PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to dress

Lacelover
06-10-2007, 07:09 PM
After many, many months, I finally have a chance to dress.:cheer: Actually, I have a few days of completely uninterrupted time to enjoy my self. As I have noted in my introduction, I am very deep in the closet. I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed the past two days. I dug out my "stash" and immediately dressed in bra, panties, breast forms, and thigh-hi's. I had forgotten how much the forms warm to your body temperature and how much I missed that "swish" sound as I crossed my legs with stockings on. I plan on enjoying the next few days as I am not sure when the next opportunity will present itself.
I just wanted to thank all of you for your support, understanding, and the genuinely warm environment you have created here. I am a very, very :happy: gurl.

Lacelover

Angela d'Evial
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeh , hurrah all the clothes out the secret hiding place and no worries to place everything on the same place as you found it , at least not today.
If it is for a longer time , who worries , she can not remember were she left it anyway !!!!!
The relax feeling that she will not enter the front door any moment. It is so a nice feeling !
And the most important thing ; did I get all the makeup off ????
No this time no worry , tomorrow in the shower I rinse the face over and over so nobody will notice anything !
Sounds familiar??????

Lacelover
06-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeh , hurrah all the clothes out the secret hiding place and no worries to place everything on the same place as you found it , at least not today.
If it is for a longer time , who worries , she can not remember were she left it anyway !!!!!
The relax feeling that she will not enter the front door any moment. It is so a nice feeling !
And the most important thing ; did I get all the makeup off ????
No this time no worry , tomorrow in the shower I rinse the face over and over so nobody will notice anything !
Sounds familiar??????
I can't believe how relaxed and comfortable I feel. I have read your posts and for a moment I thought it was me writing. We sure have a lot in common.

Angela d'Evial
06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
can you believe that I registred to days ago and it seems that I can not stop writing since my wife is away for two weeks

O2B Barbara
06-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Enjoy it to the max!

DianaGomez
06-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Brilliant sweetie! Hope you really really enjoy! I always wear at very least panties 24/7 with a few exceptions, but the rest not always, and I really miss it, even if its for a few hours! Dont know why, but thats me!

Lacelover
06-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Enjoy it to the max!
Barbara,
Thanks for the encouragement. That is truly what is soooo unique about this forum. Most everyone has been in the same situation, is able to remember, as continues to support everyone who is here especially us newbies.

Lacelover
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Brilliant sweetie! Hope you really really enjoy! I always wear at very least panties 24/7 with a few exceptions, but the rest not always, and I really miss it, even if its for a few hours! Dont know why, but thats me!
DianaGomez,
If we didn't miss it, we wouldn't be who we are. I don't believe that any of us are happy with being able to dress only on rare occasions, or being able to dress partially. This is the hand that we have been dealt and it is a part of us that I don't believe we can change.

I share your "pet peeve".

SandyR
06-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Can't beat the feeling of hose rubing agianst your legs, nice bra, breast forms, heels, makeup - ......be right back time to dress up.....heheh

Glad you are having fun.

Hugs.

SandyR

gwenrob43
06-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Hi Lacelover and others,

I'm lucky most of the time. During the school year, my wife works so I dress fairly often. Well, the long dry spell is coming this next Friday. School is out!
D... , It'll be a tough couple of months. Good luck and enjoy!

Hugs, Gwen

Lacelover
06-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Hi Lacelover and others,

I'm lucky most of the time. During the school year, my wife works so I dress fairly often. Well, the long dry spell is coming this next Friday. School is out!
D... , It'll be a tough couple of months. Good luck and enjoy!

Hugs, Gwen
Gwen,
Thank goodness that we have this forum to visit. One of the original responses to my introduction was that "this place (forum) is about the only thing that keeps me sane". What a wonderful place to share the good and the bad.
Make the most of your summer time opportunities.

Emily Ann Brown
06-11-2007, 03:31 PM
I all too well remember the 5 + month drought last year....nearly went mad (giggle giggle). Enjoy when you can sis !

