PDA

View Full Version : Hi from royrobin, Norway

royrobin511
03-04-2005, 10:14 PM
To night I have dressed my self in old fashioned lingerie, chenille body, stockings, nylon eveningdress, and have used a nice perfume.
Logged on to transformation in uk, a very nice website, most exiting and makes me temptated to make a visit. Also the transgender hotel seems to be a good plase with understanding people.

thanks,
royrobin51@hotmail.com

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 10:16 PM
thanks for the info sounds nice.........................enjoy.............

Holly
03-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi Royrobin,

Welcome to an old fashioned girl. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

racquel
03-05-2005, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the forum Royrobin,glad to have you aboard.

Julie York
03-05-2005, 07:16 AM
Welcome.

Transformation has a reputation for being a bit expensive for what they sell. But the Changeways thing sounds fun. But again, I gather thre are better places for the same service.

Have fun anyway.

ToniB
03-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Julie,
I tried a Transformation changeaway late last year. Yes it wasn't cheap, but the girls really did take a lot of trouble to ensure I enjoyed it. 4 hour of pampering, getting dressed (loved the feel of the tight corset), make-up and wig. Could have had a better selection of clothes because I knew exactly what I wanted (knee length hobble skirt and tight satin top), and they didn't have it, so accepted the nearest option, then spent an hour trying on a selection of other clothes and shoes. Found a very short PVC maid's dress and 5" heeled patent thigh boots...Yummmmmy!

I knew I'd have to wait a very long time before my wife could accept that at home, so I just went for it. If you know of better places within easy reach of South Manchester, perleeeeeese tell me!

ToniB