lady are to be commended for your choice of friends! I hope your relationship with him lasts a lifetime.

stevie h
03-05-2005, 12:32 PM
that was sweet

stevie

xx

Casandra
03-05-2005, 02:03 PM
That is so sweet to read Maddie! I have a boyfriend also, but so far I've been afraid to let him see me dressed up.

kirsti
03-05-2005, 11:02 PM
A real friend is indeed special,I think to myself "What a wonderful world"

ChristineRenee
03-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Very sweet Maddie...what a terrific friend you have indeed!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)