PDA

View Full Version : what is the easiest way to shave behind your knee caps

Shining Star
03-05-2005, 02:52 AM
i have started to shave my legs for the first time and i am having troubles shaving behind my knee caps what is the easiest way to do it

Sweet Jeanette
03-05-2005, 03:23 AM
i have started to shave my legs for the first time and i am having troubles shaving behind my knee caps what is the easiest way to do it

I don't know if your old enough to remember the TV show- "Rawhide", but if you are, -do you remember the cook? He trimmed his beard with a hot coal, out of the campfire!----He held it in a set of tongs, while he trimmed!

Shining Star
03-05-2005, 04:42 AM
hi hot lust walking i have one word to say to you ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie York
03-05-2005, 06:53 AM
Do it standing up. Of course, that then puts your back out, but it works.

StephanieCD
03-05-2005, 09:11 AM
I also recommend the Intuition - the one that looks like a razor blade in the middle of a bar of deoderant... the 'deoderant' is solid shaving gel and you don't need to lather first. It has a remarkably flexible blade and you can just reach back there - slowly - and poof! smooooth. (It's easy to get over-confident with the intuition and start to go too fast though)

Akyra
03-05-2005, 09:15 AM
wot kind of a silly question iz this........

have somone else do it fur ya of course........

duhhh.......... :rolleyes:

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 09:19 AM
veary slow and that venus razor works well.................

Holly
03-05-2005, 11:37 AM
I think Akyra may be on to something here............

Lindahexi
03-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Well I guess we've all found our favourite system, but I still like my "Ladyshave" best, no nicks, no fuss, and you can do it in a chair sitting down, the shaver leaves the area behind the knees as smooth as a baby's bottom, and I'm a hairy person!

Linda.

StephanieCD
03-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Ladyshave?

Lindahexi
03-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Hi Stephanie, don't you have Ladyshave's in USA? It's a range of special electric shavers designed for hair removal, for use by 'LADIES'. LOL

Or are you just having me on?

Anyway mine works just great all over my body, the first time it takes some effort, but keeping the skin free from hair thereafter is just so easy.

Love,

Linda.

Priscilla1018
03-05-2005, 10:37 PM
You mean some people actually grow hair there,for some reason I do'nt,I shave the rest of my legs but never felt any hair behind my knees.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

donnie123abc1
03-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Practice...Practice...Practice! And if all else fails reach for a bottle of NAIR hair remover.

Sweet Susan
03-06-2005, 03:08 AM

I stand up and use a razor. Works everytime. However, there is nothing wrong with filling the tub up with suds, take a bubble bath and stretch the ole leg out straight, and take the razor to it that way. Then again, if you are bored, you could take a bubble bath would a sexy gg friend and have her do it for you. All three work very well for me.

Tristen Cox
03-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Practice...Practice...Practice! And if all else fails reach for a bottle of NAIR hair remover.
Works for me. Especially on my ..... :o Well it beats the shaver right Marlene :p

LindaTS
03-09-2005, 08:39 AM
I guess the best way would be to surgically remove the knee cap, carefully shave them and the re-attach them. Ooooh, that was terrible. It looks like I should have someone here all the time when I'm at this site, keeping any eye on me. I'll be serious from now on.

Ashley in Virginia
03-09-2005, 09:22 AM

How painful is Nair? I have always wanted to try it, but I have a bit of an aversion to pain.

Thanks

Jiera
03-09-2005, 09:42 AM
How painful is Nair? I have always wanted to try it, but I have a bit of an aversion to pain.

Thanks

Depends what kind you use. I have the "5 minute" lotion kind, which is SUPPOSED to smell like cucumber melon, but really smells like a chemical bath. It stings a little if you have a cut or abrasion. On regular skin it just tingles a little. I've also used it around my....you know....and it's been OK. Doesn't sting any more or less than on my legs.

Nair is no better than shaving, though, if you're looking to keep hair off longer. You'll still have to do it regularly. I've never waxed, but a lot of girls here are champion waxers.

Hope that helps,

Ji

Sandra H
03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Do it standing up. Of course, that then puts your back out, but it works.

Hi Julie.

I liked doing it standing up and yes it can put your back out if you go at it to vigorous as I can confirm on several occasions.

So my advice would be to go nice and slowly, it's more fun that way as well.:D

But I think Star is asking about shaving her legs. :D