PDA

View Full Version : New pantyhose

Sandra H
03-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi Girls.

I just received my regular email from my tights website. I was wondering what you all think about these new tights?

They say that they are impregnated with a lotion which helps to weaken the hair on your legs as you wear them.

New tights (http://www.mytights.com/mytights/2506.html)

Though I would seek your thoughts on them.

Holly
03-04-2005, 07:26 PM
They say that they are impregnated with a lotion which helps to weaken the hair on your legs as you wear them.Sandra,
I think I'm a little to old to risk being impregnated:eek: !

StephanieCD
03-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I had no idea there were products like that - wow.

I imagine you'd need to wear them for the lady's standard 8 hour day for them to have any benficial effect. But, I bet they feel fantastic!

If you get them - let us know!

DonnaT
03-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Sound interesting. Impregnated clothing is nothing new (I'm a patent agent, btw).

As for their claim?

Pawpaw is a fruit that looks looks a banana. Use to eat them all the time back in WV.

Soya is used in Aveeno Positively Smooth products, and works in retarding hair growth.

Celeste GG
03-04-2005, 07:36 PM
I know that you can get aloe vera pantyhose, but onece washed it wouldn't be any good. I'm very sceptical of those hair reducing lotions :rolleyes:

but if it feels good wear it!

Jasmine Marrie
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
wow tell me were i can get them.

Tristen Cox
03-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Interesting, you have to tell us how well they work on slowing down regrowth, I wasn't aware they had such things yet(stupid girl here):o

Love
Tristen

jhnjks
03-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Interesting, some anti-androgen biohormomes such as saw palmetto. I doubt the will prevent hair growth but who knows.

Trinity_cat
03-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm not usually a sceptic, but this sounds "too good to be true".

You could also try the Scottish version......

Panyhose with razor blades and sandpaper built in.

They only come in red for some reason.

LindaTS
03-08-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm not usually a sceptic, but this sounds "too good to be true".

You could also try the Scottish version......

Panyhose with razor blades and sandpaper built in.

They only come in red for some reason.

I think I'll pass on this version. LOL

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 08:44 AM
and thay last for 4 to 5 washings ???????? well manny a time i got a run way before that ......dog , cat or whatever ...............that sounds nice but for now i am the only thing i want in my panty hose.............