PDA

View Full Version : Jhonny goes to work

John
06-14-2007, 10:23 AM
ok, first: yay, I have a job.

second: yay, I'm geting the mens uniform and having 'Jhonny' on my name-tag! :GD:

I'm working where I was befor I went to uni, so all I had to do was fill in a form for the sake of red-tape, and while I was there I told the person sorting my stuff (you know, oiting you'reself gets esier every time you do it).

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2007, 10:27 AM
YAY!!! John's gotta job yay!!!....what you gonna be doing bud?

Dasein9
06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Yay! John's got a job. John's got a uniform. John's outing himself.

Woo hoo! Bi better get in here with the brownies, or else you'll be stuck with my baking!

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Woo hoo! Bi better get in here with the brownies, or else you'll be stuck with my baking!
BI!!!!!!!! hurry up dude!!!!:heehee:

John
06-14-2007, 10:51 AM
yay, browniew! brownies and rum?

I'm working at a delli counter in a supermarket. Plus side: it's five minuits down the road, negative side: I start at 7 on tuesdays and thursdays. I'm going to have to explain the name tag a number of times I bet...

Tamara Croft
06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Question... did you intentionally spell your name jhonny?

And congrats on getting the job :w00t:

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Yup he spells it that way!

John
06-14-2007, 11:47 AM

It's dyslexic-style revenge on a world full of names that I cant spell! (it'll be grate. No-one will be able to spell any of my names!)

Tamara Croft
06-14-2007, 11:55 AM
It's dyslexic-style revenge on a world full of names that I cant spell! (it'll be grate. No-one will be able to spell any of my names!)Ah..... well you go geddem :D I think it's kewl :D

bi_weird
06-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Sorry! I was actually attempting to work so I wasn't on here! Have some brownies for being excellent and having a name tag and everything! Today's flavor: marshmallow swirls!

Tristan
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Woot Jhonny, way to go dude!

Felix
06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Congrats John xx Felix :hugs:

The captains first mate :heehee: Felix :p

ZenFrost
06-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Awesome dude! I hope the work goes well for you.

Lovely Rita
06-15-2007, 11:03 AM
ok, first: yay, I have a job.

second: yay, I'm geting the mens uniform and having 'Jhonny' on my name-tag! :GD:

I'm working where I was befor I went to uni, so all I had to do was fill in a form for the sake of red-tape, and while I was there I told the person sorting my stuff (you know, oiting you'reself gets esier every time you do it).

Great to hear how things are working out:love:

John
06-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, just had my first day!! :D

The work it's self was fine, and having the nametag was GRATE!!! :D:D being called by my propper name all day... and the aprons prety much hid any body shape.

My only worry was that I'd run into someone I knew but I wasn't out to, and I'd have to expleain right there and then from behind the delli , but the only person I met that I already knew was elli, who's coment was something along the lines of 'wow! I didn't know they let you crossdress at work' (why dose everyone seem really suprised that they let me have 'jhonny' on my tag?). I do hope she dosn't get idears :heehee:

ZenFrost
06-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, just had my first day!! :D

The work it's self was fine, and having the nametag was GRATE!!! :D:D being called by my propper name all day... and the aprons prety much hid any body shape.

My only worry was that I'd run into someone I knew but I wasn't out to, and I'd have to expleain right there and then from behind the delli , but the only person I met that I already knew was elli, who's coment was something along the lines of 'wow! I didn't know they let you crossdress at work' (why dose everyone seem really suprised that they let me have 'jhonny' on my tag?). I do hope she dosn't get idears :heehee:

Hey, great! Glad your first day went well. :D

RevMoonSerpent
06-17-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm glad everything went well for you on your first day. Congrats on the name tag. How about a drink to go with those brownies. :drink:

Kieron Andrew
06-17-2007, 03:31 PM
YAY!! we'll toast to your new job on the weekend :)......:drink:

John
06-17-2007, 03:34 PM
YAY!! we'll toast to your new job on the weekend :)......:drink:

now that I can actually aford it :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-17-2007, 03:38 PM
now that I can actually aford it :heehee:
Nah bud this one's on me!!

John
06-17-2007, 03:48 PM
yay! :hugs: :drink:

John
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Well, I think that someones gone round since sunday and told people that I'm a 'him' hot a her, and they're to refur to me as such :D

aaand the personel maniger called me into the office to make sure I was ok with the locker/bath rooms (I'm using the ladies for now, but she says if and when I want to chainge to the mens that should be fine:D), and that no-one was giving me any trouble.

So yeah, had a grate day, despite getting up at 6am, then came home to be yelled at by my stepfather. Seriosly, if I disapear, it's because I've bean arested for his murder:mad:

bi_weird
06-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Dude congrats on having an awesome manager! That's really cool that your job is going so well!

xmyheart
06-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Seriously, congrats on the job and i'm glad everythings been working out for ya. For the whole I worked at my old job, they always thought I was a guy so I never really had to go through the whole issue of talking to my manager etc etc. But my manager was a gay male yet he never had any suspicion that I was a female, yet another co-worker that was female asked me and I said yes, and asked her politely if she'd not say anything to the other workers. And to my surprise, she didn't :eek:

Raychel
06-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Way to go Jhonny:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hiro
06-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Hm, My first impression was that the spelling came from JTHM...

Congrats, and good luck :)

John
06-25-2007, 09:57 AM
And I'm sure the avitar contributed :heehee:

well, being dyslexic, I actually didn't know how to spell jhonny/johnny/jonny/ect, and the only refurence I had at the time was 'squee', hence the jthm spelling