PDA

View Full Version : got caught

suzannecarr
06-12-2007, 02:25 PM
hey girls, i got caught about a week ago, i have the keys to a huge house that my parents live in. its next door to mine and when they go out of town, i usually use it to relax and be myself you know suzanne! anyway, i knew they were going out of town so i planned on going over there and staying up late and well just relaxing! i washed my hair, dryed it rolled it , shaved certain places(wish i could shave it all!) anyway i wore a robe to get ready, i did my nails, rolled and curled my hair, makeup, had a new skirt and blouse , a new set of earrings, really very comfortable, and as a result of being relaxed i felt i looked really cute, i didnt rush doing my eyes (liner shadow etc.) which i sometimes do, anyway as i admired myself and was just about to do another coat of polish on my nails , i hear the phone ring, then a knock , knock, bang , on the back door, it was my wife, and she pretty much knew what i was doing! i felt scared, excited, bold (for brief seconds) i kept wanting to just go open the door and say what!!!, but then i got scared, she went to the front , the windows, the back, phoned, finally i walked back to the bathroom mirror and looked at myself, i was completely ready, my hair looked great, (not to sound egotistical but girl i had really worked on it and it was really cute) probably 15 or 16 different curls in all, and mouse, hairspray and anti frizz gell to boot!, i decided that as i had once said to myself before if i am going to get caught , i want to look good!!!!! so i sauntered over to the back door, which has windows, so she saw my girly walk, she was outside on the porch about to walk back around the front, but as i opened the door, and lit up a cigarette i was carrying a wine glass ,wrist limp and comfy, she said you dont look as good as you think you do!!! are those fake nails? (my nails have been growing again, and i think she has noticed, i still havent cut them , and dont plan on it until wild horses drag me...) anyway we argued about whether i looked like a man in a dress, she said nothing about me was feminine, i asked her why i am constantly mistaken for a female while dressed as a male, she said they must be blind, bottom line things are kinda chaotic around here right now, has anyone else ever had that outlook as far as kinda saying to yourself, if i get caught at least i want to look good? anyway, discuss, suzanne:love::drink:

SherriePall
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, my wife already knows, but when she ever sees me (whenever that may be or not), I hope I look as good as I can.

Emily Ann Brown
06-12-2007, 02:40 PM
My nickname above my avatar is my ex's words when she first saw me. Devastated me for a long time.

Emily Ann

battybattybats
06-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Just going by avatar pics, Suzanne, Emily Ann, you're wives said that to hurt you precisely because it isn't true and that fact upset them.

:hugs:

Alice B
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Interesting story and somewhat of a mixed message. It indicates that she knows that you dress, but there has been no discussion about it. This needs to be done to make certain that she is not threatened by it. You say you know you are going to get caught and set yourself up to be caught. One of our GG members (I can't remember who) about a week ago did a great job of describing all the fears that our dresing presents to our wifes and SO's. The bottom line is that serious open discussion is needed or you are in for a rough time. Do it and good luck.:hugs:

megan163
06-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi Suzanne and congrats on a couple milestones - being brave to be yourself in front of your wife and your first post here. Judging by your avatar, profile pic, and the prep work you described, I believe you must have looked great. She just wanted to make you feel silly.

Joy Carter
06-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Hun it sounds more self destructive than anything.:o

If you want to be accepted, then talk with her about it.

MsJanessa
06-13-2007, 06:49 AM
she probably just wanted to belittle you and dissuade you from dressing---you didn't say whether she knew of your crossdressing or not---if she did but didn't approve then that's what I would expect her to say, even if you looked as good as a movie star---bottom line is don't worry about her comments---if that' s you in the avatar then you look mahhhvolous.

Karren H
06-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Just amazing.......

Karren

MJ
06-13-2007, 08:10 AM
well why don't you talk to her, and as she knows ask for some advice and thank her try to get her to be apart of this ..

JoAnnDallas
06-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Emily Ann Brown............But your a Adorable and Cute "Circus Freak".

Sally24
06-13-2007, 05:41 PM
The only time I've been stopped by the police was one of the best "looking" nights I've had yet. My voice gave him a clue, but he had to shine his flashlight in my face for almost 4 seconds before he asked to see my id! I figured that was a pretty good compliment.

ChastityInFemme
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
you are brave. i could never go in front of someone dressed for a coming out.

gmss
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
I've read through this thread three times, and maybe it's just me, but it seems horribly disjointed. Almost like some posts were removed or something.

In any event, to address the initial post, suzannecarr, I also think that you are attractive :) and it sounds like your SO was being intentionally inconsiderate and rude.

If she doesn't agree with your dressing, that's her perogative, but I certainly don't think she had any business intentionally sneaking back to catch you dressed. That's just wrong. If she had suspicions and wanted to know, she should have simply talked to you about it.

It sounds like you have an uphill battle with her, and I wish you like. Slow and steady, and give her lots of room.

Good luck!

gmss
06-13-2007, 06:55 PM
My nickname above my avatar is my ex's words when she first saw me. Devastated me for a long time.

Emily Ann

Emily, you are definitely attractive as a girl ! Perhaps too attractive for her - maybe the first time your wife saw you dressed she simply had an internal mental breakdown because she couldn't handle it.

Seriously, you an attractive gal. I assume she eventually got past it?

paulaN
06-13-2007, 09:45 PM
My wife says I look like a guy in drag. I think it's cuz they know us too well and it's also part of a negative attitude.

Glenda58
06-13-2007, 10:37 PM
You said she knew what you were doing there that's why she came. You need to talk to her about this. She doesn't want you to dress that's why she said the things she did to hurt your feelings so you wouldn't dress and feel good about yourself.

You good great so don't give up. Plus you might want to think about going out at sometime so she doesn't know where you are.

Julia Welch
06-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Most of us look like men in drag unfortunately....but it still feels great to be in some pretty panties with the wind blowing up your skirt. :happy:

Victoria Anne
06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Suzanne I think you look lovely,I do agree it sounds like she may have felt threatened by how good you look so talk to her and do so gently and with the assurance that you love her and has nothing to fear. Give her room and if she seems amiable then try asking for her advice and help in dressing (ie...clothing selections). She may just suprise you,best of luck.

viccy

gmss
06-13-2007, 11:36 PM
My wife says I look like a guy in drag. I think it's cuz they know us too well and it's also part of a negative attitude.

I think that's an extremely valid point. :thumbsup:

Her image of you during all the time you've been together is burned into her mind. Between that and general personal bias, it surprises me that spouses can see beyond the male gender at all.

brenya
06-14-2007, 01:33 AM
honey, you look great from what I can tell!

LilSissyStevie
06-14-2007, 02:08 AM
My wife says I look like a guy in a dress, but she thinks that's kinda cute.