PDA

View Full Version : How i walked when i was younger

jenny_cheerleader
03-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey Ladies,
When i was young in elementary school, my mom told me that i used to walk on my toes as opposed to on my heels. Anyone think this could be related to my crossdressing

Peggy Sue
03-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Dear Jenny

No doubt you were getting your feet ready for those stiletto heels.

When I was in school, I had a keen desire to get my boyfriends' sisters to let me see their clothes especially their underwear, and maybe get a chance to try them on. Possibly this was a similar kind of thing.

:) Hugs and kisses from Peggy Sue :cool:

jenny_cheerleader
03-05-2005, 05:39 PM
i thought there would be more than one responce, any other opinions?

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 06:04 PM
that and like if you ever chewed gum could lead to crossdressing ..............who realy knows just feel sorry for the guys out there that never get to wear like heels or stockings .............you turned out to be one of the luckey ones............

CindyT
03-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I have been told by others that I tend to walk on the balls of my feet. Sort of almost on my toes, like you! I also have a sort of different kind of walk, not really a girly walk (unless I'm trying) but not really a guys walk either. Kind of a type of strut????? It's hard to explain. I think you have a good subject here since I don't recall seeing this discussion here before.

Also do practice a "Girly Walk" when dressed??? I do....

Cindy

Serena
03-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Hmm, that may have been related to crossdressing, but I got something that may be related ot mine. When I was younger, I always wondered why only girls wore skirts and dresses, and wanted them to make skirts unisex.

Then again didn't we all :D

Casandra
03-06-2005, 05:59 PM
i thought there would be more than one responce, any other opinions?

Okay, so you want a debate about walking on toes as children, huh? Well, it could be that you were short and wanted to appear taller than you were. But that's not a very sexy answer, is it?

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Okay, so you want a debate about walking on yoes as children, huh? Well, it could be that you were short and wanted to appear taller than you were. But that's not a very sexy answer, is it?

now now then play nice do not get them all in a bunch

Casandra
03-06-2005, 06:07 PM
now now then play nice do not get them all in a bunch

Are you following me Sweetheart? If you like what you see, just ask me for my number! I don't bite hard, unless of course you want me to. :)

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 06:09 PM
well we kinda have a shark here but what did you have in mind and i do tend to be all over the place

Casandra
03-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Well, I just bet you are Sweetheart -- all over the place I mean. Any preferences? Personally I prefer behind the ear lobe and..., well..., down there in and around you know what. :o

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 10:28 PM
cassie thats so sweat but i have a thing for gg's you just might find what or who your looking for in the personales part .......yes we like to play and do tend to bounce a tade bit................sister i hope you enjoy your stay here .......and find what your looking for ......you seame like you like to play .....me too see you aroung the forum
looking forward to it ..................

StephanieCD
03-06-2005, 10:50 PM
my daughter almost exclusively walks on her toes and many have commented that their kid did it, too. Ain't no thang.

Jiera
03-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Jenny, I don't know if this addresses your question, but I was always "light on my toes." I mean, my father would never know I was coming down the stairs because I stepped so lightly. I'd scare him in the living room pretty regularly because he wouldn't hear me coming, then all of a sudden I'd be right next to him.

I don't know if that's related to crossdressing, but it might have helped me take to heels so quickly! When you're in 6-inch heels, it's hard NOT to walk on your toes.

Ji