PDA

View Full Version : Busted - but no problems

megan163
06-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Yesterday, my wife took the kids out for awhile. I wasn't sure how long they would be. So after I got done with some chores, the urge got to me to dress. So I figure, I do a quickie - no makeup (except lipstick). As soon as I try on one of my wife's dresses, which I was so excited to find fit me now (size 14), I hear the garage door opening and them coming back. I shut the door to the bedroom and changed in nothing flat! But my wife knew what I was up to. The good thing was she didn't lay anything negative on me for it. She used to way back caution me and warn not to do it for fear the kids might find out. This time - nada. And I do feel she knew. It made me feel pretty good about asking her for some private time in the future.

juliek
06-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Megan,

Do you find dressing during those times stressful or relaxing?

I have given up on dressing at home when the wife leaves for errands. I can't relax since I am not sure when she will be back. Plus my kids (all adults) have been to known to drop by unexpectedly.

Luckily I travel almost weekly, so I can dress then and only have to worry about the hotel staff catching me, which is okay with me.

Julie

SherriePall
06-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Megan -- Sneaking in the extra time dressing is a little tricky on those really short chances. My wife has sometimes come home too soon and wonders out loud "What were you doing in the bedroom? And why was the door locked?"
She really knows, but wants me to admit it.

PaulaJeanette
06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Megan,

I hear your pain and can hear your heart beating when you do this :D

Oh, isn't it so interesting what we will risk for the pleasure of dressing if even for a short period? Lucky for me, after catching me dressed in lingerie, pantyhose, and heels a few years ago, my wife now calls when she is coming home after being out on an errand. Also, upon arriving and prior to entering the home, she rings the doorbell...bless her!

Like your wife, mine has also cautioned me about keeping my activities a secret from the kids.

Enjoy!...and good luck

PaulaJeanette

tiffianycd
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
i live with my grandpa and I would dress up in a room that all the womens clothing was stored in for years. I knew for years they did not know how my family knew of my crossdressing.
tiffianycd

Mitch23
06-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Megan,

I have given up on dressing at home when the wife leaves for errands. I can't relax since I am not sure when she will be back. Plus my kids (all adults) have been to known to drop by unexpectedly.

Luckily I travel almost weekly, so I can dress then and only have to worry about the hotel staff catching me, which is okay with me.

Julie
my wifes getting a bit more switched on as well. when i get time for a quickie I'll just do undies or jewellery or something,

Mitch

vikki2020
06-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Getting the oppurtunity to fully dress is far to rare for me.To counter that, I keep a small bag of "essentials" for a quick change--shoes,bra, pantyhose,and a lipstick& powder.Ican get home for lunch once and a while,when I know I have 45 minutes to myself. Every little bit helps. I agree, that if I'm not sure when the family will get home, it's to stressfull to enjoy the moment.

megan163
06-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi JulieK,
This time was too stressful. My kids are still in grade school so they are around all the time, except during school or when out with their mom somewhere. So that doesn't leave much opportunity for Megan. I guess I was just seizing the moment, which turned out to be just that - a moment. I would have called her to get an ETA but she forgot her cellphone. I don't think I'll be that risky again as I don't want my boys to see me as Megan. Now that I see my wife is more relaxed about it I'll try to ask for some private time.

Megan,

Julie

JenniferR771
06-11-2007, 06:37 PM
I feel your pain. A few minutes of privacy is a problem. My wife sings in choir and goes to church services both early and late. WAS in the closet. I have plenty of time. And she has plenty of clothes. And we are both size 10. Until one Sunday: organist got sick--choir canceled--she got home an hour early--OOOPs!!!

Lori SC
06-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi JulieK,
This time was too stressful. My kids are still in grade school so they are around all the time, except during school or when out with their mom somewhere. So that doesn't leave much opportunity for Megan. I guess I was just seizing the moment, which turned out to be just that - a moment. I would have called her to get an ETA but she forgot her cellphone. I don't think I'll be that risky again as I don't want my boys to see me as Megan. Now that I see my wife is more relaxed about it I'll try to ask for some private time.

It just takes a little more planning Megan. When my kids were smaller, I had to find time here and there just like you do. (And I had the further complication that my wife didn't know at the time). Just try to find out how long they will be gone. Make sure you lock the door (gives you a few more seconds) and keep an hear open for the car or garage door.

What worked best for me was to take some time off during the week when the kids were in school and the wife was working - Oh bliss, not to be interrupted for several hours.

Oh, It gets worse as the kids get in their teens, start driving and always seem to have someone over. Then they leave home (college or married etc) and then you can have Megan time.

Hugs, Lori

Julia Welch
06-13-2007, 11:26 PM
The wife catching you is one thing.....the kids would be a very awkward predicament.