PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite thing to do while you are dressed

Shining Star
03-05-2005, 12:19 AM
what do you like to do when your dressed up. my favorite thing to to when dressed is to prance around in frount of the mirror and do some girrly poses

Sandra H
03-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Hi Shining Star.

It all depends; about 99% of the time I dress I just do my normal everyday things but fully dressed. So if I am going to spend the full day dressed then after getting dressed I will have breakfast, then do any housework cook my meals and then relax watching TV.

I like the feeling, which to me is normal. I have said in other posts I do not dress for any sexual thrill, just a nice comfortable feeling being fem all day. The 1% when I go out dressed is basically the same but I will be more selective with my cloths and make up etc.

Julie York
03-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Why do you never answer your own questions Star? You must have an opinion same as everyone else.

nishp
03-05-2005, 07:21 AM
When dressed, I have this compulsive need to be seen as a woman by others. I go out - shopping or just walking through a mall or two window shopping.

Nisha

Amelie
03-05-2005, 07:31 AM
I like to walk around the dock area at night while dressed. I meet some nice people while walking the streets at night.
Amelie

Nina
03-05-2005, 07:45 AM
What i'd love to do is not really what you want to hear about on this thread :o

What i normally do is close the curtains and do the house work then sit here reading post and typing rubbish for you girls to read. :)

Akyra
03-05-2005, 08:48 AM
oh yeah??????

soz you wanna explain the handcuffs missy?????????

thuat so.........

now who told you to move.........

shhhush.......

back on the bed :D

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 08:52 AM
every thing but mostly i love to play...................

Richelle
03-06-2005, 06:54 PM
My favorite thing to do is go SHOPPING. :) I just love going th the department stores and trying on different dresses and skirts. I also love getting free makeovers at the cosmetic counters. They get the eyeliners on so much better that I can every do. :rolleyes:

I also love going to some restaurants and having a drink before dinner and reading a magazine. Just being out enfemm is so mush fun. :D

Richelle

what do you like to do when your dressed up. my favorite thing to to when dressed is to prance around in frount of the mirror and do some girrly poses

Mel Issa
03-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I like to drive in my convrtible with the top down :D :D :D

ToniB
03-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Mel,

I'm with you there. I'd love to drive my convertible when dressed in sexy top, mini skirt (not too short) black stockings, and long blond wig (well attached).
My convertible is a Cobra, like this pic.

Well, I know i'm dreaming about driving it en-femme, my wife would probably divorce me if I even went out dressed as a woman. But I am seriously looking for a Cobra 427 just like this, metallic blue, white stripes, side-pipes, small block Chevvy or Ford V8, 300ish BHP, 0-60 in about 5, seriously quick, seriously loud, seriously ostentatious. I've already seen a few, but nothing to meet my spec yet. When I take delivery, I'll post you a pic. I've wanted one for over 25 years. Now I'm retired, I have the money, and I'll build my own from a kit if I can't find what I want. I have the time, the expertise and a large garage! But when will I CD? When I've finished it of course! Wish me luck!

ToniB

Sandra H
03-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Nice car Toni, I would buy one if I were you. Building one from a kit will ruin your nails and the number of ladders in your tights. Well it would not be worth it.

ToniB
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Sandra,
Yes, buying one is my preferred route to ownership too, and this time my wife is fully supportive. She is as enthusiastic as I am, wants the blue one with white stripes (just like me), couldn't care less about the mechanicals, but insists on beige interior with blue piping!!! Women! No idea. Do you think I'll get her into it in the revealing top, mini and black stockings before I suggest that's what I want? Now I am dreaming!!!

Thinking about it, I should paint it red with a big white Vee on the bonnet!

ToniB

Sandra H
03-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Toni.

Getting your open top car could be one way of allowing your wife to let you go out dressed. Since she is as enthusiastic as you, just tell her that you will need to go out in the car fully dressed because you told the insurance company that you are a woman to get cheaper insurance.

Then one thing could lead to another, by saying well dear it is silly changing now we have arrived home after our afternoon drive as I will be getting undressed anyway for bed in about 8 hours. LOL :D

DanaJ
03-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Mel,

I'm with you there. I'd love to drive my convertible when dressed in sexy top, mini skirt (not too short) black stockings, and long blond wig (well attached).
My convertible is a Cobra, like this pic.

Well, I know i'm dreaming about driving it en-femme, my wife would probably divorce me if I even went out dressed as a woman. But I am seriously looking for a Cobra 427 just like this, metallic blue, white stripes, side-pipes, small block Chevvy or Ford V8, 300ish BHP, 0-60 in about 5, seriously quick, seriously loud, seriously ostentatious. I've already seen a few, but nothing to meet my spec yet. When I take delivery, I'll post you a pic. I've wanted one for over 25 years. Now I'm retired, I have the money, and I'll build my own from a kit if I can't find what I want. I have the time, the expertise and a large garage! But when will I CD? When I've finished it of course! Wish me luck!

ToniB
Toni, you do realize that genuine examples sell (if you could even find one) well into the 6 figure range? And even the replicas are up there around $40K plus?

But ah - the joys of top down driving - can't be beat! :)

DanaJ

P.S. If you want to talk serious cars and top down fun, send me an email, PM me, or better yet Yahoo Messenger is the best way...

donnie123abc1
03-07-2005, 08:50 PM
I love to work on computers. (Wait I minute...I'm dressed like this all the time...and I work on computers all the time...I'm a darned computer working machine!!!!) Ok...I thought of something...nope.. I do that anyway! DAMIT! I Just can't think of anything today!
Sorry.
Donnie

Mel Issa
03-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Toni B,The Cobra would be an excellent ride for sure.I will just have to suffice with my 92 Toyota Celica GT Conv. for now.I have also been known to ride my Harley in a dress and heels.I have just never been able to hide.

trisha maiden
03-08-2005, 03:38 AM
Hi Shining Star

At home I just like to relax and admire myself. Sit down, cross my legs and be girly. When out; shopping for lingerie.

love

Trisha

jenny c
03-08-2005, 04:13 AM
I just stay at home mainly spending as much of the time being femme as possible i also love to have my photo taken so i can cherish the memory but when i go out enfemme i love to meet other tgirls and have some fun!!

ToniB
03-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Sandra,
Great idea, but somehow, I don't think that one's gonna work! I'm not even sure I could get into a Cobra with a tight skirt on!

Dana,
You're right, can't afford the real thing, and the replicas handle better anyway. UK prices start at £10,000 for a 3.5V8, but my spec would be £15,000 to £20,000, that's below $40,000. I could talk Cobras till the cows come home, but not on this thread.

Mel,
Now I really want to see you on your Harley wearing a skirt and heels. Please tell me you've got pictures, and you're going to post them!!! PLEEEEEASE!

ToniB