PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught.....by the neighbours!

Dragster
06-12-2007, 06:45 PM
My birthday came on June 3rd this year, two days early. My non-supportive wife had to spend this night 50 miles away with her mother, due to an early doctor’s appointment the day after, and, as I had an early appointment that day too (with a golf course!), I stayed at home. While the “cat” was away, what did the “mouse” plan to do??? Silly question; grab some femme time of course.
I donned my 36C bra, suspenders and best sheer black stockings, wearing gloves and after filing smooth my toenails and hard skin on my feet; don’t want to snag them, do I? Then strapped on my 5” stiletto heeled sandals, before wrapping my black satin corset around my body and tightening the laces, using the door handle trick. I had to put the shoes on first because I can’t bend down far enough with the corset tightened! Then downstairs to tie 450g of rice into each of two plastic bags for breastforms. My tape measure showed my figure had changed from 39-35-40 to 43-30-40, much better!!!
My wife had three new dresses at home that night, to decide which one to wear to a forthcoming wedding, but since she’s a size 12, I thought there was no chance of me getting into them. I was wrong. They were very tight, but I got into them, and a few others I had fancied wearing for some time. I spent many minutes changing from one to the other and taking lots of digital photos (No wig or make-up yet, so no head shots)
By then, it was after midnight, when our neighbours have normally long since gone to bed, so I thought I’d be daring and walk around outside the house in the flirtiest dress (picture attached). There’s nothing like a quick blast of adrenaline, is there? So I walked out of the side door and around onto our patio, revelling in the sound of my heels on the concrete, until I heard my neighbour shout! His outside floodlight was also on, and that partially illuminates our patio too, so I was sure he could see me through the thin beech hedge. I stopped dead, with a heart going 100mph! I got more adrenaline than I bargained for! He shouted a second time, and then I realised he was calling his dog. What a relief, he hadn’t seen me…..yet! But if he looked carefully in my direction, he’d have seen the bright red and white dress, and if he’d heard the heels, he’d have shouted a greeting anyway. Have you ever tried walking quickly on concrete with stilettos, trying to be silent. It’s not easy. Anyway, I made it to the back door, and safety!!! Well, I couldn’t get out there again for a little while, so I changed out of the dress, put on my really tight knee length skirt (I love the restriction), and sat down to surf the net for titillating material for a while. After an hour, I got brave again, put on my long black satin gloves, ventured outside, and tried to walk in the tight skirt….Talk about mincing steps, and I really noticed the weight and movement of the rice-forms! Then I sat down on one of our patio chairs to watch the clouds scudding past the moon and stars. It’s really beautiful at that time of night/morning. I don’t know why, but I had the urge to take the skirt off and just enjoy seeing the suspenders and stocking tops in the dim light. It really did feel decadent just sitting there, in the open air in my sexy undies! I wasn’t even cold, I guess the excitement kept me warm! It’s also a rather erotic feeling to stroke a nylon clad leg with a satin gloved hand, and continue up to the patch of bare skin between stocking and knickers. That’s when I felt the need for “relief”, if you know what I mean.
Any, all good things come to an end, and it was time to go to bed, except I hadn’t yet ironed the bedclothes my wife had washed before she left, so I did that, still in my lingerie. Funny, ironing doesn’t seem so much of a chore when you’re dressed!
By this time, I’d spent over 5 hours on my feet, and they were beginning to hurt so much, I needed a sit down for 5 minutes before I finished off, made up the bed, and climbed in without taking anything off, including the shoes. Since it was almost 3am, I dropped off pretty quickly. Why I woke early, I don’t know, I should have been really tired, but realising I was still dressed got me excited again, so I didn’t waste the opportunity before taking everything off, tidying up, putting it all carefully away before my wife came back, and getting off to the golf course.
The day after, my calf muscles did feel incredibly stiff, and the stiffness lasted another 4 days! I’ve never had that, even after running a 10k event! I also noticed a funny “let down” feeling when I took the shoes off. I’d had them on my feet for over 10 hours, and walking/standing for half of that.
I guess it needs nothing like the courage of going out in public dressed as a woman, but since I’m unlikely to be able to do that until (and if) my wife changes her mind, this is as near as I can get, and I did find so incredibly exciting, I had to share it with you.
I hope you found it as exciting to read, as I did to do it. Now what can I do as an encore?

All the best,
Tony
PS I'm sorry I won't be able to answer anyone who responds to this for 2 weeks, as I'll be on holiday. I'll look forward to reading your thoughts when I return.