Emily Ann

Dixie
06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Do it up right and proper, and enjoy to its fullest!!!!:drink:

JoAnnDallas
06-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Lacelover.....I'm glad you had a great time. I too go have to wait for Opportunities to dress. I posted the last time I had a chance to dress and even went shopping at a Payless Shoe store. I know the feeling that you get when your all dressed. The feel of you breast forms, the feel of stockings on your legs, the feel of the wind that blows up your skirt or dress, the feel of walking in high heels, the feeling you get when you inhale your perfurme. What I really feel is that cloud nine feeling you get when you go out en fem and mingle with others, and your accepted as what you are presenting yourself as. Walking around, having people smile at you, call you "Maam". It doesn't get much better than that. LOL

tall sam
06-12-2007, 11:14 AM
You lucky girl laceover!!

I am in desperation stage!!! I really need a week for myself to dress and be Samantha! Its been many months. This time around I want to shave everything or, even wax, soften the skin, tape it all away, get the cleavage right, makeup perfect and do some photos to post here!. Then the main event - going to work with it all taped away and wearing the sexiest g-string we have (I can use my wifes!!). I cant risk wearing my bra and forms at work but nip into the toilet on arrival and take them off -- I get such a kick out of it and just love the feeling.

Its a bit like being on drugs and looking for the next fix (although I have nexer done drigs but can imagine the urge!!)

Please please - I need a few days for Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-12-2007, 11:51 AM
It's addictive isn't it? I wear panties and a bra most every day but only get out about once a week and I really enjoy it every time that I get to fully dress. Enjoy what you can and when you can!

Alice B
06-12-2007, 12:35 PM
That is great. I know all to well having to wait long periods to freely dress. I have two chances coming up. One for a week in August and one for three weeks in October. Can hardly wait and may even go out for the first time. Enjoy your freedom and have fun.:hugs:

Holly2
06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
With kids in the house it makes it doubly hard to get a chance for dress up.
I love the time I do get and sometime I even have to go for drives and then walk in the woods dressed up for the moment...

Lacelover
06-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Lacelover.....I'm glad you had a great time. I too go have to wait for Opportunities to dress. I posted the last time I had a chance to dress and even went shopping at a Payless Shoe store. I know the feeling that you get when your all dressed. The feel of you breast forms, the feel of stockings on your legs, the feel of the wind that blows up your skirt or dress, the feel of walking in high heels, the feeling you get when you inhale your perfurme. What I really feel is that cloud nine feeling you get when you go out en fem and mingle with others, and your accepted as what you are presenting yourself as. Walking around, having people smile at you, call you "Maam". It doesn't get much better than that. LOL
Joann,
Just read a couple of your recent posts. It is quite evident that you really have the hang of this "time utilization". You sure make the most of your opportunities. Nothing stands in your way of enjoyment. Unfortunately, I'm not at the stage where being called "Maam" is anywhere in the future. On the plus side, I love having all of you to converse and share with. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and respond.

Lacelover

Lacelover
06-12-2007, 06:24 PM
That is great. I know all to well having to wait long periods to freely dress. I have two chances coming up. One for a week in August and one for three weeks in October. Can hardly wait and may even go out for the first time. Enjoy your freedom and have fun.:hugs:
Hi Alice,
I look forward to you sharing your week in August and 3 in October with us. I'm sure that you already have a complete list of outfits to wear, new ones to buy, and probably have already filled up each days activities. I'm sure that your "first outing" will be wonderful.

Lacelover

Lacelover
06-13-2007, 06:55 PM
:sad:One final note as I pack away my things until the next time I can dress. :daydreaming:Thank you all for letting me share my past few days of freedom with you. This has been a new experience for me and I really enjoy my tme here.
The final irony, today I went to get the mail and there was a VS catalog. Positive note, at least I got to look at it first:happy:

Lacelover:hugs: