PDA

View Full Version : a bit of advice please?

sarahdavids
06-13-2007, 04:07 AM
hello one and all. I am in need of a few peices of advice if you don't mind. Firstly, god..this is a bit embarassing. lol. Allright, i'll come right out and say it. I am, to put it mildy, well endowed in the masuline area. I'm not worried about hiding the bulge, i don't aim to pass for others. But i do aim to pass for myself. Now, the problem is, crossing my legs when i sit. i absolutely cannot do it without causing myself a lot of pain. Am i missing something obvious that would make this easier??

Secondly, *sigh* after living alone for 3 years, my financial situation has gotten to a point where i'm going to have to get roomates. I am by no means out of the proverbial closet, and don't plan on coming out anytime soon. As i said earlier, i only aim to pass for myself, meaning if it makes me feel feminine, it works for me. I don't need bras, breastforms, etc. etc. (even though they're nice). Any advice for some things i could try to keep myself feeling feminine in front of other people without them getting the idea??

Thank you so much in advance.

Chantelle CD
06-13-2007, 04:28 AM
Hi there sarahdavids

Dont know how to say this, but ill try...

You take the big boy, tuck it between the 2 lil boys, and point it towards your anus, (yours may go past it) <giggle> ehhhem anyways, once u do that you tuck your lil boys inside and up your<akk> i forgot the term for it now> ohh well, just push them up, they will find there way there :) and put on a tight pair of panties to hold it all in place, should be able to cross yer legs then :) some use tape and such, but i dont do that.

Dont know what to say to help about roommates, that would make it hard to dress, other than nice nightgowns etc when you go to bed, just lock yer door. Can always ware stuff under your clothing, and or just feel femme when you have a moment alone at home.

Hope this helps some :)

I tried :)

Chantelle

Angie G
06-13-2007, 04:46 AM
Wear nice panties around others they won't know but you will ant tuck them bad boys :hugs:
Angie

sarahdavids
06-13-2007, 05:03 AM
i have to admit, that sounds painful lol. but, i'll give it a go.

As far as the rest, the under clothing part i've got down. Even that's a little scary knowing the people i'll be living with. long story, but suffice to say they're far from the most open minded people.

Here's a few other things i've come up with, in case any others are in the same situation.

Long bubble baths: typically a woman thing, easy to do without being discovered, and feels WONDERFUL.

Wearing a robe: both sexes wear these, so nobody should think anything of it. However, in your own mind, it can actually be a dress and nobody needs to know

"girly" music: My friends know i have a wide range of musical tastes. they won't even think about that.

sitting to pee: they BETTER not be in there when i'm doing it. lol

jewelry: Even masculine or unisexual jewelry can make you feel like a lady.

Anyway, that's a few. What do you think? and any more i can add to my list?

Chantelle CD
06-13-2007, 05:10 AM
If you tuck and put on your panties, and hike your guy pants waaay up there to your femme waist line, and put on a long guy shirt, u can feel very sexy, i do that and go to work all the time :)

Vicky_Scot
06-13-2007, 05:18 AM
Concerning roommates.

Why not advertise in a TG magazine for roommates, then you could all dress around the house.

Just an idea.

:heehee:

sarahdavids
06-13-2007, 05:36 AM
Concerning roommates.

Why not advertise in a TG magazine for roommates, then you could all dress around the house.

Just an idea.

Is a good idea, yes, but i've already arranged for the roomates. Maybe next time around.

Robin Leigh
06-13-2007, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the forum, sarahdavids!

Maybe you should've chosen some more open-minded housemates. Oh well, I suppose if it doesn't work out, you can always ask them to leave.

I've CDed in share houses in my younger days, but it was definitely easier with a gf to cover for the time in the bedroom & for the feminine garments. :) Still, I managed to go out for late night walks, undetected (AFAIK). :)

For all you may ever want to know on hiding your male equipment, please see this thread: Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41560). Also see the "Tucking v2.0" thread at the top of the thread list.

