PDA

View Full Version : Moving AND New Job :) Yay!

Ryan
06-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Alot has been happening recently, and I have decided it is best for me to move from my little Vale of Evesham for a number of reasons. One, I cant find work, and two I have alot of debts to pay, and my Dad said I can move in with him, so it will help me to pay them quicker. I still dont wanna move, I mean I fell in love with Evesham when I got here five years ago.....and my best buddy is here, and it's just a nice little place. Just that some people are very unsupoortive here of TS's etc, therefore alot of people wont give me a job.

Anyway, I had been in contact on n off for about 2 yrs with some guy called Gus, who wanted me to go over to where I am moving to and work on the doors again, but travel and not driving stopped me before now.

While I was packing etc Monday I had a call from him out of the blue asking what I was up to, I told him I was moving back to my hometown, which is where he wanted me to work before. He was delighted and asked if I was working doors for anyone else at present. I said no, and he asked if I wcould take my some ID docs and door licence to meet him.

In the end I ended up in Brum, got my Dad to take me, and filled in the relevent application forms etc, and that was it. Got my new jacket, which is very nice, if I dont say so myself, my tie, and even my new earpiece too. I start on Friday night, in a pub that I know, and my sisters bf works there anyway behind the bar, lol!

I am really happy about this dudes. I have been looking for work in Evesham forever it seems, and didn't have any luck.... and now, I have a new job over there to go to before I even move :) I move Monday which will be stressful, but I am sooooo looking foreward to going back on security. The pay is real good to, I could live off the wages just doing twenty four hours :) That said I am still gonna get another job in the week on days so I can get all my debts paid off. Twenty odd grand has been taking its toll on me, and I so cant wait to see it all dwindle now I will be working.

I can also learn to drive too, and take my motorbike test without crashing into a wall two days before this time, lol. So really things ARE starting to look up eventually. Hey do you think I could turn the pub I will be working at into a TS friendly place and get you all up for a few nights out! Would be cool eh! :)

Cai
06-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey, congrats, sounds like a great job.

Tristan
06-13-2007, 07:53 PM
yay Ryan. So great dude!!!

RevMoonSerpent
06-13-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm happy for you man. Congrats on the job and try not to stress too much with the move.

bi_weird
06-13-2007, 08:02 PM
DuuuuuuuDE! Excellent! Sounds like things are really looking up for you. Have a brownie, just 'cause I'm feeling nice today.

ZenFrost
06-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Awesome! And good luck!

Ryan
06-14-2007, 05:08 AM
Thanks guys, mmmm that brownie was too good BW bud! :)

Shelly Preston
06-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Congreatulations Ryan

I hope the move is not too stressful and enjoy the new job :)

Ryan
06-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Thanks Shelly hun :)

Dasein9
06-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Congratulations! I know you'll be a success. :)

Tamara Croft
06-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Aww, Ryan :hugs: I'm so happy for you hun, seems you had so much crap to deal with for a while and now you're getting sorted :w00t: I really am chuffed :bs:

Felix
06-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Congrats Ryan that great news Hun :hugs::hugs: xx Felix

Ryan
06-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks Tamara and Felix :) Things are so looking up now :) Thanks for all the support too both of you :)