PDA

View Full Version : I came out to a a good friend today!

Felix
06-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I was coming home from work with my friend and we was talking about different stuff and I was telling her how the kids at Yachica's school have asked her if I am her bloke when they see us in town together. I said it's down to perception at the end of the day. She agreed. I also said it depends how I'm being refered to as well and said about my nick name Felix and how it's used and by who. Then we was talking about money and she said if ya had loads of money what would ya spend it on. I think it was a nice way of asking me how I see myself. So I said a few things like clear the debts the usual stuff but she was like what about you cos I would like to have my body changed like lipo suction and such like. So I said well if I had loads of money and my parents were not alive I would have things done that would change my life for ever. She was like ya would have the opps then? I said yeah, I couldn't believe how easy it was to say it just came out no second thoughts or anything like it was quite natural. She didn't seem surprised at all. I feel quite good about it :happy: :thumbsup: xx Felix

Dasein9
06-12-2007, 01:27 PM
YYyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyy, Felix!

Sounds like she was kind of expecting it. But it's still brave. :D

Felix
06-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi Das my friend and thanx. Yeah think she was really and I don't think others would be surprised either. Actually was messing around with two male friends today one who knows about me and the other who I know suspects. They was joking about breasts and chests and I said I will say this only once, if I had my choice they would be off lol! The one said well he can have em lol cos he always does drag stuff he is brilliant at it so I kinda came out again to him lol!! xx Felix :hugs: Must have been feeling brave today :heehee: :tongueout

gennee
06-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Congrats to you, Felix. It's wonderful that you have an accepting friend.

Gennee

:happy:

Cai
06-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Congrats. Having friends who know (and accept it) is wonderful.

Frankie-Dear
06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Congratulations, Felix! I haven't felt brave enough to come out to any of my guy friends. I've come out to a few of my gal pals, and most of them have been supportive. A couple wrinkled their noses and were half-intrigued, half-repulsed, and one other said I was better looking when I was less androgynous. LOL

Way to go! :thumbsup: :hugs:

bi_weird
06-12-2007, 06:05 PM
DUUDE congrats!
Have some coming out brownies *hands the ones with the rainbow sprinkles* :-D

ZenFrost
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Way to go Felix!

Felix
06-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanx Ya'll :hugs::hugs:

Hi Frankie and welcome to the board :hugs::hugs: I know what ya mean it's not an easy business coming out to anyone :straightface: But it just seemed to happen with this friend like it was natural and the right thing to do. Hope ya enjoy it round here Hun they are a great crowd xx Felix :hugs: