PDA

View Full Version : building my courage or just plain crazy

Victoria Anne
06-11-2007, 03:54 AM
it has been awhile since I have been able to dress so I decided tonight I am going to dress. As most of you know I am a long haul truck driver and today I need to sit and reset my hours ( after 70 hrs if I sit 34 hrs I can start of fresh with another 70 hours available to work the week)so here I sit in Carlisle ,PA in the front row facing the bright lights of the fuel islands dressed and my wife being the loving supportive wife she is.As I tell of my concerns of other people seeing me says "so what, who cares what they think". I should add here that I am sitting in the front seat,to keep our schedule she has gone to bed and I will sit up all night,so here I am just baked a molten carmel chocolate cake ( Betty Crocker has some great little microwavable cakes ) and my coffee talking with you lovely ladies. I'm scared to death,just waiting for someone to approach me,don't know what I will say or do,hope my feare is for not.
Viccy

battybattybats
06-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Keep your chin up girl, I'm sure things aren't as bad as your fears.
:hugs:

Staci G
06-11-2007, 07:33 AM
I sure hope you had a good time. I am soo ready to get back on the road I can't stand it. Carlisle PA pilot is a good place to hide on the back row and chat on the 'puter. I hope to see ya out there some where starting next month I will be back truckin'