Noel Chimes
06-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Now that you have been bitten by the "get outside bug" it will be very hard not to want to get out again and again. Enjoy them as often as you can.:love:

Alice B
06-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Had a similar close call with a neighbor one night a few weeks ago. My wife was gone and I was fully dressed and sitting at my computer writing a story when my next door neighbor yelled to me from the outside sidewalk. He ask me to come out and talk to him. I had the lights low, but enough light comes from the computer. He had to see me, but I yelled back I'd be out in a moment. I quickly ran upstairs, shed clothing, wig, etc. and scrubbed off make-up as best I could. Then went out to meet him. He wanted to talk about a possible stolen bicycle that was chained to fence. Never said a word abvout my being dressed. Not sure if he saw me or not. I also like to go out by our pool at night to feel the breeze and have a smoke. This is the only neighbor that can see into our yard and only one window from their house. I'm sure they hear my heels on the pool deck. :happy:

gwenrob43
06-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi Alice and all other girls,

I doubt if anyone will hear your heels walking on the concrete. There are just too many other noises to concentrate on one so small. It's not like you have a boombox on your shoulder to something! LOL My neighbor's wife recently retired, so now I have to be a little careful when I take the trash up to the road, or get the mail. I have to check to see if her car is in the carport. Have I been seen? well I think I've had a few very close calls. Once my wife's Avon lady came by early! I had just finished changing back into drab--That was sooo close! Our pastor came by two weeks ago to drop off her dog (we dog sit occasionally for friends) and I had forgot she was coming. That was the quickest 15 second transformation you've ever seen. Met her at the door still wearing my girl jeans and slippers instead of heels over my nylons. Don't think she noticed though.

Hugs,
Gwen

Dragster
06-13-2007, 03:12 AM
Yes Alice B, there IS something about "feeling the breeze" on exposed stockinged legs, and especially the small area of bare flesh between stocking tops and knickers! I can't describe it, but it feels exciting and decadent.

You must be deaf Gwenrob43, heels on concrete make a terrific clatter! I can pick them out from from a busy city scene any day, and how many of us do not look around to eye-ball the wearer when we hear them? At dead of night, out in the country (where I live), there's not much other noise to compete. I know I'm much more conscious of the sound when it's me who's making it, but I don't know how my neighbour could have missed it, it was so loud...... until I heard him shout!!!

I'd never heard about the "get outside bug" Noel Chimes, but I now know exactly what you mean, and yes, I've been bitten! Badly!

Tony

stacie
06-13-2007, 08:55 AM
My neighbors know, Probably most of the block as well. But I don't care, I still talk with them like any other normal person. None of them has ever ask me anything about it so why say anything.

Sabrina Flowers
06-17-2007, 08:51 AM
It is nice to get out and about, where I used to live was quite isolated and I could walk down a lane at night time when the weather was nice, It was the best felling ever. Can't do that now, like you to many neighbours around.
Like the outfit in the pic very pretty.

pennycdtv1
06-17-2007, 10:15 AM
That was a close one as I could feel the adreneline "rush" as I read your post. I also had a simular close call one morning. I was prancing around the house in my one piece body suit and building up enough guts to mabe lay ouside in the sun on the back deck and get a partial burn. Our property is 1 acre and the nearest neighbor is pretty far away and our deck is paratially blocked by trees. So what an oppertunity to get a few rays dressed enfemme as penny. Well I laid ou tthere for about 15 minutes enjoying the breeze against my skantly clad body when I felt the need to go inside and put on a longer shirt. I guess I was enjoying this too musch and was afraid I would fall asleep and get too much of a tan line Iwouldn't be able to expalin my way out of. So I kept my silky pink one piece body suit on but went back out there to lay and dream. But not more than 5 minutes later as I lay there the next door neighbor's young son (about 20) came over with a package that the UPS man delivered to the wrong address. So as he approached me all I could think of is "if I didn't get up to put on that shirt" or if I would of snoozed off for about 30 min before covering up, he definatly would of seen me and I in no way could I explain my way out of that situation to anyone. As I have been concealing my dressing to just myself and so far have been very careful not to make any mistakes. But this was a close one and it could of been regretable, but I keep thinking of that from time to time and cant get over on how lucky I was not to get caught. It was jsut a wonderful expierance and I thank you for posting yours as I hope you enjoyed my close call as much as I enjoyed reading yours.

Hugs
Penny

Mitch23
06-17-2007, 12:07 PM
we've all experienced that moment of panic! Sometimes when you think someones coming in or the door slams or a tradesperson arrives - all part of the buzz I suppose. My 10 year old son bounded into the bedroom yesterday as I was tidying out my makeup bag - oops!

Mitch

JoAnnDallas
06-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Congrads.........The bug has bitten and you know what that means......more going out dressed. LOL Until I came to Dallas in 2005, I never went out in the daylight. Since then not only have I gone out in the daylight, but I went to a CD convention, joined Tri-Ess, and even went shopping at a Payless en fem. I will admit each time I went up a notch, the old adreneline "rush" would hit and then I would discover that no one was paying much attention to me and I would relax and enjoy the outing. Remember take each outing in baby steps. It will build you confidence a lot better.

Billijo49504
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
That's a very nice dress, you should ask the wife if she'll share it.:rolleyes: Next time try going thru the drive thru, at one of the all night burger joints. But I don't know about driving in such high heels. I have enough trouble with 2 inch heels. Cding is fun at home, but it fantastic on the other side of the door. Good luck.....BJ