PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Walks

ArleneRaquel
06-15-2007, 12:39 AM
I have just returned home from a walk around my NW Side Chicago neighborhood which lasted approximately one hour. I was wearing a Black Top & Bra, Black Panties, Black Shorts, Black Pantyhose, and Black Shoes with a 3 1/2 in Heel and a big Black Purse, and my Red Hair, Glasses & Red Lipstick. This is the first time this Spring/Summer that have have done this, but ever since the Summer of 2005 I go through this routine 3 - 4x a week. I sure feel good when passing automobiles slow down and honk. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Shameless Hussy

jennCD
06-15-2007, 12:41 AM
envy envy envy,.... for an hour too? oh sometime how I wish...

Joy Carter
06-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I can imagine the thrill. But Hun your a girl out by herself late at night. I'm worried about what might happen to you.:o

ArleneRaquel
06-15-2007, 12:45 AM
envy envy envy,.... for an hour too? oh sometime how I wish...

I am very foolish at times, but I receive such a " rush ". The adrenaline is really flowing and the thrill makes dressing even more worthwhile. :love: * :hugs: Trina - Shameless Flirt

I can imagine the thrill. But Hun your a girl out by herself late at night. I'm worried about what might happen to you.:o

I have this urge to show off. One day I may pay dearly, but thank you for the concern. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Show Off

Janailene
06-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Katrina,

"Rush"!! That is what I always felt. As a teen I had lots of "home alone time" and Janice walked our dog for its evening walk. It may have been foolish but it was fun!!

Karren H
06-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Neat!! With all that black on surprised anyone could see you at night!! Lol

Need some cute pink jewelry.. Pink scarf...

:D

Karren

susie evans
06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
watch out crossing the street with all that black on you would be hard to see at night have funn :hugs:

susie

joann07
06-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Congrats! Yes it is a rush when you go out like that for the first time.
What feeling it is. It somehow makes you feel liberated from just being inside and dressing up.
Nothing is more appealing than seeing an attractive lady in black.

Unfortunately, when you're in that state of mind you don't think about what could happen.
You'd think that your local neighborhood is safe, but you just never know.
There are predators out there looking to kidnap, rape, or harm an unsuspecting woman (Remember the teen abducted and killed in Kansas?) and if he saw someone (CDer) walking alone, at night, she's the perfect prey and would probably stop and grab her.
If this scum of society finds out that what he just abducted was not a woman, I can only think of the worst.
I've been-there-done-that, learned from it, and wouldn't do it again because, like I said before, even though you think your neigborhood is safe you just never know when and where a predator will strike. If they have a car, they can go anywhere even in the safest neighborhoods.

We can't tell you not do it, but please be careful and never let down your guard.

Rita B
06-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I remember when I had just started going out, I wanted to go out for a walk. I lived close to T F Green Airport in Rhode Island at the time so I drove to the terminal, parked the car and just went in to the kiosk in the concourse to buy a pack of cigarettes. I wasn't dressed sexy or anything, just my boots and a trench coat and a scarf and make up. I recall the tap tap tap of the heels of my boots on the marble floor of the concourse and then the feeling of being followed. I got frightened and coudld not get back to the car quickly enough. From then on, I became a lot more conscious of my surroundings when I went out at night. This is one fear that women have to live with, that men don't usually have.

Rita B

gmss
06-15-2007, 11:23 PM
I would like to echo the thought of taking extra care on late night walks for the reasons already mentioned.

On the other hand, when it's late at night and you're not near a main street, it's usually pretty quiet, so you can often hear people coming.

I also like late night walks. On a few occasions, I've suddenly changed direction, because I could see the police out driving around with their big search light; looking for bad guys, I guess.

In my case though, I would never be mistaken for a woman. Anyone within a block could see I'm just a guy wearing girls pants. I've never felt threatened or seen gangs or anything, but as they say, you never know. So I'm always cautious.

Anyway, I'm typically smoking a cigar on my walks, so there's not much lady-like about that either... :rolleyes:

ArleneRaquel
06-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Thank You Girls for your concerns KARREN - I prefer GOLD Jewelry, not necessarily cute, but EXPENSIVE. Ha, if its expensive it doesn't have to be gold Not that I would would ever spend foolishly on girly things !. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Ravashing in Black

cindychan
06-16-2007, 03:00 AM
I'd like to do that and get all gothic and vampy with you trina;) Did you have the makeover yet you were going to do?;)

Angie G
06-16-2007, 04:08 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie

Sheri 4242
06-16-2007, 04:47 AM
I can imagine the thrill. But Hun your a girl out by herself late at night. I'm worried about what might happen to you.

I am very foolish at times, but I receive such a " rush " . . . I have this urge to show off. One day I may pay dearly, but thank you for the concern.Trina - Show Off

I truly understand the rush of doing this -- and we often think the cloak of night is protective, but there are two potential problems. The first has been covered (the attack), but the second has only been alluded to . . . the police. Think about it: if you were a cop patroling at night and, at a distance, saw someone in a short miniskirt and MMFMP shoes, you'd probably start thinking "hooker." Then, when you got close enough to see that it was a CDer -- and if you haven't had much, if any, training about CDing, your going to think, "male prostitute."

