PDA

View Full Version : funny things hey

mellissa
06-13-2007, 07:00 AM
this funny thing happened too me the other day went too kmart (a clothes and all shop in australia like target and all) well wanted too buy some bras and panties only got bra but still

well went there with so she actually getting use to it now and found a nice pink one and all picked it up and went and stood in line it was nearly nine at night so not too many people late night shop

when it got to my turn i passed them over i had my normal undies for work and this bra she picked up normal undies and said nothing ( this is all while i thought i would have too have my so with me too do it or she buys them but i actually sent her off and did it my self he he good for me)

when it got too the bra she said (nice bra/or colour cant remember this will look good on you

but the way she said it i dont know if she was joking or being serious it was half half so it was hard but she didnt laugh or smile

so what do u think and did i do well

lv mell

MJ
06-13-2007, 08:20 AM
well what did you say to her ? .. i would say thanks i'll let you know

mellissa
06-13-2007, 08:26 AM
well i actually just shrugged my shoulders and said yeah yeah not really wanting too let anything out

Sharoncd
06-13-2007, 08:31 AM
I am finding it more everyday that I go out that people really do not look too hard at a pleasant looking gal. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday morning to buy something fem. I went in, in fem, and browsed through the clothes, jewelry, and the bras and panties. No one stared, or said anything.

I think that if somebody had said that would look nice on me I would have a big grin and say thank you.

Do love to shop in fem but anymore I try do dress as fem as I can and to heck with these that disapprove.

Sharon.