PDA

View Full Version : Colse Call

briana smith
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
You wound believe this. I was sitting at my computure wearing my gertle, pinks panties and nylons, nothing else. Well I had the door to my room wide open and my roomate just busted in. I juspmed up out of my seat ran in my closet and shut one of the doors. I quickly put my pants on found some socks and put a shirt on. I'm so lucky my roomate didn't come into my room. He didn't notice anything, thank god, i'm shacking so much right now. I thnik this is also the first time I've ever been in fem and not had a hard on.

paulaN
03-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Wow that was a close one. you must be more careful love.

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 10:11 PM
put something in frounght of the door so it can't be opened......next time.......

and abought the outher thingy ............er thanks for shareing that ...........

Holly
03-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Briana,

A lady wouldn't allow herself in such a compromising position. Please be more careful, hon. We would't want to lose you.

racquel
03-05-2005, 04:10 AM
There is always the old fashioned way of telling him.Then there would be no fear,is this a possiblity?
If not be careful with the doors,crossdressers have a habit of tempting fate. :D

Julie York
03-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Thoe gurtles are tricky to get out of in a hurry.

Akyra
03-05-2005, 08:54 AM
congradulatunz for not gettin hard tis tym.......

ya might not have got the closet to shut. :eek:

Topaz
03-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Happened to Jamie once, she was at the computer in a short skirt when her two daughters walked in. (One knows the other doesn't yet) The youngest (who knows) saw Jamie right away and was delaying the older sister from coming through the door, while Jamie dashed to the bathroom to put on some jeans. Comment from the older sister was "Does dad sit around in his boxers much?" Younger sister, "Oh, not that often."

Close calls happen all the time. Our younger daughter was supposed to phone before coming over. It's amazing how quickly one can move at times.

Hugs,
Topaz

Would have liked to have seen that one but I was at work.

Casandra
03-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Are you really twenty-one? You write and behave as if you're in middle school.

RandiCD
10-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Are you really twenty-one? You write and behave as if you're in middle school.

haha, u sound like ur in middle school girl, who do u think u r?:D

Melissa73
10-19-2005, 07:20 AM
sounds like a very close call. I myself have had many close calls. But of course, I have also been "caught". One time, i was in a leotard and tights when i roommate knocked on my door. I had to throw on some clothes real fast, before i opened the door. But, i forgot to cover up my feet (i think he saw my whight tighted feet.)