Now, all that said, you'd get the situation straight after a while in such a scenario. But, is it worth it when you could get the same from a drive? Hey -- drive to McDonalds drive-through and order a Coke, then look for the shock value when you pull upto the window in a miniskirt. Now that's a rush!!! Oh well, I truly understand the rush taking such a walk can give -- and okay, okay, when I was younger I took many such a walk up a block or two and back. Just be careful out there!!!

I'd like to do that and get all gothic and vampy with you trina . . .

Hey, I've never been to your area of the country. Can I come get gothic and vampy with you girls -- already have several outfits that would be quite apropos!! (And, if you let me, I promise not to say "apropos" the entire time we are out!!!)

Stephenie S
06-16-2007, 05:12 AM
Others have said that they don't want to tell you what to do, and I'm not going to tell you what to do either. But I AM going to tell you what NOT to do. Don't go out alone at night dressed. This is foolish! Women have grown up with this so they think about it. Men always have the ability to go where they want, when they want, so this is not something you think about automatically. If you are presenting as a woman, stay off the streets late at night alone. Period.

These are just SOME of the possibilities:

The police will, of course, assume you are a "working girl". They will stop and check you out whenever they see you. They will assume you are a prostitute no matter what your sex, because prostitutes work alone at night, and that's just how they do it. They walk alone at night and wait for someone to stop and pick them up.

Someone will actually stop to "pick you up". If they are just drunk, you may be able to talk or run your way out of an encounter. If there is more than one person in the car, this may turn out to be impossible.

The person who stops to "pick you up" may discover you are NOT a woman and become enraged. The outcome could range from a beating to a murder.

The sexual "rush" you get from doing this could quickly and easily turn into the "rush" of fighting for your life. Please don't do it. Behavior which is second nature to guys needs to be modified when you are presenting to the world as a woman. Think about this carefully, and please protect yourself.

With concern, hon,
Stephenie

gmss
06-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I think the only problem you would face if the police stopped you, would be if they were as ignorant and biased of CDers as so much of the general public is.

It's been noted in a recent thread that the police are used to dealing with so many facets of society they they will almost always recognize you for what you are, as opposed to mistaking you for, or taking you downtown for being, a prostitute.

I tend to believe that. Recognizing that nothing is guaranteed, I suggest that odds are extremely high that if you get stopped by the police, it will not be a bad experience, although it might be a strange one.

OTOH, if you happen to run into a gang late at night, then they probably will not dicern the difference either. They are just as happy to beat up and rob anyone, regardless of presentation.

CrossdressinGoth
06-16-2007, 09:30 AM
It's been noted in a recent thread that the police are used to dealing with so many facets of society they they will almost always recognize you for what you are, as opposed to mistaking you for, or taking you downtown for being, a prostitute.

Saddly on one of my late night walks, I had a cop drive up from behind me and he turned his lights on and asked what was I doing out that late at night dressed like I was. Keep in mind I was wearing a tight fitting tshirt, capris, and laceup platform shoes. Either the cop was just bored and tried getting me for prostitution or he was looking for something :p, but yeah, he flat out asked me if I was a prostitute so I told him simply no. I live in an upper part of a house, my fiances mom and sisters rent the lower part, and nighttime dressing and walks are the only times I can get out without having to worry bout them seeing me. It was funny as heck, id say he had me standing and talking to him for about 10mins or so. I agree with the idea that cops have seen so much that they can figure you out no matter what, but i know in this case, in the town I live in, there isnt anyone that walks around wearing the clothes I do so at times I do stand out, otherwise I dress and fit right in.

rose382832
06-16-2007, 09:59 AM
if you want to go for a walk at night, don't dress like a hooker, dress more like a buisness woman or a older lady. that way you wont get the police thinking( always a bad thing when you ask public servants to think.)if you are dressed much older then if the police see you they may just keep an eye on you to make sure that you make it home safe. no micro minis, no crop tops and no cfm boots.:hugs:

ThE OtHeR HaLf
06-16-2007, 06:52 PM
I take my hubby for late night drives in our sports car. We both get dressed up to the nine and drive down the main street of the Gold Coast AUS and have all the guys look at us and check us out. He loves it!!!!

I think its fantastic that you get out and walk around. I feel fantastic just being by his side and seeing how excited he gets.

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArleneRaquel
06-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Thank You ladies for your thoughts, kind words, and statements of concern. I would really like to go out for a walk alone late at night ASAP. I will dress more conservatively, but I love to show off my legs, so I am not sure what exactly I will do. Maybe I will just sit, on my deck, and look sexy, or is that silly ? :love: & :hugs: Trina - Vampish Redhead

gmss
06-16-2007, 09:36 PM
No, not silly. :) Go for it.

If you're at your own residence I think you should dress in whatever makes you feel good!