PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

flicka
03-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Left prior to Christmas to spend time with the extended family. We were away far longer than anticipated due to various family/domestic developments which allowed no time to participate on the Forum. In private moments When my partner and I could get together we had (of course) higher priorities!

I have been away so long I had difficulty in remembering how to post!

Change Avatar came up first, so though timely to do so.

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do . you have all been so active.

When I dropped a pair of shoes into the cobbler I discovered a Deja vu boutique next door! Herein I made a discovery about my character - clotheswise - the male in me will happily rotate the same meagre wardrobe of clothes until they fall apart, but Flicka is always on the lookout for something new. The Deja vu proprietor was a bit bemused at me buying a gorgeous cream, green and brown chiffon skirt size 12 with elastic top and a size 14 cream blouse to go with it. A 12 suits my hip size perfectly and the elastic ensures a fit at the waist. Normally I can squeeze into a 14 but they usually too wide across the hips. My explanation that I was from "up country" and was buying for wife and daughter satisfied her. I also negotiated a deal that I can return anything that doesn't suit my "ladies", so all in all it was a satisfactory morning. She is looking forward to me becoming a regular customer - and I'm looking forward to rummaging further through her stock.

Nice to be back with you all
Love an kisses
Flicka

DonnaT
03-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Welcome back Flicka! Was wondering where you'd got off to.

Like the new avatar!

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 06:08 PM
welcome home sister glade to have you here again...............

Julie York
03-05-2005, 06:09 PM
The name is sort of familiar...maybe not sure. But you left when I joined so Hi from me just in case.

And very nice avatar.

Celeste GG
03-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Glad to see you back again!

Flicka there is a shop called Deja vu in Melbourne. It is a crossdresser shop. but I think some of their stuff is a bit daggy.

As I have said befor 40'.50' even 60's cool... (always a place for sensuoues or **** and fetish) BUT anything from the 80's oh please please don't.

I did read in Vogue magazine the other day "*****" is back in fashion (did it ever go out)

Tristen Cox
03-06-2005, 05:16 AM
I don't think so Celeste :p

Welcome back Flicka We've a Deja Vu shop right here in Florida as well, fairly large as well. Must be a popular name ;) See you around soon.

Love
Tristen

alba68
03-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Great to see you back flicka.

Shining Star
03-06-2005, 06:23 AM
welcome back i don't know you but i would like to be friends with you. my name is jessica is is very nice to say hi to you haop to catch up soon

Amelie
03-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Hey Flicka, it's nice to see you back.
Love Amelie

Holly
03-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi Flicka,

We've not met yet but I'm so happy your here/back. Yes, we have been busy but with your addition, the workload will be lighter!

flicka
03-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Thank you ladies all. I hope to cach up with my reading soon
Luv
Flicka

Tamara Croft
03-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Hiya Flicka

Nice to see you back with us again :D

Tamara x