PDA

View Full Version : Oops!!!!

Dana Jones
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Hey girls. I called in today. Working two jobs now and I have just been exhausted. Well I had a little girl time so i thought.So went to school wife to work and my daughter who is 19 and home from college went up to the high school to se some old teachers. I asked how long was she going for. She said the high school had test at 9 so around then. When everyone left I dressed in a white satin with black polka dot sun dress, silver sparkle pantyhose and my new nine west peep toe pumps with an Ankle strap!!!! Everyone was gone by a little after 7. A little after 8 I heard the front door and someone coming in. It was her. I ran to the bedroom down the hall while she was coming up the stairs. Her daddy in a dress and heels. My heart is still pounding. What do I say. She had to see me. I asked if she saw me run and she said no just heard it. I don't know if she is ignoring the situation or really didn't pay any attention. I have thought about telling her in the past about my hobby. But you can never take it back if it doesn't go well. My wife won't even discus it! I am just playing it cool for now. Dana

Frankie-Dear
06-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Leave it. If she wants to discuss it, she will. If not, better off to let sleeping dogs lie. She may not have even seen you, depending on where and what angle her point of view was, when she came in.

R E L A X . . .

All is well, and if it isn't, you'll hear about it soon enough, and the next step in the situation will present itself. For now, just breathe.... Breathe.... Breathe...

You're going to be okay. :hugs:

Chrysoprase
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, she heard it, so she probably thinks you have a shoe fetish.
When you choose to hide, you also choose to be caught envetually.

prettywithsideburns
06-13-2007, 12:33 PM
well the younger generation is alot more open minded about such things, so she might even think it's cool. and we all know how embarrassing it is when a parent tries to act cool...

Karren H
06-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Your playing with fire there dear... I'm always pushing my crossdressing to the limit but that's cutting it too close even in my book.. Lol. When the children are involved I play it safe and leave lots of wiggle room.. Hours and hours!! The results from a slight miscalculation could and would be devastating to the family as a whole and the kids in particular..... Not worth a few minutes of girly time vs one or more disgruntled children the rest of your life, in my opinion...

God... I'm starting to sound like my mother..... Hehe

Karren

Karren H
06-13-2007, 12:55 PM
well the younger generation is alot more open minded about such things, so she might even think it's cool. and we all know how embarrassing it is when a parent tries to act cool...

Ohhh I disagree with that statement.. They may be more open minded... To people crossdressing and alternative life styles but when its a parent... All bets are off the table.. Can't remember who I was talking to and she may be on this site... But as I remember her lesbian daughter could not accept it that her father was a crossdresser!!! So don't go banking on the fact that younger ewuals more accepting...

Karren

susie evans
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM
i will agree with karren i would give this a lot of thought :hugs:

susie

LindaTS
06-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Sounds like a very close call Dana. And it needs a lot of thought before you decide to tell her. Good luck if you do.

Bobbi Lynn
06-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Ohhh I disagree with that statement.. They may be more open minded... To people crossdressing and alternative life styles but when its a parent... All bets are off the table.. Can't remember who I was talking to and she may be on this site... But as I remember her lesbian daughter could not accept it that her father was a crossdresser!!! So don't go banking on the fact that younger ewuals more accepting...

Karren

Have to agree.