PDA

View Full Version : First Try!

Nyx
03-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Last night I tried it all on in the living room. My whole kit (mini skirt, turtleneck, corset, panties, bra, garter, stockings, wig).

I liked it, felt quite comfortable :) Especially the stockings, its almost natural, yet so soft and smooth! The corset worked well, it does reduce the waist (I bought an actual metal boned corset). It also has the nice side effect that your back is always straight, without effort. I'm quite happy I could perform this experiment.

That was the good part. There are still things I'm not happy about though. For one, I don't know if makeup could fix this, but even with a very close shave and a wig, my jaw is quite square, and I honestly don't find that I look passable, which is rather disappointing. Well, its not *that* bad, but I just wish I looked more like a girl. The second problem is that well, tucking is still not perfectly comfortable when the device is, um, online.

Pictures... Pictures... Only one is available at this time. Yes... The mini skirt is very... mini... But I have an excuse, I ordered it online, and it looked longer... Seriously...

Jiera
03-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Lookin' good, Nyx. There's something about black stockings....

And I've done the same thing with a skirt that looked longer online. When it arrived in the mail I though they sent me a very narrow halter top by mistake.

Ji

Julie York
03-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Looking goooood!!!!!

Very saucy.

Nyx
03-05-2005, 11:50 AM
This is the actual picture from the advertisement to give you an idea:

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/tokyogems/DSCN94.JPG

And this is the corset:

http://www.wickedred.com/eBayPix/6709BF.jpg
http://www.wickedred.com/eBayPix/blkstrapless4.jpg

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 11:54 AM
nice knees...............second pic you?????????

Nyx
03-05-2005, 11:57 AM
nice knees...............second pic you?????????

Theres only one picture of me, in the parent post. The other pics are the material I ordered ;)

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Very cute Nyx!

I love the skirt and I don't think, in my opinion, one can be too short!
LOL!!!
Glad you are feeling more comfortable!

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 12:08 PM
ok still like you pic. that skirt is hot i ike it.........................

CindyT
03-05-2005, 01:19 PM
First off NYX you look great! Yes black stockinga are attractive! I thought I would mention that I just got a sales flyer from VS and they have a mini skirt on sale that WAS $49.50 Now just $16.00! I want one! It is the LZ-175-875. There is a picture in the catalog, but when I search it on their website the picture is unavailable.....

Casandra
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
I think you look very nice Nyx, but why do you show us just a picture of your new skirt when you have questions about the passability of your face? I see many square-jawed GG's out there and many of them are quite beautiful, Kathy Ireland being one that comes immediately to mind.

I love the items you have ordered, and I wish I could manage to look good in that sort of thing myself.

Priscilla1018
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi Nyx,

You look great and I agree a mini skirt can never be too short. Was'nt the feeling when you got dressed the greatest?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Holly
03-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Hi Nyx,

Glad your first time was so much fun! Believe it or not, make-up CAN help with a square jaw and other "defects" too. And the proper hair framing the face can also make a huge difference. Experiment to see what works best for you! Have fun with it. Let your mirror be your guide to better looks. But please don't allow it to become the guage about how you feel about yourself. That issue is better left to the heart.

Nyx
03-05-2005, 02:16 PM
I think you look very nice Nyx, but why do you show us just a picture of your new skirt when you have questions about the passability of your face? I see many square-jawed GG's out there and many of them are quite beautiful, Kathy Ireland being one that comes immediately to mind.

I am not showing a face picture for a few obvious reasons:
1. The picture I posted is very impersonal, I don't necessarily want a recognizable picture, at least at this time.
2. I would be alot more shy to show my face, it would be similar to going out in public
3. The very simple picture above (I might post something somewhat more revealing eventually), makes it very unobvious that I'm a guy. My face, however, makes it a little too obvious for my taste.

All I can say is, perhaps with makeup, but right now, looking at myself in the mirror makes me uncomfortable. It sucks that I have such a square jaw. Had I known earlier, I would have started to take hormones at 12 to prevent this from happening.

ToniB
03-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Nyx,

I love the skirt, but I think it's too much for a public outing. I'd wear it at home, buckled up as tight as it would go!

