PDA

View Full Version : what time do you start dressing froom and for how long for

Shining Star
03-05-2005, 05:45 PM
just wondering what time do you start dressing in the day and how long do you stay that way. i start dressing every afternoon when i get home from work at 4pm and stay that way till morning except on weekends when i stay dressed for about 20hrs a day

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 06:00 PM
girlfreind you must lose a lot of sleep comming up with theise things..........................
but thay are fun and i do like them ...........ok most days i start at abought 5 am bathed ,shaved and ready to play.......on a good play day it can take me abought 3 to 4 hours to get all dressed up..........(i am retired so i got the time) and i stay that way at least anouther 5 to 6 hours................it's all abought haveing a good time ......

CindyT
03-05-2005, 06:07 PM
I don't get to dress very often but when I do I stay that way for as long as possible! If I'm out of town I spend all the time I can dressed up. I wil change outfits about every hour or so! When I find one I really like I keep it on till bedtime, then, I wear a nightie to bed with my breastforms and wig. :rolleyes:

Cindy

Shining Star
03-05-2005, 06:13 PM
hi wendy

no i don't lose much sleep at all this is just the way my mind thinks some days it could bu full of every thing and others it can be scrambled eggs. but i love this site and i cant get enough of it

Wendy me
03-05-2005, 06:17 PM
hi wendy

no i don't lose much sleep at all this is just the way my mind thinks some days it could bu full of every thing and others it can be scrambled eggs. but i love this site and i cant get enough of it

well star lets make a omlette i enjoy them bouth your threads and omlettes
keep right on going............... ;)

Samantha Jane
03-05-2005, 07:33 PM
When it's safe to do so and I'm not at work. :) :) :) :)
IE: when the wife has gone to work and until she gets home!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte xx