PDA

View Full Version : site now pproved by the RAC

Anita
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALY INFORMED BY MY AGENTS THAT THIS SITE IS NOW 5 STAR PLUS APPROVEDBY THE RAC

I must point out that the RAC is the "rooms about crssdressers" NOT the Royal Automobile Club
lol Anita

Sandra H
03-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Hi Anita.

Great news, I only wish I could stop my implosive behaviour. I read your post quickly and did not notice that you did not mean the Royal Automobile Club.

I just sent them an email to see if I can get a discount on my membership since I am a member of this forum and I cross dress. :o :eek:

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Take care.

Julie York
03-04-2005, 06:41 PM
If anyone knows a better site for people who are dazed confused and in need of moral support then I have yet to.......oooh

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 06:44 PM
If anyone knows a better site for people who are dazed confused and in need of moral support then I have yet to.......oooh

omg me too well you know.......................

Tristen Cox
03-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALY INFORMED BY MY AGENTS THAT THIS SITE IS NOW 5 STAR PLUS APPROVEDBY THE RAC

I must point out that the RAC is the "rooms about crssdressers" NOT the Royal Automobile Club
lol Anita

RAC? Royal Air Corp? Royal Automobile Club? Dammit :mad: Guess I'm just a Really Anal Crossdresser :rolleyes:

racheal
03-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Alright! Perfect - we're getting there Girls, let's keep up the good work! :)