I'm more interested in the corset though. Can this model really stand the tight lacing tension required to reduce your waist by 4" - 6"? On the principle of "you get what you pay for", I'm looking seriously at a Voller's V1905U corset, in black satin (satin, Sandra!!!!), which looks very serious, and likely to take a lot of tension. How I'll be able to get into it and lace it up that tight myself is something I've yet to determine! Has anyone else had the experience of buying and lacing a corset up really tight on their own? And are there any corsets out there which will take the punishment a Vollers can, but at a lower price (Vollers V1905U is on Ebay at £75, buy it now)?

ToniB

Cissy Suzie
03-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi Nyx,

First, the leg pic looks nice and I am sure you are having fun with your girly stuff!

About the face thing. Take a look at my pix and realize that no one that I don't care to let in on my little dabble with the girly side of life realizes that I dress up. I look like the average guy on the street most of the time. I don't imagine I am passable, I do shave my legs in cold seasons, and try to keep myself kept as nicely as I can, but I am no girl. Wish I was, but there ya go.

With a half decent wig, and practice, practice, practice with makeup techniques, anyone can achieve at least a decent femme presentation. I don't think I look exactly girly, but I see hags on the street that I would be much more desireable than. :p

Attitude and desire to look nice go a long way.

I like the leg shots ... show more soon as you feel comfy with it

Cissy Suzie
03-05-2005, 08:24 PM
I forgot to post a pic ... now remember I look like yer average guy on the street all day ... this is Suzie at home having her Sunday fun!

Please try ... we want to see! :)

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/newoutfit11.jpg

Nyx
03-05-2005, 11:41 PM
I forgot to post a pic ... now remember I look like yer average guy on the street all day ... this is Suzie at home having her Sunday fun!

Please try ... we want to see!

Well, I suppose you're right in that its possible to still pass. I suppose the fact that I still recognize my face makes me biased, in a way. Looking at your pic, I find that you could pass, although we can visibly see your square jaw.

I love the skirt, but I think it's too much for a public outing. I'd wear it at home, buckled up as tight as it would go!

Well, I obviously don't plan on going out like this. It would be kind of foolish (i.e.: You've never thought you could draw so much attention!). Obviously if I ever planned to go out, I would buy a longer skirt, a coat, and the usual "average teenage girl" things.

I'm more interested in the corset though. Can this model really stand the tight lacing tension required to reduce your waist by 4" - 6"? On the principle of "you get what you pay for", I'm looking seriously at a Voller's V1905U corset, in black satin (satin, Sandra!!!!), which looks very serious, and likely to take a lot of tension. How I'll be able to get into it and lace it up that tight myself is something I've yet to determine! Has anyone else had the experience of buying and lacing a corset up really tight on their own? And are there any corsets out there which will take the punishment a Vollers can, but at a lower price (Vollers V1905U is on Ebay at £75, buy it now)?

Its a boned corset. Its intended for tight lacing. The laces seem solid and I have been able to reduce my waist some... Granted, I didn't try pulling as hard as I could, as its disrecommend doing that the first few times.

I paid $45 USD for mine and I find it good, it looks nice ;) Obviously, though, if you have the budget and you're want to do more than experimenting (i.e.: wear the corset on a very regular basis), then you might consider buying something which you have a guarantee will last long.

Tristen Cox
03-06-2005, 05:32 AM
45$! grrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well guess I'm jealous, don't even have one. But you're doing fine so far, just go at your own pace.(love the corset)

*hugs*
Tristen

Nyx
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
45$! grrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well guess I'm jealous, don't even have one. But you're doing fine so far, just go at your own pace.(love the corset)

*hugs*
Tristen

They still sell them on ebay. Just search for "strapless black corset" and you will find many :)

ToniB
03-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Just search for "corset" +(the waist size in inches) and you will find a different set of hits. Waist size needs to be your natural waist minus 2" -6", depending how tight you want it to be, and how big a gap you like to show at the back. I've got my eye on a Vollers 1905 black satin 28" back-laced corset, reducing my waist by 4 or 5", and leaving an inch gap to show the laces. If any of you have one for sale, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have to save up first, and then work out how to get it without my wife knowing! I could always buy it "for her" (waist sizes are similar) and steal it from time to time!

I promise you a picture one day.

ToniB