PDA

View Full Version : Tucking and the Body

DianaGomez
06-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Hi Girls. I'm not sure if I can post this in this section (appears right) or if its allowed, if not admin please delete, and really sorry. Searched rules and didnt find it prohibited.
Wew! Well, with that intro, heres my case. When I tuck, (no trouble and both the boys disappear up into me and the yucky part goes back between my legs) I can go like this for hours, no discomfort. However, sometimes, I do feel aroused. HOWEVER, it feel diferent to what I experience when I'm not tucked. I dont really know how to describe it but the tucking doesnt let me have and erection and I feel a strange but yummy sensation behind me general pubic area, towards the bottom. If I squeeze my buttocks hard, I then normally feel "lubricant" emerge from my unerect penis.
Basically, does anyone else have this happen to them, and if so what is it I'm feeling? Dont know myself, but it feels pretty nice!

GypsyKaren
06-14-2007, 12:38 AM
I've moved this here, check this out...http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176

Karen Starlene

TracyH
06-14-2007, 10:23 AM
The 'lubricant' is semen, and it's being pushed out of your prostate. This also explains the good feeling. I've never heard of anyone able to stimulate their prostate by clenching their butt cheeks, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. I would suggest getting checked out by a doctor if you have any difficulty urinating under normal circumstances, though.

DianaGomez
06-14-2007, 02:37 PM
The 'lubricant' is semen, and it's being pushed out of your prostate. This also explains the good feeling. I've never heard of anyone able to stimulate their prostate by clenching their butt cheeks, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. I would suggest getting checked out by a doctor if you have any difficulty urinating under normal circumstances, though.
Are you sure its semen Tracy? It doesnt look, or smell like it. Its more like my normal lubrication fluid that would leak out when I'm aroused. Interesting if it is semen though! I just had a checkup and prostate is fine, llike an 18 year olds according to the Urologist! Swap it for a pair of ovaries if i could!
My main interest is in what I feel. Its strange, diferent to normal arousal. Its not orgasm, it only happens when I feel this fluid come out. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Stephenie S
06-14-2007, 04:31 PM
The fluid is "pre-come". I forget the exact medical term for it right now. The term "Cowper's Fluid" comes to mind. I would have to look it up. It is secreted by the Cowper's gland to prepare the urethra for semen. It's a normal part of sexual arousal. I don't think you are feeling anything abnormal at all.

Stephenie

TracyH
06-14-2007, 05:15 PM
The fluid is "pre-come". I forget the exact medical term for it right now. The term "Cowper's Fluid" comes to mind. I would have to look it up. It is secreted by the Cowper's gland to prepare the urethra for semen. It's a normal part of sexual arousal. I don't think you are feeling anything abnormal at all.

Stephenie

Sorry, cowper's fluid is what I meant. I looked it up on wikipedia.

DianaGomez
06-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Sorry, cowper's fluid is what I meant. I looked it up on wikipedia.
Thanks Tracy. I am well familiar with my "pre-***"/lubricant/cowpers fluid, I always have loads when aroused and erect. Its the strange exciting sensation accompanying it thats new to me. And the fact I can squeeze it out almost at will! Weird (For me at least) but pretttyyyy coooool!!!
Just wondering if anyone else had anything like that.