PDA

View Full Version : My first pics - Running en-femme

ToniB
03-05-2005, 04:06 AM
At last, I've plucked up courage to reveal myself to you all, and discovered how to attach images to a string

I saw a number of other threads about sports en-femme, and since I have been running (not too seriously, and not too quickly, just to keep fit) for the last 25 years, I had this wild fantasy about running en-femme, which I'll explore over the next 3 posts.

Here's today,

ToniB

ToniB
03-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Now here's what I could be,

ToniB

ToniB
03-05-2005, 04:09 AM
And here's my fantasy runner, would anyone have the b*lls to enter an event dressed like this? Wouldn't run very far in those shoes!

ToniB

Sandra H
03-05-2005, 04:26 AM
Hi Toni.

On your marks…..get set….GO. I bet I could get you to run fast in those shoes. All I would need to do is to bring a coach load of rugby fans lock them in the coach while you walk about in front of them. Give you 10 seconds start then open the door on the coach.

I bet those sexy legs would never have moved as fast. Just to make it more interesting the rugby fans would be Wigan supporters and I would tell them you support St. Helens.

By the way very nice, are those my stockings??? I am off to my stocking draw to see if they are missing…..If they are I know where to find them LOL.

Julie York
03-05-2005, 07:07 AM
You're very brave showing yourself.

Thing is...if you dress and go running..by the time you've been read you have already passed someone and they will be thinking...but that was...that was...was that a man? Nah surely not.

Although the last outfit COULD draw attention to yourself!

Akyra
03-05-2005, 08:57 AM
nice legz sugar......wink wink ;)

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 09:04 AM
#3 just might stop your compatision dead in their tracks.............

windycissy
03-05-2005, 11:18 AM
Did everyone notice what a difference black stockings make to the way a woman's legs look? Stunning! Windy

ToniB
03-05-2005, 05:21 PM
"Did everyone notice what a difference black stockings make to the way a woman's legs look? Stunning! Windy"

Or a man's (oops I used a naughty word!) legs Windy! Black hose certainly covers a multitude of sins, are also very slimming, and in stocking and suspenders form, are drop dead sexy! Wish my wife could be persuaded to wear them more often. I keep buying them for her, or is it really for me!!!

Julie,

Yes, I thought I was brave to post these too. But that's the effect this Forum has on me. I feel far less inhibited here already, and I've only been a member for about 6 weeks. What will I be like after a year? Sorry I cut the heads of the girly ones, but a man's head destroys the female image. When/if I get a wig and use make-up, I'll show the lot.

Sandra,

Don't like your idea for an incentive! But Wigan supporters wouldn't know what to do with me if they caught me!!
No, stockings were my wife's, not yours. I laddered my own, putting them on for this photo, so had to raid her "knicker drawer" again (where the rest came from!). I'm surprised you didn't mention the satin bra, but maybe you didn't notice it was satin. I'm sorry the photo's a bit fuzzy, must get a better camera.

kirsti
03-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Wooooohhhaaa! slow down lol!
nice running legs,zoom by so fast I didnt have time to ask for a light!

ChristineRenee
03-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Well Toni...if you're gonna race...might as well be racy huh?:D Nice look there hon!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Holly
03-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Toni B,

You're going to need to run to keep from getting mobbed by all your fans! Way to go.