PDA

View Full Version : A stress reliever

Pantyhose_R_fun
06-12-2007, 10:39 AM
I did something today I have not done in a while...

I woke up this morning and painted my toenails Fushia and after my shower I put on some pantyhose to wear to work.... I am having a good day.

JoAnnDallas
06-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Good for you hun........I wear panties and painted toes everyday and sometime even go to work wearing pantyhose and a cami under my male clothing and YES it does feel great.

Emily Ann Brown
06-12-2007, 11:14 AM
I AM in matching yellow cami and panties, pantihose, and copper colored toenails today here at work. Have Sparkling Peach Bath and Body lotion on too. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhoor............

Emily Ann

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-12-2007, 11:23 AM
I am in my panties and panty hose most every day and I just don't know how I could survive without my toe nails being painted. I have my new Victoria Secret bra on right now and matching string bikini panties. I bought a really great pair of wedge heel sandals yesterday and walked around the mall for two hours shopping in them along with my capris and lace tank. O is life grand!

Karren H
06-12-2007, 11:43 AM
This is turning into a pantie thread.......

No stress here either, today, in my dark blue cotton hanes low-riser male briefs!! :). If they are good enough for Michael Jordan. Don't see him stressed out... Of coarse if I had his money I wouldn't be stressed out either...

Karren