:hugs:

Robin

Karren H
06-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Once you get tucking down pat and do it correctly then there is no pain!! At all..... And if you are the one getting the room-mates then just let them know up front... and leave a lot of bras and stocking laying around when they come in to check the place out... lol They will get the picture pretty quick..

Karren

MJ
06-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Concerning roommates.

Just an idea.

that is a great idea then you have nothing to hide . just think of the fun you could have and getting out of that closet in to the real world with like minded friends

Sharoncd
06-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Be upfront with your house mate. Explain that 80% of all CD are heterosexual and you are in the majority.

Being honest is the best policy and if he does not accept then tries another route.

Sharon

JoAnnDallas
06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Back in 2005, I stayed with my sister and used to wear panties, ladies slacks, ladies T-shirts, ladies socks, and ladies loafers and she never knew. The slacks were the type that had NO back pockets. This outfit looked enough like any male outfit that no one even noticed, even my sister. LOL Many female t-shirts look like mens. My wife does not know I am a full CDer, but does let me wear lady Hanes and JMS t-shirts, since you can not tell the difference.
Another thing you can do is shave your legs, chest, and arms. You can also wear nail polish on your toes. Just wear socks.

Sandra
06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
I know you said you're in the closet but from your post it seems that it's your place? well if this is so you have the right to do what you want there so why not just be up front about the Cding instead of having to hide it and possibly not being able to feel femmine when you want to.

prettywithsideburns
06-13-2007, 12:06 PM
you say you have narrow minded roommates that would think you less of a man for it, and you say that you have trouble sitting because you are so well endowed.

seems to me that one problem solves the other: if they give you any trouble, whip it out.

Mitch23
06-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi there sarahdavids

Dont know how to say this, but ill try...

You take the big boy, tuck it between the 2 lil boys, and point it towards your anus, (yours may go past it) <giggle> ehhhem anyways, once u do that you tuck your lil boys inside and up your<akk> i forgot the term for it now> ohh well, just push them up, they will find there way there :) and put on a tight pair of panties to hold it all in place, should be able to cross yer legs then :) some use tape and such, but i dont do that.

Dont know what to say to help about roommates, that would make it hard to dress, other than nice nightgowns etc when you go to bed, just lock yer door. Can always ware stuff under your clothing, and or just feel femme when you have a moment alone at home.

Hope this helps some :)

I tried :)

Chantelle
I use a firm control long leg pantie corselette - holds me in and down and is comfortable all day

Mitch

Fab Karen
06-13-2007, 04:41 PM
As far as the rest, the under clothing part i've got down. Even that's a little scary knowing the people i'll be living with. long story, but suffice to say they're far from the most open minded people.

Why would you choose to live with people you'll be uncomfortable with? Unless you signed a lease, you can get out of this situation soon.

sarahdavids
06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Why would you choose to live with people you'll be uncomfortable with? Unless you signed a lease, you can get out of this situation soon.

I know it sounds strange, but i AM comfortable with the person i'm talking about. I just know me and him have differing opinions on quite a few things. Put it this way, if i were to ever come out, he would be the first one i would tell. Now, the thing about that is, I really think he would accept it, but give me hell for it. That's the way we are. People who don't know us would think we hated each other, but it's actually the opposite. Any fault or difference or bit of weirdness in either of us is open season. It's all in fun, and at the end of the day, it is our ability to do this, to make fun of each other for EVERYTHING, and still be friends which makes us so close.

So, why not just go ahead and come out to him then? Simply because i'm not ready. I'm not ready to face the false ridicule from him, i'm not ready to face the real ridicule from others, and honestly, I kind of enjoy having "my little secret" as a secret, at least for now. The fact that it's currently mine and mine alone actually makes me feel more like i'm naturally a girl. If people started giving me problems because i was presenting myself as a woman, it would lessen the perceived realness of it to me.

I mean, c'mon, how many "real women" have to hear things like "Nice dress, fag"?

you say you have narrow minded roommates that would think you less of a man for it, and you say that you have trouble sitting because you are so well endowed.

seems to me that one problem solves the other: if they give you any trouble, whip it out.

:eek: LOL!!! That made water come out of my eyes i was laughing so hard.