PDA

View Full Version : An off-day for Megan

megan163
06-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Today didn't turn out as planned. Wife went to kids' school to help out with year-end events. Said she'd be gone about 3 hours. I figure, that's enough time for Megan. Shave and do make-up meticulously. Just about ready to get dressed when she calls - "can you bring some items I need to the school?" When...Now?! She says, "ok, as soon as you can" (knowing I must be dressing. * Sigh* so I undo my makeup, hustle out the door. Once I get there it's more requests, leaving me with no more time.

I'm disappointed because I don't know when I'll get the opportunity again. Should I just be forward and ask for a block of time to dress? Even though my wife knows about my dressing we don't talk about it. My only other option is to sneak in time, which I don't like and carries its other risks. Has anyone else had similar experience and resolved?

marie354
06-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Before she allowed me dress freely, I do it when she went to the grocery store. That was always at least 2 hours of dressing time. But if I got caught by her, she just say... Hurry and change so you can help bring in the groceries. Tee-Hee!
:hugs:

Dixie
06-14-2007, 04:57 PM
If you need to ask for a block of time do it, I think then you can have the time to enjoy it.